Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
image-181-499x470.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's tearing who down? Judge Joe?
Im seeing allot of "woke" folks posting shit about her public record and whatnot on social media. The same folks that wernt gonna vote anyway trying their hardest to get other people to not vote because theyre flawed, imperfect candidates. Be patient, youll see the usual suspect arrive in here to do it also.

Last edited:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Joe Brown guzzled the orange Kool aid and will be voting that way

Im seeing allot of "woke" folks posting shit about her public record and whatnot on social media. The same folks that wernt gonna vote anyway trying their hardest to get other people to not vote because their flawed, imperfect candidates. Be patient, youll see the usual suspect arrive in here to do it also.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Im seeing allot of "woke" folks posting shit about her public record and whatnot on social media. The same folks that wernt gonna vote anyway trying their hardest to get other people to not vote because theyre flawed, imperfect candidates. Be patient, youll see the usual suspect arrive in here to do it also.
Translation:
Dont let Kamala and Joe's record and past get in the way of voting for Kamala and Joe.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Or, you can simply admit you're voting for tRump? You like the corruption, lies, incompetence, racism and stupidity. You want all the courts in the land stuffed with rightwing Q-anon closeted incel fuckboys for the next 40 years.

It's cool.
Because prior to 2016 it was all good for my people in Amerikkka thanks to the other presidents and their judges.
Damn the Cheeto in Charge ruined it all
:hmm:

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
This fool is in desperation mode. Same old tired ass playbook. Didn't work then, and won't work now. Anything to divert attention from 5 million-plus COVID infections, 30 million unemployed, 167k dead from COVID. Let's stop the bullshit and take four people with you to go vote early.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This fool is in desperation mode. Same old tired ass playbook. Didn't work then, and won't work now. Anything to divert attention from 5 million-plus COVID infections, 30 million unemployed, 440,000 black businesses lost, 167k dead from COVID. Let's stop the bullshit and take four people with you to go vote early.
fixed
Emphasis mine

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Not surprised he would bring it up.

He is gonna come up with a lot of BS between now and Election Day to motivate his minions to come out and vote.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because prior to 2016 it was all good for my people in Amerikkka thanks to the other presidents and their judges.
Damn the Cheeto in Charge ruined it all
:hmm:
Not sure what happened between 2008-2016 but some of these niggas really thought racism was over and single-handedly revitalized by trump.

but I’m not falling for it because I was there. The real reason they hate trump is because he don’t give as shit about immigrants, the poor, LGBT (which I deduce is their real beef) or any person that isn’t making him money or kissing up to him.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The profane in here talking about “stop complaining, only a fool expects a politician to help save them” but in the very next post, begging and/or guilt tripping people into voting (but only for one party)

:lol: these MFs are confused. So if a politician can only hurt you and not help you, why participate in the game if you can’t change it?

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Not sure what happened between 2008-2016 but some of these niggas really thought racism was over and single-handedly revitalized by trump.

So we will let this self-proclaimed Pro-White racist trump dick ridin' bitch use the word "niggas" on this board. BAN THIS CRACKA BITCH AND ALL HIS FUCKIN USERNAMES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:angry::smh: This goofy Son of a Bitch is going back to his same, disparate tactics to down other person of color. Just waiting to the "N"-word to come shooting out his nozzle. :smh: :angry:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The profane in here talking about “stop complaining, only a fool expects a politician to help save them” but in the very next post, begging and/or guilt tripping people into voting (but only for one party)

:lol: these MFs are confused. So if a politician can only hurt you and not help you, why participate in the game if you can’t change it?
make it make sense bro