Tiffany Haddish, Viola Davis, Andre Braugher, Jay Pharoah, Asante Blackk & Corinne Foxx Set For ABC’s ‘Good Times’ Live Special

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah to me the hug at the end between them was the best part

Its weird though...

Its like the novelty of this already wore off.

And they getting TOP TALENT but its coming off very sketch comedy regular instead of stage play which i believe they going for

Or should at least aspire too.
True. Still never thought I would see it.

t4UX2I.jpg

I refused to watch that sbit shiw. Might as well watch the real good times instead. As soon as I saw Jay pharoah I changed the channel. Dude is garbage

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
She’s likable kinda like cardi b
I think she's better than Cardi B yet Tiffany is likeable and appreciable of where she stands presently. If nothing else she's smart. She's not making waves and has established herself as someone not looking for millions per appearance. She seems to understand how to keep checks coming her way.

Ass for that delusional Monique she still seems to think the industry owes her something. It doesn't! An her attitude is not going to place her on anyone's must have list. When we look at virtual unknowns starring in movies grossing hundreds of millions of dollars, you don't see these people making demands. They're riding the waves and they're not rocking the boat.

Winning that Oscar was the worst thing that happened to Monique. Monique thought that Oscar came with mandatory entitlements. Maybe if you're white and blond but not if you're black. She crossed that line and its unlikely she'll get another opportunity unless she steps back in line and apologizes. She needs to put her ego back in check.