༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trump asks Mulvaney to ‘leave the room’ for coughing during interview
By Tamar Lapin

June 16, 2019 | 10:24pm | Updated

ABC News

✔@ABC

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1140416134157672449

Pres. Trump says he “might” turn over his “financial statement” to Congress.

“I hope they get it, because it’s a fantastic financial statement,” he tells @GStephanopoulos in the Oval Office. https://abcn.ws/2XdjaZ1

8:29 PM - Jun 16, 2019

1,757 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

MORE ON:
DONALD TRUMP
Ocasio-Cortez calls out Trump's 'bluff' in tweet on impeachment

The limits of Trump's superpowers

Trump quotes AOC in defending himself from impeachment

Trump dumps pollsters after results show Biden victory
President Trump wanted to boot his chief of staff Mick Mulvaney out of the Oval Office — for coughing during an interview, according to footage of the sit-down with ABC News that aired Sunday.

Trump was in the middle of answering a question from “This Week” anchor George Stephanopoulos about whether he would cough up his financial statement to the Senate, when he abruptly asked to do another take.

“No, at some point, I might [turn it over],” Trump said. “It’s a fantastic financial statement — And let’s do that over, he’s coughing in the middle of my answer.”

“I don’t like that, you know, I don’t like that,” Trump continued.

Stephanopoulos clarified: “Your chief of staff.”

“If you’re going to cough, please leave the room,” Trump responded. “You just can’t, you just can’t cough. Boy oh boy. Okay, do you want to do that a little differently …”

It’s unclear if Mulvaney left the room, but the president went back to his response, saying that “at some point” he’d like to have people see his financial statement.

He described the document as “phenomenal.”

When Stephanopoulos pointed out that it was up to Trump whether he wanted to release the statement, the president retorted: “No … It’s up to lawyers.”

take information on his 2020 opponents from foreign governments and wouldn’t necessarily tell the FBI.

He also claimed President Barack Obama “must have known about” the FBI’s alleged efforts to ensure Trump wouldn’t win the presidency in 2016, and denied ordering White House counsel Don McGahn to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.
iceman.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I admit:

If I fuck with you, friend family whatever, I won't come around you if you're under the weather. If you cough around me, I will ask "hey man, are you sick?" And if so, say "Can't get sick. we'll talk later"

I don't believe in that shit. If you're contagious, stay your ass in the fucking house.

I was at a CVS once..... when the checkout girl told me she was sick, I told her to keep the items. I paid for them and got the same list of items from the shelves.

Can't have your germy hands touching shit I'm about to take home.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Bam! That's the real shit that goes on when he makes ridiculous Tweets and absurd statements that the Media all flock to.
Like that staying in power bullshit...it's a smoke screen for other bullshit.

That happened a while ago.

kogalee_muhammad

Student of Elijah
Registered
I admit:

If I fuck with you, friend family whatever, I won't come around you if you're under the weather. If you cough around me, I will ask "hey man, are you sick?" And if so, say "Can't get sick. we'll talk later"

I don't believe in that shit. If you're contagious, stay your ass in the fucking house.

I was at a CVS once..... when the checkout girl told me she was sick, I told her to keep the items. I paid for them and got the same list of items from the shelves.

:yes: Are you a Mooshlum too?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I admit:

lmbaoooo