Trump Fan Calls In On British Radio Station And Gets Owned....

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
To the op: 98.5% of all imbeciles who are interviewed about why they like Trump stumble just like that caller. Nobody can name one thing that trump did positive. Then, when you point out facts about all of the fucked up shit he’s done, they say fake news or it isn’t true. Even if you show them a video of trump saying something racist they will explain it away as a joke.

Republicans are Totally full of shit. It’s a political party of Rich people and morons. Pro life niggas who are in favor of the death penalty. Poor novas who are in favor of rich niggas getting tax breaks... these people are low functioning

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All the time bruh.... each and every time...

... racist cacs are so shallow they can never argue beyond their opening statement...
.... question them beyond their opening statement and they give nothing back but deflections, angry accusations and then silence.... :lol:
I don’t agree with that. They will engage with you for hours with various garbage points. I think the caller was just under the pressure of being on tv. Not everyone is capable of publicly speaking well.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good....the rest of the world see them for exactly who they are stupid ass white folks from america....notice how agitated he got just
off the stupidity level....

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Nm3Gei.jpg
:rise:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I don’t agree with that. They will engage with you for hours with various garbage points. I think the caller was just under the pressure of being on tv. Not everyone is capable of publicly speaking well.

..... they'll engage with various garbage points but not the real valid points, that's the difference... and if you push them to give you a direct valid answer they'll eventually deflect and throw angry accusations.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Steve need to take some lessons from BGOL's agents/trolls/Trump supporters.
Change the subject, have 2 or 3 usernames to logon with and cosign you.

Make up shit.

Reword what the other person is saying then attempt to make it seem like the troll is came up with something profound and the original statement said was way left field.