Trump cheated on his SAT by paying someone to take it for him, according to Mary Trump's new book

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

"I still know the biggest, most beautiful, and best words."

1xpg1c.jpg

• President Donald Trump cheated on his SAT in high school, according to Mary Trump's forthcoming book.
  • In her tell-all book, the president's niece claims that he paid a proxy to take his SAT for him, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy of the book.
  • The book said the score helped him get admitted to the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton business school, according to The Times.
  • Last year, Penn instituted a policy of revoking degrees if a graduate is found to have provided false information in an admission application, cheated on an exam, or tampered with records.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump cheated on his SAT, according to a forthcoming book by his niece.

Mary Trump wrote in her tell-all book, set to be published next week, that Trump paid a proxy to take the SAT for him, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy of the book and reported on the passage on Tuesday.

"The high score the proxy earned for him, Ms. Trump adds, helped the young Mr. Trump to later gain admittance as an undergraduate to the University of Pennsylvania's prestigious Wharton business school," The Times reported.

Wharton did not immediately return a request for comment from Insider.

Three of Trump's children went to Penn, with Don Jr. graduating in 2000, Ivanka in 2004, and Tiffany in 2016.

Though in 2011 he hounded President Barack Obama for not turning over his college transcripts, Trump has never revealed any similar information about his time at Wharton, where he has claimed he graduated first in his class.

Penn's student newspaper, The Daily Pennsylvanian, published a list of 56 students who were on the dean's list in 1968, the year Trump graduated, but his name was not listed.

Trump has also described his time at Wharton as "super genius stuff."

Last summer, Penn instituted a policy of revoking degrees if a graduate is found to have provided false information in an admission application, cheated on an exam, or tampered with records, The Daily Pennsylvanian reported.

Last edited:

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
Why do people still report shit about this moron....he has proven countless times that his actions are without consequences...yet people report shit like its a ground breaking...jaw dropping...incriminating event.

Yeh yeh I know the indictments are piling u...and when he leaves office :rolleyes2:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Very common amongst these rich dumb clucks! Raise their children spoiled and dumb as fuck then scam a college degree and folks walking around praising this dumb fucking person for being so smart and successful and then wonder why so much bad Karma follows them and anyone who touches them.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do people still report shit about this moron....he has proven countless times that his actions are without consequences...yet people report shit like its a ground breaking...jaw dropping...incriminating event.

Yeh yeh I know the indictments are piling u...and when he leaves office :rolleyes2:

Dude...people buy Madden every year without even thinking about it. That's Trump supporters. Blind allegiance, even in the face of getting screwed over, they're still committed

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I was telling a trump supporting coworker of mine a few weeks ago that there is no way he legitimately graduated college (and probably high school) because he is dumb as a sack of potatoes.

He knows NOTHING about history, the constitution, science, math... he doesn't even have good common sense. He has been a giant fake ALL of his life so this bit of news is not surprising to me at all. :smh:

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I was telling a trump supporting coworker of mine a few weeks ago that there is no way he legitimately graduated college (and probably high school) because he is dumb as a sack of potatoes.

He knows NOTHING about history, the constitution, science, math... he doesn't even have good common sense. He has been a giany fake ALL of his life and this bit of news is not surprising to me at all. :smh:
Sounds like someone not born in the US. IS your coworker asking for his birth certificate?

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Not surprising. Back in high school one of the smartest people I know (did all his graduate work at Yale on academic scholarships) used to charge $600 for football players and guaranteed a score of no less than 1400 when 1600 was the perfect score. Back then all you needed was your school ID and to many of those test Procter all of us black males looked alike.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very common amongst these rich dumb clucks! Raise their children spoiled and dumb as fuck then scam a college degree and folks walking around praising this dumb fucking person for being so smart and successful and then wonder why so much bad Karma follows them and anyone who touches them.

Damn!! Now that's the truth!! Let's not talk about all these college dropouts that are fucking billionaires!! Anyway brotha, that one good azz reply!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: OP is letting trump turn him into @MASTERBAKER

This post is literally the equivalent of going outside in the summer and coming on BGOL to post “the sun is hot today!” Or even worse, TMZ for trump.

if you don’t know trump is a lying and cheating degenerate at this point, you never will. Most whites are. That is what they do best.

:smh: