Toxic masculinity social experiment: proof young generation is pussy

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP is posting that bullshit.

:smh:

If your own house is not in order, you shouldn’t be worried about helping anyone else.

Also, it is funny the old heads still have a problem with their own creation because of all the obstacles put in place for the “millennial” yet there has still been success that has been obtained. People will always be upset when they set traps for others to fail and those traps are avoided.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Nagging and insulting is 2 different things.
Dont try that.

So talking harshly is domestic abuse?
By that logic, nagging wives have been abusing husbands for decades. Call the cops.
OP is posting that bullshit.

:smh:

If your own house is not in order, you shouldn’t be worried about helping anyone else.

Also, it is funny the old heads still have a problem with their own creation because of all the obstacles put in place for the “millennial” yet there has still been success that has been obtained. People will always be upset when they set traps for others to fail and those traps are avoided.

Nobody house is perfectly in order. Non sense.

Boys should be taught not to be toxic masculine

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Nagging can be accompanied by insults when it's persistent.
You know this, but I'll play along.

INSULTING someone is domestic abuse?

I haven’t been around as much lately but I’m guessing, based on the screen name alone, that’s a new troll account here.

That said; Any way you slice it, verbal abuse is abuse

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I haven’t been around as much lately but I’m guessing, based on the screen name alone, that’s a new troll account here.

That said; Any way you slice it, verbal abuse is abuse
Check my post history. I don't do the trolling thing. For all I, or anyone knows, the male feminist is you, popping up to agree with him with your regular screen name.

That said; If you think insults are on par with what we know domestic abuse to be (calling the cops, physical type shit, not semantics), then we are in major disagreement.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuck does this have to do with “Toxic Masculinity” or millennials? I don’t see any tight jean, vlogging ass moist kids in these clips. Just people standing idly by as someone is being spoken to harshly.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Check my post history. I don't do the trolling thing. For all I, or anyone knows, the male feminist is you, popping up to agree with him with your regular screen name.

That said; If you think insults are on par with what we know domestic abuse to be (calling the cops, physical type shit, not semantics), then we are in major disagreement.

Verbal abuse is a major part of domestic abuse. Verbal, physical, mental, sexual abuse all go hand in hand. Domestic abuse usually starts with verbal abuse

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Verbal abuse is a major part of domestic abuse. Verbal, physical, mental, sexual abuse all go hand in hand. Domestic abuse usually starts with verbal abuse
I disagree that it's domestic abuse. Those people in that diner said "call the cops". Call the cops for speaking harshly?
I don't condone nobody putting hands on nobody. But a cop, nor anyone else can't present one legal reason for someone not to insult someone else.
Like I said, talking harshly, insulting or anything else it may be called isn't something worthy of intervening with. Non-physical interaction is just that. If he was up on her, like sizing her up, that would be different. Anything else is just a matter of poor taste.
That's my opinion.

And cocaine use usually starts with gateway drugs like weed. (Is what they say)
Does it always work out that way? Of course not. Life is not one path. Someone yelling may or may not end up beating women. I've NEVER put hands on a woman. I've INSULTED the fuck out of them before I left them. Was I predisposed to beating them just because I yelled at them? Of course not.

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Investor
I disagree that it's domestic abuse. Those people in that diner said "call the cops". Call the cops for speaking harshly?
I don't condone nobody putting hands on nobody. But a cop, nor anyone else can't present one legal reason for someone not to insult someone else.
Like I said, talking harshly, insulting or anything else it may be called isn't something worthy of intervening with. Non-physical interaction is just that. If he was up on her, like sizing her up, that would be different. Anything else is just a matter of poor taste.
That's my opinion.

And cocaine use usually starts with gateway drugs like weed. (Is what they say)
Does it always work out that way? Of course not. Life is not one path. Someone yelling may or may not end up beating women. I've NEVER put hands on a woman. I've INSULTED the fuck out of them before I left them. Was I predisposed to beating them just because I yelled at them? Of course not.

Just because you don’t agree with doesn’t mean it’s not abuse, if that you were that man in the video and the police showed up and you told them “officer I don’t agree that that’s domestic abuse” what do you think they will tell you” If you think a man verbally insulting his girlfriend/wife and all she can is doing is taking it and then crying is not abuse then I don’t know what to say. You’re talking about you insulted women before you left them is nowhere near the same as insulting them constantly while you are in a relationship with them. I said domestic abuse usually starts with verbal abuse, I put “usually” in there so you wouldn’t be able to act like I was saying it always starts with that but.....

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member

I was saying HE is, not you my brotha.

That said, verbal and mental abuse causes damage that take far longer to heal than physical abuse, it’s not a matter of opinion fam

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Just because you don’t agree with doesn’t mean it’s not abuse, if that you were that man in the video and the police showed up and you told them “officer I don’t agree that that’s domestic abuse” what do you think they will tell you” If you think a man verbally insulting his girlfriend/wife and all she can is doing is taking it and then crying is not abuse then I don’t know what to say. You’re talking about you insulted women before you left them is nowhere near the same as insulting them constantly while you are in a relationship with them. I said domestic abuse usually starts with verbal abuse, I put “usually” in there so you wouldn’t be able to act like I was saying it always starts with that but.....
I meant what I said. There isn't ONE law on the books that qualifies insulting someone as a domestic abuse that the cops can arrest someone for. I'm looking at the video, not projecting what I think someone might do. And the facts are this: He may be a jerk, but he can do that and the cops can't do shit to him legally but flap their gums. This ain't Minority Report.

pookie

BGOL Investor
I meant what I said. There isn't ONE law on the books that qualifies insulting someone as a domestic abuse that the cops can arrest someone for. I'm looking at the video, not projecting what I think someone might do. And the facts are this: He may be a jerk, but he can do that and the cops can't do shit to him legally but flap their gums. This ain't Minority Report.

You keep saying insulting when it’s called being verbally abusive, I don’t know why you’re pretending like that’s not the term for it when two people are in a relationship. If the cops come there and tell him to leave do you think he can stay because in his mind he just “insulted” her?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
So you're going to use this bullshit ass augmented-reality show as a criteria for judging an entire generation?

Do you really think CBS just picked this restaurant out of the blue? Do you think it's at least possible that they targeted spot with a very specific clientele?

A few years ago a segment of "what would you do" had an actor waiter approached a white man with a Black granddaughter. He pretended to call the cops for a potential kidnapping Three white men intervened against the waiter. Turned out all three of the had Black significant others. They represented the least common I/R pairing in the country by far yet all of them just happened to be eating lunch at the exact same time and place.

Do you really think that was random? Do you really think this segment is random either?

Seems like you already made your conclusion and were trying to use this bullshit to justify it.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
You keep saying insulting when it’s called being verbally abusive, I don’t know why you’re pretending like that’s not the term for it when two people are in a relationship. If the cops come there and tell him to leave do you think he can stay because in his mind he just “insulted” her?
If the cops come there and tell him to leave, it will be the establishment wishing so out of causing a scene. I can ASSURE you there is NOTHING on the books that can legally justify them arresting him solely for "verbal abuse". See the difference?
A CAC calling me a ****** is verbal abuse. Can he or she be arrested simply for that?
I get it. You want the term defined as is. But sadly, that brand of abuse isn't in the same ballpark as getting physical with someone. You believe it is, I believe it isn't. This is where we are.
We can continue this circular debate or agree to disagree. All up to you.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
First, the whole setup of this staged situation is bullshit. But if the premise is that men are supposed to jump in; nah, I got mouths to feed at the crib and I’m not stepping into anyone else’s drama that ain’t immediate family. I’ll call the cops and let them handle it though.

Second, that old man at the end who was well meaning was wide open to get himself stabbed or shot or beat the hell down. While he was focused on that girl, his ass could have been the guest of honor at his funeral. Again, that’s for 5-0 to break up.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Why would we interfere? For all we know he could have been right when he told her she was worthless :dunno: