thuggin in my reeboks: spotemgottem was shot 5 times last night in Miami

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigga with the buckwheat hair look like a fetus with tats.

This retarded nigga looks like Shady
not even joking the nigga do make you think of @SVT
both... like there’s an entity behind him.. like he’s just a lil goofy kid playing an over the top persona
that nigga look like a hundred Florida niggas but he's also product of the viral June bug dance trend from tiktok. I'm sure he's got backers, as he's 18, but virality can give the appearance of larger support.

He another tiktok kid gone viral. Prime to be vic'd though, which I hope doesn't happen.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
not even joking the nigga do make you think of @SVT
that nigga look like a hundred Florida niggas but he's also product of the viral June bug dance trend from tiktok. I'm sure he's got backers, as he's 18, but virality can give the appearance of larger support.

He another tiktok kid gone viral. Prime to be vic'd though, which I hope doesn't happen.
Stop

tht lil bug eyed Nigga looks nothing like me

I’m way darker, taller, and Bigger

y’all be thinkin I’m yaw lil bro or sum shit

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
This ain’t what we made rap for! This is what happens when fiends start rappin. These bamas look geck’d out. The visuals are crazy. Just riding around looking for the “opps” for no other reason just to bang on em. Bamas ain’t did shit to you. Ain’t took no bread from you nor did anything to your peoples. I hate this shit and the message it gives to the younger generation. They don’t understand that this is all entertainment. But some fool is gon see this video and listen to the lyrics and be on ready, set, go from the jump. The beat is nice and that’s what will draw folks in. The morticians and the prison industrial complex thanks you for this toxic garbage.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga with the buckwheat hair look like a fetus with tats.

Thanks for the heads up on the new movie.
I had no idea

giphy.gif