'Travelers'... Netflix Got Another One

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ran across this show as one of the suggested shows...I took a look then ended up peeping it. I'm like ok..then I see it's two season in. I'm like for real.... damn. Wasn't bad, I liked it but I watch all them time travel type shows...

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm a few episodes into season 2 and they are already starting to break the rules set forth at the beginning(as all sci-fi shows do eventually). Now it seems like travelers can go into people who weren't in imminent danger; let alone about to die. And this rogue faction that is attacking traveler teams seems like a huge deviation from the original plot that I doubt there will be a 3rd season. This shit reminds me(the plot deviation) of Tru Calling. A show where a woman that worked at the morgue would be told(by the corpse) to "save me". Then she'd wake up the day before and need to prevent their death. Then in season 2, Jason Preistly joined the show as the guy who would try to stop her from saving people. Also, the Keifer Sutherland show "Touch." A show about a mute boy who would play a game of six degrees of separation to save people every episode. Then in season 2, another dude came along and was killing the people who the boy tried to save. Both shows were on fox and neither had a 3rd season.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
y`all are right ...started watching this...shit is real good...

:cheers:

slam

Super Moderator
finally done ...

when is season 3 ....:bravo::bravo:

0e0bba738636683.jpg

marcy ...:rise:

slam

Super Moderator
its real good...

i`m looking for something to binge now...

jus got done with stranger things...

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Once you start understanding the lingo, everything comes into focus REALLY quick.

This, and last kingdom are my sleeper shows.

slam

Super Moderator
I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Once you start understanding the lingo, everything comes into focus REALLY quick.

This, and last kingdom are my sleeper shows.

i`ll try last kingdom ...

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Why do all the black dudes with speaking lines have to be "The Angry Black Guy"?

7 episodes into the new season and shit is getting on my nerves too fam. Even the useless side story with the neighbors features a black spouse abuser(or brown? Only saw the dudes face at door).

Tbis is the major problem with us not being represented at the writing table. :smh:

someone ask @sharkbait28 if he seen the first season

Haha I'm current on this one for once :lol:

slam

Super Moderator
Just got done....shit was good...

i c why netflix on that 10 ep shit now....thats a perfect amount of eps....:bravo:

i hope there is a season 4....the final ep kinda confused me towards the end tho...i gotta watch it again...

:cheers:

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a pretty good season... the end was a decent rap... where they can go the direction of bringing it back or not....

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did Will send the email tower? Couldn’t he have sent the email from anywhere?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a pretty good season... the end was a decent rap... where they can go the direction of bringing it back or not....

No worries on that one, its a wrap. Last season was the first season it was only kn Netflix and as such it was hard to make its money back / justify it based on Netflix math..... So it is cancelled.... I liked the show too....

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
‘Travelers’ Canceled At Netflix After Three Seasons

There will be no fourth season for Travelers. Netflix has cancelled the sci-fi series after three seasons. Star Eric McCormack revealed the news Friday via social media.

“A lot of you have been asking about the possibility of a season four, but many of you have been saying, ‘Look, if this is it, what a moving and surprising and profound ending it is,’” McCormack wrote. “Well, I’m afraid it is. Who knows what the future holds, but Travelers Program 1, as we call it, is complete … Much love from 3468 in the 21st.”

Created by Brad Wright, and starring McCormack, Travelers is set hundreds of years from now when the last surviving humans discover the means of sending consciousness back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These “travelers” assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future.

The first two seasons had aired on Showcase in Canada before streaming on Netflix, with Season 3 of the series airing exclusively on Netflix. It premiered in Canada in October 2016 as the highest-rated new fall series. Netflix took over last May as the exclusive first-run network for the drama series in every territory around the world, including Canada.

MacKenzie Porter, Nesta Cooper, Jared Abrahamson, Reilly Dolman and Patrick Gilmore co-star. Wright and Carrie Mudd of Peacock Alley Entertainment are executive producers.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/travelers-canceled-after-three-seasons-netflix-1202547788/

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There will be no fourth season for Travelers. Netflix has cancelled the sci-fi series after three seasons. Star Eric McCormack revealed the news Friday via social media.

“A lot of you have been asking about the possibility of a season four, but many of you have been saying, ‘Look, if this is it, what a moving and surprising and profound ending it is,’” McCormack wrote. “Well, I’m afraid it is. Who knows what the future holds, but Travelers Program 1, as we call it, is complete … Much love from 3468 in the 21st.”

Created by Brad Wright, and starring McCormack, Travelers is set hundreds of years from now when the last surviving humans discover the means of sending consciousness back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These “travelers” assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future.

The first two seasons had aired on Showcase in Canada before streaming on Netflix, with Season 3 of the series airing exclusively on Netflix. It premiered in Canada in October 2016 as the highest-rated new fall series. Netflix took over last May as the exclusive first-run network for the drama series in every territory around the world, including Canada.

MacKenzie Porter, Nesta Cooper, Jared Abrahamson, Reilly Dolman and Patrick Gilmore co-star. Wright and Carrie Mudd of Peacock Alley Entertainment are executive producers.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/travelers-canceled-after-three-seasons-netflix-1202547788/

Season 3 final episode wasn’t a terrible way to end the series.

slam

Super Moderator

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:hmm: