Top Boy all seasons (discussion)

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck op mean season 3?

Shit only got one

Did I miss somethin?

First two seasons were on BBC 5 years or so ago. Shit killed it with ratings and critics, but BBC didn't renew. So it gained cult following on Netflix. Now Netflix bought it. So it's technically first season as a Netflix Original, and the other two seasons are labeled Top Boy Summerhouse

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
This season was fire. Writing was excellent. Finished Top Boy on Sunday, then watched Power on Sunday night. Man we know the writing sucks on Power, but having such a fresh reference point just highlighted how shitty Power has become.
Time out u thought this season of top boy was good writing? Nah I disagree. This shit is a emo as drake

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Yoooooooo this show got me wanting to visit the hoods of London.

Still so funny listening to cats talk shit while sounding mad proper.

Plus their slang.

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
I guess when they heard on the movie, Paid in Full, “that everybody gon eat”, they thought we meant drugs, so they call drugs...food. Lol. I shouldn’t make fun of my bruvas since I use to live over there 40 years ago but still. Lol. I love my British brothers. They just like my country cousins. Respect. One.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
It’s hard for them bamas when they want to go to war. Them bamas be breaking out old muskets and rusty revolvers and shit ( guns are banned) Dem my peoples though. Lol. Then they ain’t too tactical with the look outs and shit.

How you gon have the kidnapped supplier in y’all hideout and then get overrun by your enemy. Who the hell was suppose to be the lookout! Smdh.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
this show was dope i like the new kid too he can become big just like John Boyega

season 4 is going to be wild

they are going for the whole city thats going to be bigger problems

keone

International Member
It’s hard for them bamas when they want to go to war. Them bamas be breaking out old muskets and rusty revolvers and shit ( guns are banned) Dem my peoples though. Lol. Then they ain’t too tactical with the look outs and shit.

How you gon have the kidnapped supplier in y’all hideout and then get overrun by your enemy. Who the hell was suppose to be the lookout! Smdh.
they got snitched out by one of their own thats why

also gun laws in uk are worse than ny they will give you 100 years if they catch you with one

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I finished season 3 of Top Boy and it was mad good!!...Every episodes was nice!!...The next season is going to be wild as well!!

Good to see Tshane and Sonny link back up!!...Damn good show!!..:yes:

Ghost'Em

Rising Star
Registered
I haven't seen any of the seasons of this. Do I need to see the first two seasons to know the storyline of the third?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't seen any of the seasons of this. Do I need to see the first two seasons to know the storyline of the third?

I know people who watched it and were able to follow along without knowing about the first two seasons. You're not gonna know a bunch of shit you should though. Like who Jem and Jase are, especially in relation to Sully. The first two seasons are quick watches.

And I thought this season's writing was DOPE as fuck. So many parallels between the seasons. SO... MANY...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok I seen top boy and Im like ok what it going on here... where they at jamaica and shit..

I dont mind the island vibe but its not what I expected Im still gonna peep tho..

keone

International Member
I finished season 3 of Top Boy and it was mad good!!...Every episodes was nice!!...The next season is going to be wild as well!!

Good to see Tshane and Sonny link back up!!...Damn good show!!..:yes:
Man if they go after whole london is going to be on some different shit. He is going to J for real

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Gem is the dude that put Jason and Sully on to the spot.

Yeah, as soon as I saw Sully and Jason in Ramsgate I knew we were about to see Gem. I remembered his dad said that's where they were moving when they had to shut down the Chippy

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
so is this on netflix?

it only says season 1 on netflix and it's 10 episodes but i thought seasons 1 and 2 were only like 4 eps a piece

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
just finished it. anyone peeped the twist at end?
I didn't at first, had to go back and rewatch. On first glance I thought
they were just snitching
but when you think back, it all makes sense, the conversation they had that one time when it was just the two of them.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I didn't at first, had to go back and rewatch. On first glance I thought
they were just snitching
but when you think back, it all makes sense, the conversation they had that one time when it was just the two of them.

Yup can't wait for season 4 (2).