Time to pay that child Support Urlacher!!!!!

O

originalman

I had to post this shit after seeing the Vick herpes shit, Jose Lima herpes shit on ESPN.com and every black and latino kat who gets hit up for child support on ESPN. But to my surprise :rolleyes: no mention of this On ESPN.com or ESPN. I swear the media never ceases to amaze me.

Urlacher father of newborn, tests find
July 23, 2005
BY ABDON M. PALLASCH AND STEWART WARREN Staff Reporters

DNA tests show Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher is the father of a 2-month-old baby, according to court documents that resulted from Urlacher's lawsuit to prove whether he is the father.

The mother, Tyna Marie Robertson, 33, is the same woman who sued "Lord of the Dance'' star Michael Flatley 25 days after they had sex in Las Vegas, saying he had raped her. That suit was thrown out, and Flatley is now suing Robertson and her former attorney for extortion.

Private investigator Ernie Rizzo said he has worked for Urlacher, Flatley and other wealthy men Robertson has dated over the years. The courtships have sometimes ended in litigation.

Urlacher, 27, filed a lawsuit in Will County, where Robertson lives, to compel DNA testing to prove whether he is the father.
"Genetic testing has been conducted which confirms paternity,'' according to court documents.

Urlacher, who lives in Lake County, was divorced a year and a half ago.
Robertson argues in her court filings that she needs financial support from Urlacher to support their daughter.

"Defendant has no regular income and needs support to care for her child,'' according to court documents.
Robertson said Friday night that she and Urlacher were working things out amicably.

"Everything is fine. Everything is good. That's all I want to say,'' she said.
Urlacher could not be reached for comment.

"Brian considers this a highly personal matter, and in terms of the child's best interests and the parties' best interests, we think we should give no comment, and no one should be really talking about this,'' said Urlacher's attorney, Donald Schiller of Schiller, Du Canto and Fleck.

The baby was born May 20 at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital.
Schiller noted it is unusual for a father to sue for paternity. Although it involves a well-known Chicago celebrity, Schiller also said there was nothing unique about the case.

"Just like other people that have problems arising from having children, they settle [the matters] in quiet corners in their homes and keep it their own business rather than other people's,'' Schiller said.
Robertson's attorney, Thomas M. Newman, said he could not comment on the case because he had signed an agreement saying he would not discuss the matter.

The Bears did not return a telephone call about the lawsuit.
Abdon M. Pallasch covers legal affairs for the Sun-Times. Stewart Warren writes for the Joliet Herald-News.

chicago suntimes

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
originalman said:
"Defendant has no regular income and needs support to care for her child,'' according to court documents.
Robertson said Friday night that she and Urlacher were working things out amicably.

Sounds like all she has going for her is her puki. Considering she's had relations with a pro football player; professional dance troupe person/leader, and the list probably goes on.

Deuce_Wyld

Support BGOL
Registered
Maybe now he'll get pissed off with what i'm sure
will be child support payments in the $1,000's which
hopefully would make him more mean and more aggressive
which would reseults in more sacks and more tackles
and a better CHICAGO BEARS defense overall.​

Greed

Star
Registered
Deuce_Wyld said:
Maybe now he'll get pissed off with what i'm sure
will be child support payments in the $1,000's which
hopefully would make him more mean and more aggressive
which would reseults in more sacks and more tackles
and a better CHICAGO BEARS defense overall.​
LHOH

always a bright side.

pops2008

Potential Star
Registered
Seeing that she doesn't have any income, I see her take is going to be between 5,000 and $7500 a month. Some women can hit the jackpot with their puzzies. Look at Puffy's BM's, he is taking care of Kim Porter, and I heard Misa Hylton-Brim is getting $20,000 a month.