Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This looks dope

I can't wait to see how they deal with Trevor..lol

Ben_Kingsley_as_Trevor_Slattery.jpeg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
No this isnt it. Wheres the diversity? I dont see any other people of color represented in this trailer. And why isnt the Asian girl driving the bus in the trailer a trans woman living as a man that dresses in woman's clothes? Where's the diversity people?!? I thought this was america! (Sarcasm)

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm curious to know how he forms a relationship with the other MCU characters. What or who will bring them together?

Edit: probably via Ant-Man since this is taking place in Cali
True. But if Ant man is messing with Kang, that should take him to another time zone im thinking.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a popular opinion but I like the MCU versions of Ironman creating Ultron and The Mandrian being Shang Chi's main villain...

It always seemed crazy that Pym know for Pym Particles created a self aware A.I. robot called Ultron...

And Starks, who created, arc reactors, Nanotech, multiple A.I.'s and Robots, was fighting an alien Dragon....

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm curious to know how he forms a relationship with the other MCU characters. What or who will bring them together?

Edit: probably via Ant-Man since this is taking place in Cali

I'm hoping Shang Chi is used as the MCU reintroduction with a recasted Heros for Hire (Iron Fist & Luke Cage and Daughters of the Dragon)...

Heros for Hire can be Shang Chi's Falcon and Winter Solider for Disney+...

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I like it.

I dont know the main actor, but im gonna give him a chance.

I see that they are holding back on the more mystical aspect of the character.

Its alot more "Cali" then I expected though.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I'm well versed in most things Marvel, but who dis cat?

Hmmm.... a tall Asian with muscles?
Looks like Hollywood is trying create a new visual narrative by washing away the stereotypical old ones (save the kung and all, lol). Good for them!

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a popular opinion but I like the MCU versions of Ironman creating Ultron and The Mandrian being Shang Chi's main villain...

It always seemed crazy that Pym know for Pym Particles created a self aware A.I. robot called Ultron...

And Starks, who created, arc reactors, Nanotech, multiple A.I.'s and Robots, was fighting an alien Dragon....

Read rage of ultron..start to finish you will understand what ultron really is and why pym created it.also pym is a genius in damn near every field.not just pym particles.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I dont know much about sha g chi but this looks like it will be a dope martial Arts flix. America hasn't had anything dope martial arts wise since jet li some I'm on board. To those familar with the source material does any of this the into iron fist? Is their a mysticism to shang chi? Wasn't this thise master of kung fu comics from the 70's?

heavyhand

International
International Member
OK, We forgave ya'll for Iron fist

but you better not let that sh*t happen again.

I really hope they give Iron Fist another crack, Iron Fist was pretty much a joke character to comic book readers the series got that right at least, the brubaker run fixed all that and went deeper into the history of Iron Fist definitely check that out, they also expanded the powers of iron fist Danny is barely using the power of the dragon :thumbsup:

51Th9yUaQjL._AC_SY780_.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I really hope they give Iron Fist another crack, Iron Fist was pretty much a joke character to comic book readers the series got that right at least, the brubaker run fixed all that and went deeper into the history of Iron Fist definitely check that out, they also expanded the powers of iron fist Danny is barely using the power of the dragon :thumbsup:

51Th9yUaQjL._AC_SY780_.jpg

i was just talking about this run