trump is done, son.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If he was Jeff Bezos, yes $400M is relatively small...

But we KNOW Drumpf does not have paper like that.

He's talking about the net worth of buildings with his name on it, yet its been already established that he does not own those buildings he licensed his name.....

This dude is the worst and ppl will still vote for him and act surprised when he fucks this country up even more

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
If he was Jeff Bezos, yes $400M is relatively small...

But we KNOW Drumpf does not have paper like that.

He's talking about the net worth of buildings with his name on it, yet its been already established that he does not own those buildings he licensed his name.....

This dude is the worst and ppl will still vote for him and act surprised when he fucks this country up even more
Yeah if someone has to constantly get loan after loan after loan then their paper is not good.....this fool should’ve never ran for president if he wanted to protect his money status

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah if someone has to constantly get loan after loan after loan then their paper is not good.....this fool should’ve never ran for president if he wanted to protect his money status
I'm still convinced that he didn't expect to win. He was in it for his ego and even HE was stunned that he won.
He was never interested in governing anything (responsibility and accountability) and has actively hindered governmental operations since his inauguration.

He has few actual Department heads...all "acting" heads who can be replaced the moment they piss him off. He's had a revolving door in the West Wing and went through about 24 bodies in the first year in office.

This clown was projecting when he claimed that the US was a laughing stock among World Leaders..."Because of Obama, they're all laughing at us."
Now we literally ARE a laughing stock and are NOT to be trusted for shit.

He's been in WAY over his head and has absolutely refused to be guided by anyone who is in the know.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I'm still convinced that he didn't expect to win. He was in it for his ego and even HE was stunned that he won.
He was never interested in governing anything (responsibility and accountability) and has actively hindered governmental operations since his inauguration.

He has few actual Department heads...all "acting" heads who can be replaced the moment they piss him off. He's had a revolving door in the West Wing and went through about 24 bodies in the first year in office.

This clown was projecting when he claimed that the US was a laughing stock among World Leaders..."Because of Obama, they're all laughing at us."
Now we literally ARE a laughing stock and are NOT to be trusted for shit.

He's been in WAY over his head and has absolutely refused to be guided by anyone who is in the know.
Putin made him run. This plan has been in the works for a long time. Putin was just waiting on the right patsy. Enter Peedie Trump and his Russian debt.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Breaking|Oct 19, 2020,11:54am EDT
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...im-it-werent-for-negative-press/#6a0767f534bc
Trump Calls Dr. Fauci ‘Disaster,’ Says He Would Fire Him It Weren’t For Negative Press

President Trump on Monday called Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country’s highest-ranking infectious diseases expert who has been key in guiding the U.S.’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, a “disaster” who he would fire if it wouldn’t get so much negative press.

Trump laid into Fauci during a Monday call with his campaign team which was open to a few members of the press.

“He’s been here for 500 years,” Trump said, adding: “People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots.”

“If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths,” said Trump, later changing the number to 700,000 or 800,000. The U.S. has had over 219,000 Covid-19 deaths to date.

The New York Times first reported that Trump was losing patience with Fauci in March. While Fauci advocated for more stringent protocols and restrictions to curb the spread of a disease he described as serious, Trump resisted these characterizations, seeking to publicly downplay the virus’s severity. As the pandemic has raged on, with the U.S. still reporting an average of over 55,000 new cases per day this past week—over seven months into the pandemic—the Trump administration has reportedly shifted focus from trying to squash case numbers.

On Sunday morning, former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said the White House’s coronavirus strategy is “to endure the spread until we get a vaccine.”

Trump also contemplated firing Fauci, who has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, advising every president since Ronald Reagan, but said while it’s a “bomb” every time Fauci is on TV, it’s a “bigger bomb if you fire him.”

Fauci, while virtually accepting a leadership award from the National Academy of Medicine on Monday, seemed to respond to Trump’s remarks,
saying: “I can’t help thinking that we’re going through a time that’s disturbingly anti-science in certain segments of our society.”

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The minimum time for in person voting should be a week and and atleast two weeks for mail in voting. I'm glad that people are voting now vs waiting until Nov 3 to jam the polls. This way many problems can be rectified before Nov 3.

0d092a8f-caeb-458d-93d8-caf68ea9fe9b-AP20287663781424.jpg

1st-day-voting-heritage-parkway-at-fville-library.jpg

1st-day-voting-elections-office-in-fville.jpg

960x0.jpg

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The democrats aren’t gonna vote. They have every right—listen, don’t vote. I don’t care. Or vote! Who cares? Do you care? Nobody—Nancy Pelosi....look, there’s early voting. They call it early voting, or, as I like to call it, rigged. It’s rigged, folks. And the crooked media won’t report it. They won’t. They say Trump is losing. Badly, they say, but, I’m not losing badly, I’m losing, as I call it, in a good way. There’s good losing and there’s bad losing. I’m losing good, that I can tell you. Georgia has early voting. Oct 12-30, they say. Huge venues, small lines. That’s what I hear. I hear the lines are not lines. I like big lines, not small ones, right? But they’re small, tiny lines in atlanta right now. Vote or I’ll post your mothers vagina.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
What are your thoughts on reports that President Trump has a bank account in China and paid the Chinese government $188,561 in taxes?

According to The Times, The Chinese account is controlled by Trump International Hotels Management L.L.C. Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten doesn’t even deny the reports and said that Trump “opened an account with a Chinese bank having offices in the United States in order to pay the local taxes” required to do business in the region.

He also stated that the company had opened the account after establishing an office in China “to explore the potential for hotel deals in Asia.”

Garten would not identify the bank in China where the account is held.

Do I hear major conflict of interest? But sure, Biden is the one who’s soft on China…Who would’ve guessed that Trump has some nefarious relationship with China, right?

This also puts Nepotism Barbie’s fast-tracked China trademarks in a different perspective. Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

It's about the HYPOCRISY of it all, trademarks and his private business enterprises cloaked as separate for income taxes. This is why he never submitted this info prior to him running for president.

And just think of this one, banking and pursuing business deals with your enemy who incidentally are the same people releasing the “China Virus” upon us? Now isn't that ironic...

You know who doesn’t have a Chinese bank account, financial dealings or business connections to China? Joe Biden.
So are you ready to cast your vote America? Trump paid $188,561 in taxes to China $130,000 to Stormy Daniels and $750 in taxes to Uncle Sam.

To conclude: Trump’s heavily in debt, hides his taxes, retains close and undisclosed financial ties with adversarial countries and paid them more in taxes than his own government. Trump is a president who can be bought, hence an unprecedented national security risk!