Trump floating Idea that Kamala Harris wasn’t born here. Here we go again

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not one person here thought, hinted at or implied that racism was over 2008-2016... know how I know? Cause it's a damn message board and you can look for any posts that do so.
trump is beloved by the KKK... beloved by neo-nazis... beloved by confederates of all ages.
No, he didn't bring racism back, cause it didn't go anywhere... but he sure makes racists really really really happy.
If the KKK loves one candidate; absolutely loves him, that's just a little bit telling.
So what is your excuse for this?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im seeing allot of "woke" folks posting shit about her public record and whatnot on social media. The same folks that wernt gonna vote anyway trying their hardest to get other people to not vote because theyre flawed, imperfect candidates. Be patient, youll see the usual suspect arrive in here to do it also.
once u see it for what it is , most "woke" wannabes r insta woke on instagram for clout but not in the streets puttin in work

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Was it better then or now?

Was the Supreme court better before Mitch and Trump?

What about attacking Health care? The postal service? Black Identity Extremists?

Kaepernick is a son of a bitch, but nazi's are fine people.

Stop it. MAGA is an attempt to take us back to Jim Crowe. This administration is doing everything to disenfranchise the black vote, but Joe and Kamala are tough on "Criminals?"

This bullshit administration thinks that there is no systemic racism, they've done more for blacks and the police are always right.

Won't even talk about fucking up Obama's virus task force and the worst response in the fucking world to the Pandemic. :smh: :smh:
Are you demanding tangible legislation from the Biden administration, or just asking "i don't care I want to get rid of Trump?"

If you are not, you're not very politically intelligent and furthering the status quo

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you demanding tangible legislation from the Biden administration, or just asking "i don't care I want to get rid of Trump?"

If you are not, you're not very politically intelligent and furthering the status quo
I heard that same shit in ‘92 for the grandkids thats 40 years old right now and are successful entrepreneurs currently.

when are WE suppose to shine?

In 2034 when we HAVE To re-elect the Democrat puppet to have a future for our same grandkids that’s 60 by then when they was the future for ‘92.

the finesse doesn’t change, it gets more fierce.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Exactly. If they not voting then they need to STFU and keep it moving. Mind your business.

Why are they so vocal about they not voting.

I'm calling these cats out every time. If you aren't voting your opinion is irrelevant.

This is what I see.
"I'm mad you're voting! (Pout) It hurts my feelings! (Pout) you're supposed to sit it out with me for imaginary money (pout)..they are both the same! (stomps feet)"
images

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
McCain was born in Panama. Nobody said shit about it.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Not only did he joke about Canada being "American enough" to qualify, folks later just decided that it wasn't a big deal since he was a citizen.

When Trump was running against Hillary, he wanted to try to pin starting the Birther movement on her so badly that he basically pushed the narrative that Obama's citizenship/eligibility was never really in question (and it never should have been, except that he dragged it up back then).

So that tells you everything you need to know about this narrative and how much Republicans really care about it. When it's one of theirs, they could give a shit.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like clockwork. Just don’t vote and keep moving. At this point, if you are not coming at Trump’s head for his COVID response in black communities keep moving.

Dude has turned his back on our community and literally ended a rule (Affirmative Fair Housing) because it required affirmatively marketing to African American residents in the suburbs. If you are not enraged by now then fuck it. Posting twitter posts about birth certificates or whatever the fuck you are pushing is irrelevant. Trump asked “what do you have to lose?” and then proceeded to show us.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like clockwork. Just don’t vote and keep moving. At this point, if you are not coming at Trump’s head for his COVID response in black communities keep moving.

Dude has turned his back on our community and literally ended a rule (Affirmative Fair Housing) because it required affirmatively marketing to African American residents in the suburbs. If you are not enraged by now then fuck it. Posting twitter posts about birth certificates or whatever the fuck you are pushing is irrelevant. Trump asked “what do you have to lose?” and then proceeded to show us.
They're more fake outraged that somebody's moma was an Indian immigrant than they are about the loss of 440,000 black businesses since March.
They're more fake outraged that somebody's parent called themselves caucasian on a birth certificate than they are about limiting Medicaid and cuts to social security.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the few who subscribe to the "voting doesn't matter" doctrine, they sure do spend a lot of keystrokes whining about #45's opponents.
PEEP GAME ! THAT IS THE GAME! THATS THE WHOLE GAME!!!
BAWL ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING GAFFE AND ILL ARTICULATED POINT ! BUT DO IT WHILE SAYING HOW BAD TRUMP IS9TO COVER UR ASS) BUT NEVER GOING INTO DETAILS AND THE DEPTH OF HIS EVIL TO MAKE IT SEEM LITTLE AND TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE JOE BIDENS GAFFE IS EQUAL TO RECORD BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT AND GROSS NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE BY TRUMP UNDE RCOVID!
!
someone sent me a piece about the similarity to Dante's Inferno and being in Faustian Bargain

Last edited:

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Our people are disproportionately linked to this virus and the President has not said shit about the impact on us. We fight policy brutality and ask for equal justice (simply equal under the eyes of the law) and the President touts the need to “dominate” protests (against unarmed black citizens).

in a normal year, you could argue about “super predators” or other statements. But this year, we are seeing a President who is literally basing administrative policy on racism and ninjas are silent or practicing whaboutism).

Naw.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well, I’m demanding tangible legislation now from the House and Senate. I’m demanding tangible administrative action now from the President.

I will continue to demand it. Right now, I’m demanding the President to have a fucking strategy for COVID. Shit is tangible. I’m demanding that the President stop trying to erode the AHA during a fucking Pandemic. I’m demanding that the President have a strategy for unemployment and prioritizing small businesses in urban communities for forgivable loans. Targeted health policies and funding in our communities.

What are you demanding? Like right now. Not in 2021. Now.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
PEEP GAME ! THAT IS THE GAME! THATS THE WHOLE GAME!!!
BAWL ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING GAFFE AND ILL ARTICULATED POINT ! BUT DO IT WHILE SAYING HOW BAD TRUMP IS9TO COVER UR ASS) BUT NEVER GOING INTO DETAILS AND THE DEPTH OF HIS EVIL TO MAKE IT SEEM LITTLE AND TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE JOE BIDENS GAFFE IS EQUAL TO RECORD BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT AND GROSS NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE BY TRUMP UNDE RCOVID!
!
someone sent me a piece about the similarity to Dante's Inferno and being in Faustian Bargain

Yep, it's their paper thin MO. Little to no dissent towards #45 but novels upon novels of keystroke vitriol against the Biden/Harris ticket with the fake ass "Heeey Brother...Right on Brother!!" talk

Shit is comical :lol:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Do you know how to spot a lying motherfucka? They always say, "They say" or, "Someone Said". Out of the 3.5 years, only one reporter had the stones to question his lies straight up without labeling it with the pleasantries of softer words like miscommunication, falsehoods, or hyperbole. 45 is a lying scumbag and I trust zero that spews from him. I am still surprised that the media still handles him with kid gloves.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're more fake outraged that somebody's moma was an Indian immigrant than they are about the loss of 440,000 black businesses since March.
They're more fake outraged that somebody's parent called themselves caucasian on a birth certificate than they are about limiting Medicaid and cuts to social security.
Charlemagne & black twitter got triggered and squandered a whole news cycle becos Biden siad u "U aint black if u dont vote for Biden '" which was really a response to a question he what hes done for the black community

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charlemagne & black twitter got triggered and squandered a whole news cycle becos Biden siad u "U aint black if u dont vote for Biden '" which was really a response to a question he what hes done for the black community
Same with the comment on the seemingly greater homogeneousness of African Americans vs Latinos. I understand the criticism, but its a waste of time to dwell on it.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The President is too stupid to hide the ball. He is going for herd immunity under the belief that the Pandemic is targeting predominantly urban areas and not his base.

Simultaneously, he is “consolidating” the Post Office and “reducing redundancy” by removing post office drop boxes, etc in urban areas.

His voters have shown they are willing to brave whatever to vote for him and don’t give a damn about the optics.

Finally, Republicans have already reduced money for training and staffing and equipment in urban polling areas. See Atlanta’s voting primaries

Now ask yourself, what reason does the President have to get the virus under control before the election? In the words of the President, “It is what it is.”

Sure, he cares about you going to work and school, but who is going to stand in line for 5 hours during a Pandemic?

I’m not even a conspiracy theorist. This is happening right now in broad daylight. And this idiot is telling the world his playbook.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same with the comment on the seemingly greater homogeneousness of African Americans vs Latinos. I understand the criticism, but its a waste of time to dwell on it.
right! anyone with half brain understands what he was trying to convey, unfortunately social media gives a voice to too many ignorant "influencers"

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what is your excuse for this?

I dont fuck with Omar, but the only reason David Duke likes her is because he is Anti Israel. In his feeble mind he thinks she is Anti Israel as well because of a statement or two. Jokes on him tho because she left her husband for a damn pasty Jew