Trump cancel's Pelosi's use of the military aircraft for her scheduled flight today

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How is she going to get to Afghanistan though without the use of a Military plane?

180125-southwest-630x419.jpg

:lol:

They always clowning Tom Joyner about SW Airlines :giggle:

& Nancy Pelosi is worth 100 million dollars WTF! :hmm:

:lol:

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
These aren't the actions of a United States president. These are the actions of an angry ten-year-old who isn't getting his way. Live it up, Donny Boy. Your day of reckoning is approaching... and you're not going to like it.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even Blanche is having a problem with Trump stunt right now

Graham will tuck his tail amd go back to licking trumps nuts once don makes the call.. .

Im not sure how someone who was once all over Trumps back could so easily turm into his biggest fan unless there is some serious dirt on him. whatever it is it must be damned good.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
It won't last long. He'll be back kissing Trump's ass in no time.

I still haven't figured out Graham's play here (overall). Is it just a "smart" political play for him? The right-wing never liked Graham and they love him now. I wonder if it's less being compromised (which I've always thought he was) or more of him just being a political whore.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I still haven't figured out Graham's play here (overall). Is it just a "smart" political play for him? The right-wing never liked Graham and they love him now. I wonder if it's less being compromised (which I've always thought he was) or more of him just being a political whore.

At first I thought he was trying to get the AG job. He didn't criticize Trump from the time of the Kavanaugh hearings where he spectacularly showed his ass, until after Barr was named, but then he has been back and forth a few times during the shutdown.

I don't know if he comes to his senses every now and then or has his conscience nag at him or what, but he hasn't had a consistent backbone since John McCain passed.

If he wasn’t hellbent on siding with Trump those sanctions would still be in place. Romney and Bernie can go kick rocks, too.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
At first I thought he was trying to get the AG job. He didn't criticize Trump from the time of the Kavanaugh hearings where he spectacularly showed his ass, until after Barr was named, but then he has been back and forth a few times during the shutdown.

I don't know if he comes to his senses every now and then or has his conscience nag at him or what, but he hasn't had a consistent backbone since John McCain passed.

If he wasn’t hellbent on siding with Trump those sanctions would still be in place. Romney and Bernie can go kick rocks, too.

that's what i thought too