To all of those in OHIO today

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
man don't fuck it up today.....

Ohio has a knack for fucking shit up at the very last minute, regardless of what it is......

:hmm:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't miss it :lol:

15ox7jo.gif

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
you know i'm tellin the truth....

honestly, i'm not expecting him to win here. there are too many rednecks and bulldagger dykes, but i think he'll do alot better than previously projected. all we need is texas and its a done deal.

followup

BGOL Investor
Since you live there, how do you feel it's going to go? Like do people seem to be supporting BO or HC? They keep saying that Hilary might pull it out

Real1

Rising Star
Registered
C'mon Ohio folks.........Kidnap folks of the street if you need to. Bill-ary already had their time in the White House.

Don't let Florida happen alll over again. :smh:

The slogan for Florida should be

"Florida, the state that made it possible for George W. Bush to be president

JerZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she raised too much money last month to quit. people are gassing her head for Pennsylvania

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I think it will be very even.

Obama has most male voters, college students and the African-American vote.

But Hillary has most female voters, the elderly, and blue-collar workers. It's just about numbers for this particular primary.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
honestly, i'm not expecting him to win here. there are too many rednecks and bulldagger dykes, but i think he'll do alot better than previously projected. all we need is texas and its a done deal.

i thought the same shit about all of the cheeseheads (racists)
in wisconsin.

the toona will lose ohio.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
C'mon Ohio folks.........Kidnap folks of the street if you need to. Bill-ary already had their time in the White House.

Don't let Florida happen alll over again. :smh:

The slogan for Florida should be

"Florida, the state that made it possible for George W. Bush to be president

Um no, I believe it was a Supreme Court who did that.

And where where all you all you self righteous Negroes when the crackers were blocking off roads to the voting polls or illegally putting voters on felon lists so they couldn't vote? I didnt see no groundswell of support from yall muthafuckas. Just like niggas aint say shit when they played those games with the Diebold voting machines in Ohio in 2004, did y'all. NO.

If you aint a part of the solution, you a part of the problem, period.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
MSNBC is saying that we may not know who won Ohio by noon Wednesday! they say that because of the paper ballots and some other issues, it may take a long time to know!

SOUNDS LIKE SOME MORE BULLSHIT TRICKERY TO ME!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Zero

Star
Registered

Ohio has a knack for fucking shit up at the very last minute, regardless of what it is......

:lol:I was talking to my pops about that last night. Ohio does have a knack for fucking shit up. We got the major cities and nothing but inbreds in between them. Hell, you want to get votes in Ohio, propose a bill to start selling Sudafed over the counter again since our biggest rural industry seems to be crystal meth these days.

Zero

Star
Registered
Um no, I believe it was a Supreme Court who did that.

And where where all you all you self righteous Negroes when the crackers were blocking off roads to the voting polls or illegally putting voters on felon lists so they couldn't vote? I didnt see no groundswell of support from yall muthafuckas. Just like niggas aint say shit when they played those games with the Diebold voting machines in Ohio in 2004, did y'all. NO.

If you aint a part of the solution, you a part of the problem, period.

Diebold was dirty, but don't get it twisted, these dumb rednecks in Ohio VOTED for Bush even though they KNEW it was against their best interests. Ohio voters are notorious for fucking themselves every chance they get and then crying when they get EXACTLY what they asked for. Been doing it for years.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
MSNBC is saying that we may not know who won Ohio by noon Wednesday! they say that because of the paper ballots and some other issues, it may take a long time to know!

SOUNDS LIKE SOME MORE BULLSHIT TRICKERY TO ME!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Agreed but why all the big ass VAN ALLEN red text?

There was a long article about this the other day. Could server as a good thing for Obama though..considering that he he has Vermont probably on lock and may just take Texas as well... if that happens..the "stand down Hillary" talk will get even louder and an Ohio win will be too little too late

football

Support BGOL
Registered
man don't fuck it up today.....Ohio has a knack for fucking shit up at the very last minute, regardless of what it is......:hmm:

Thats Florida, not us

I just came from voting here in toledo, and the black people are coming out by the thousands. So his chances of winning is very good plus we have early voting here. He will win Ohio

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
Thats Florida, not us

I just came from voting here in toledo, and the black people are coming out by the thousands. So his chances of winning is very good plus we have early voting here. He will win Ohio

brotha, i hope you're right. :yes:

ChosenAkaTheOne

Potential Star
Registered
I live here and watched them vote for bush, then the next month all the jobs left. Fuck all these crackers in ohio, obama aint gonna win. The only black ppl ohio likes is athletes, and they wouldn't vote lebron in office,

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Thats Florida, not us

I hope so. I am in Texas. I listen to conservative talk radio and while I have been in the car for the last hour these muhfuckas have been calling in droves from Texas and Ohio about how they crossed over to vote for Hillary in this primary, so that they can vote against her in November.

These muhfuckas are so scared of Obama, that they are voting for Hillary to help her win, cause they know they can kick her ass in November.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

hour these muhfuckas have been calling in droves from Texas and Ohio about how they crossed over to vote for Hillary in this primary, so that they can vote against her in November..

damn... hopefully it's not enough of them to make a real difference

CavalierOn20z

Potential Star
Registered

:lol::lol::lol: That is cold, but as a Cleveland fan i'd have to sadly say true as well
I voted Obama, I'm sure Youngstown will carry Obama, we got 7 delegates, 2nd to any other district in Ohio. :dance:

But he is seemingly behind 8 points in Ohio, and is campaigning in Texas as of now.... so has he conceded Ohio :confused:
Or will he be here this afternoon, time will tell.

Last edited:

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I live here and watched them vote for bush, then the next month all the jobs left. Fuck all these crackers in ohio, obama aint gonna win. The only black ppl ohio likes is athletes, and they wouldn't vote lebron in office,

exactly and the mofos couldn't give me a straight answer on why the y re-elected Bush. most common answer-just because

Punch

Rising Star
Registered

Co-Sign bruh...The Rednecks know McCain gets waxed by Obama whereas she'd get waxed by McCain...and the Bulldykes want one of their own! (Hillary aint Fuckin' nothing but Huma Abedin :lol:)

ChosenAkaTheOne

Potential Star
Registered
exactly and the mofos couldn't give me a straight answer on why the y re-elected Bush. most common answer-just because

Me and u both! I remember workin in the mall and honkies were talkin that bush is our man shit. I asked them y? Because we're at war and he's gonna get bin laden! Righttttttt ohio is jus a bunch of gullible, hillbilly muthafuckas and all the niggaz I know, (toledo, nati, the bus, the land, yo) they all voted kerry and he STILL lost... bad.... I hope texas and the other states bail us out.

Even the white ppl I work wit at Ford hate hillary but won't openly committ to obama, that right there lets me know they voting mccain. They keep sayin something about obama... yeah his skin color, I already kno

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
MCCAIN wins ohio in the general election anyway.

Between billary and obama I can give a fuck. I'll flip a coin, best 2 out of 3 b4 I hit the polls.