Toronto...

Enigma

Support BGOL
Registered
Booked a flight months ago on some random shit.. I'll be there this Thursday and apparently it's Caribana this weekend too (just found out a couple weeks ago :lol:)

Any tips? My google search has taught me to hit the ATM machine once I cross the border as the U.S. dollar is frowned upon and seen as disrespectful to use up there.. as opposed to the lessor third-world countries that love our Dollar :yes:

nofrillz

Support BGOL
Registered
Booked a flight months ago on some random shit.. I'll be there this Thursday and apparently it's Caribana this weekend too (just found out a couple weeks ago :lol:)

Any tips? My google search has taught me to hit the ATM machine once I cross the border as the U.S. dollar is frowned upon and seen as disrespectful to use up there.. as opposed to the lessor third-world countries that love our Dollar :yes:

:lol::lol::lol:
it more of a hassle CDN=USD and when you go to the bank they charge you for the exchange so it works out to about 1 us dollar = about 92 cent

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
its caribana man you dont need any tips, just follow the crowd

hit the parade up on lakeshore

chill on younge st with the youngins...there will be thousands of people walking up and down to 7am in the morning

hit the clubs up like the docks and all of the clubs on richmond

on sunday go to the island (take the ferry) for a smaller Caribbean party

hit up the eaton centre mall on younge

toronto really doesnt have any special food spots worth mentioning

hell i usually eat popeyes and shit like that

the beef hot dogs on the street are good

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
btw 1usd = 1.03 canadian

just change your money on the street places like everyone else

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its caribana man you dont need any tips, just follow the crowd

hit the parade up on lakeshore

chill on younge st with the youngins...there will be thousands of people walking up and down to 7am in the morning

hit the clubs up like the docks and all of the clubs on richmond

on sunday go to the island (take the ferry) for a smaller Caribbean party

hit up the eaton centre mall on younge

toronto really doesnt have any special food spots worth mentioning

hell i usually eat popeyes and shit like that

the beef hot dogs on the street are good

oh Please! we got lots of good restaurants. I recommend these if you are downtown.

Young Thailand
Christines
marche restaurant yonge street

http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/n/44

Enigma

Support BGOL
Registered
Good responses... we're staying on Younge so I think we're in the mix. Im was mad hurt by the popeyes comment(I don't eat that at home) but thanks world for the link.

prospect

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for the info. I'm out here too. I was in vegas earlier in the week. Then T.O. to meet up with family and carabana.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

SKATTA

International
International Member
What's the name of the breakfast spot downtown not too far from Rogers Centre that gets packed on Sundays?

Quite a few spots there but maybe you're talking about Cora's Breakfast its one of the more popular ones,along with eggspectation or you can hit up Carousel Bakery at st lawrence market.

did someone say no where special to eat in this city.
with the the cultural diversity of this city..couldn't be more wrong.
this city has way too much restaurants.

anyone coming to toronto need to check out the distillery district.
http://www.thedistillerydistrict.com/

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its a gotdam sea of classic coke bottle bodies, beautiful faces and perfect smiles..!!

I never seen so many flawless sisters and fine indian chicks with fat asses in my life...

oh and if you like Asian chicks especially chinese you will be on cloud nine just walking around that fuckin clean ass city..

Canada is the shit in the summer time..!!!

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the name of the breakfast spot downtown not too far from Rogers Centre that gets packed on Sundays?

If you were thinking of CAjÚ Restaurant, I heard it is closed.
Try The Boiler House Restaurant
55 Mill Street, Toronto, Ontario
Toronto, ON M5A 3C4 Canada

prospect

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm might fuck with aria tonight as well. These kats STILL dont know how to make money in these strip clubs.

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Food spots- hit up Bloor st btwn spadina and Bathurst, good variety of food. Good sushi spot. Decent roti spot on Bathurst at Bloor same side as honest eds.

Tinnels and Randy's patties are uptown, both are located on eglinton. Randy's at eglinton and oakwood, and Tinnels at eglinton and keele. Drupattis Trini food moreso located in the west end of the city. Both Tinnels and Drupattis have multiple locations.

Try the Hakka Chinese food, which is Indian style Chinese food, or try some Guyanese chinese style cuisine..Just a sample of what is offered here in the city.

For high brow restaurants, check http://www.torontolife.com/restaurants/ , and http://www.blogto.com/?. Hit up little Italy on college for lounges and restos. The places I mentioned are my goto spots. Try cabbagetown, greektown, Roncesvales area, The Junction. http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/n/32.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
It was Cora's and I appreciate the help. I'll be trying those other spots out whenever I'm fortunate enough to get back up there.

Enjoy Caribana.

Sowada

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm might fuck with aria tonight as well. These kats STILL dont know how to make money in these strip clubs.

Stay away from the tourist traps of Downtown strip clubs (FYEO, Brass Rail etc etc) hit the trinity clubs in the west of the GTA.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going this year on a solo trip (friends slowly dropping out) during Caribana August 3-6th.

Can someone give a update on good places to eat that aren't straight tourist traps and maybe a strip club or two with ethnic women?