Those who believe covid is fake, i hope you die from it

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
what an assumption to make... if ur attempt to "make sense" doesnt require scientific reasoning by deduction. then what do u base ur efficacy of HCQ on? did u also personally do ur lab clinical chemical research on HCQ or u just love the idea of it becos it makes u feel like some kinda rebel without scientific basis .. ?
Point was I can easier ask for it to be given to me than requesting "what was given to the president". No one will probably ever know. That's what you were implying?

And the scientific basis was the link I posted of the study of the patients they gave it to?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went and took a rapid test this morning after feeling some congestion and results came back already as positive. :( Feels like I only have a head cold right now. Just some nasal congestion for the most part with a random cough that isn't dry. Either way I just ordered high dosages of vitamin c supplements, some eldeberry gummies with zinc & vitamin c in them and some black oil seed tablets. Also gonna start using my Jamaican ginger tea supply as well. I hope this doesn't progress any further than where I currently stand but I'm concerned for my girl and her mom now that they don't test positive
get some Vit D3 & melatonin bruh ! u got the elderberry ,zinc & vit c right also if u feel ur congestion is getting too heavy u can order some NAC too

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Point was I can easier ask for it to be given to me than requesting "what was given to the president". No one will probably ever know. That's what you were implying?

And the scientific basis was the link I posted of the study of the patients they gave it to?
whats knowable and whats not-knowable and to what or whose benefit is the unknowable ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have any of you who have battled COVID or know people who have ever had any issues of waking up sweating almost like a hot flash? I woke up damn near dripping like I just had a workout with my stomach somewhat feeling like I had food poisoning. I don't have a fever though. My temp was right on the border at 99.5° and I don't have any diarrhea. The feeling is gone now but I had to turn off the heat to help cool down & feel somewhat back to normal again. My breathing is still good, no aches or pain and I still have sense of taste too but can't smell anything anymore :(
yeah just get tylenol ..some folks get the sweat bouts too, the loss of taste thing is another deff covid sympton..make sure u get whatever little sun u can get , walk around the block or backyard.an get those things i posted, ull be good

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Damn loss of smell and random hot flashes at night are the worst. I had to throw out some food I left in the fridge. I couldn't remember how long it was in there and couldn't smell it to see if it was still good. Decided it wasn't worth adding stomach issues to the equation. :smh: And them hot flashes are fucking up my sleep. No rhyme or reason for when they come. I just wake up drenched with wet sheets and blankets :( My girl tested positive too but she only has fatigue and congestion symptoms. I'm just ready for this COVID shit to be outta our systems ASAP

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn loss of smell and random hot flashes at night are the worst. I had to throw out some food I left in the fridge. I couldn't remember how long it was in there and couldn't smell it to see if it was still good. Decided it wasn't worth adding stomach issues to the equation. :smh: And them hot flashes are fucking up my sleep. No rhyme or reason for when they come. I just wake up drenched with wet sheets and blankets :( My girl tested positive too but she only has fatigue and congestion symptoms. I'm just ready for this COVID shit to be outta our systems ASAP
Have you been doing all the protocols or some?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Have you been doing all the protocols or some?
I've been doing them all. Taking every supplement, hot showers, stepping outside to take in deep breaths, etc... I'm just frustrated though I know I'm blessed that it hasn't been much worse. Being so limited with being able to cook, being in iso & them damn hot flashes are just fucking with me

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've been doing them all. Taking every supplement, hot showers, stepping outside to take in deep breaths, etc... I'm just frustrated though I know I'm blessed that it hasn't been much worse. Being so limited with being able to cook, being in iso & them damn hot flashes are just fucking with me
Ok got you.. just a matter of time b4 it completely goes away.. than u’ll be good and have a war story to tell

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Lemon honey and the hot flu drink powder helped

small soups

get sun when you can if you can

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Only when I had the fever and 2 days after

you may not get all symptoms

I didnt

now I have a cough I still get tired at times
I ended up getting 2 random moments of night sweats. I caught on to the 1st one early enough to not feel like I was swimming in bed but not the 2nd one :smh: Today marks a full week since confirming I have COVID but looking back the symptoms stated that Monday with a dry cough

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i posted on ivermectin 5months ago, the problem with it ,is the tests were all done IN-VITRO !! does it look promising yes , is it a definite cure treatment ..NO not yet according to the same rules of science u tried to downplay when the science on HCQ didnt pan out

what's even more telling is the person pushing that story on their page Senator Ron Johnson another Trumplican magat conspiracist antiscience anti-masker crakka .. why arent u also pushing Giuliiani's HCQ god Dr Zelenko & doctor demon sperm Emmanuelle?

Ivermectin works...brah

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ivermectin works...brah
i hope so , theres some science and some evidence backing its effectiveness to some level like i said most of the early research were all INVITRO also in conjunction with other therapeutics, as u can see, im not a meme internet conspiracist, i was the first person on this board to talk about it 5 months + ago not becos im a doctor or a science major necessarily but becos i follow & read, and to a large extent understand teh science and mechanism of covid down to the basic issue which is believed to be the CYTOKINE STORM simply becos i follow the science unlike the ones who follow internet memes & instagram conspiracists video, conspiracy issa NO ,healthy science based skepticism issa YES ! huge difference so hopefully u will begin to take covid seriously and use that as an opportunity to actually study the condition & the science before u get into another argument about STROMECTROL

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hope so , theres some science and some evidence backing its effectiveness to some level like i said most of the early research were all INVITRO also in conjunction with other therapeutics, as u can see, im not a meme internet conspiracist, i was the first person on this board to talk about it 5 months + ago not becos im a doctor or a science major necessarily but becos i follow & read, and to a large extent understand teh science and mechanism of covid down to the basic issue which is believed to be the CYTOKINE STORM simply becos i follow the science unlike the ones who follow internet memes & instagram conspiracists video, conspiracy issa NO ,healthy science based skepticism issa YES ! huge difference so hopefully u will begin to take covid seriously and use that as an opportunity to actually study the condition & the science before u get into another argument about STROMECTROL

I'm administering ivermectin right now...to someone...will keep you updated...and they are very sick...I have also took some myself... brah

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm administering ivermectin right now...to someone...will keep you updated...and they are very sick...I have also took some myself... brah
did u get the weight : mg ratio ? its a pretty safe medication anyway so but include the continuous VitD3 & Zinc & NAC (if breathings too heavy but use it either way to be safe ) godspeed to to u n urs

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did u get the weight : mg ratio ? its a pretty safe medication anyway so but include the continuous VitD3 & Zinc & NAC (if breathings too heavy but use it either way to be safe ) godspeed to to u n urs

1.5 cc first day 1percent solution
1.5cc third day
1.5 cc 7 days later

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went and took a rapid test this morning after feeling some congestion and results came back already as positive. :( Feels like I only have a head cold right now. Just some nasal congestion for the most part with a random cough that isn't dry. Either way I just ordered high dosages of vitamin c supplements, some eldeberry gummies with zinc & vitamin c in them and some black oil seed tablets. Also gonna start using my Jamaican ginger tea supply as well. I hope this doesn't progress any further than where I currently stand but I'm concerned for my girl and her mom now that they don't test positive
get well bro

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have any of you who have battled COVID or know people who have ever had any issues of waking up sweating almost like a hot flash? I woke up damn near dripping like I just had a workout with my stomach somewhat feeling like I had food poisoning. I don't have a fever though. My temp was right on the border at 99.5° and I don't have any diarrhea. The feeling is gone now but I had to turn off the heat to help cool down & feel somewhat back to normal again. My breathing is still good, no aches or pain and I still have sense of taste too but can't smell anything anymore :(
just seeing ur post ! hope ure better brotha!?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you have another weight/mg ratio.. brah?
(68 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose so 68mcg X whatever pounds u weigh taken 1 hour b4 a meal or 2 hrs after a meal, usually seems more effective on an empty stomach
also make sure u get some basic time delayed 3-5mg Melatonin too !

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
get well bro
just seeing ur post ! hope ure better brotha!?
I'm feeling much better now. I was very fortunate that I didn't have major symptoms. Worst things I had to deal with were the loss of smell & the random night sweats. The night sweats had me considering looking into how women with menopause handle hot flashes. The advice on vitamins & supplements to take from this thread helped a lot. What sucks now is my girl's family are worried about us being around other people even though it's been almost a month & we're both almost feeling back to normal. They want us to have negative tests as assurance but it could take months before we have a negative result. My girl tried last week & still tested positive

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm feeling much better now. I was very fortunate that I didn't have major symptoms. Worst things I had to deal with were the loss of smell & the random night sweats. The night sweats had me considering looking into how women with menopause handle hot flashes. The advice on vitamins & supplements to take from this thread helped a lot. What sucks now is my girl's family are worried about us being around other people even though it's been almost a month & we're both almost feeling back to normal. They want us to have negative tests as assurance but it could take months before we have a negative result. My girl tried last week & still tested positive
yeah u might be longhauler, that's gonna be the next major issue with this covid thing when its all done! Long Haulers! but yeah keep ur regmine up & make sure u continue ur VitD3, get some 3-5mg delayed melatonin

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I
(68 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose so 68mcg X whatever pounds u weigh taken 1 hour b4 a meal or 2 hrs after a meal, usually seems more effective on an empty stomach
also make sure u get some basic time delayed 3-5mg Melatonin too !

You got my respect..brah

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
yeah u might be longhauler, that's gonna be the next major issue with this covid thing when its all done! Long Haulers! but yeah keep ur regmine up & make sure u continue ur VitD3, get some 3-5mg delayed melatonin
By long haulers I'm assuming you're referring to people who have remnants of the virus still lingering despite no longer being contagious or exhibiting any symptoms of still being sick?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Ok I looked up long haulers. I don't have any lingering symptoms for the most part. I don't have any fatigue, body aches, shortness of breath, brain fogs or difficulty breathing. I had slight congestion but I always have congestion from 1 of my nostrils. I had deviated septums that I believe reformed after surgery to correct them.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok I looked up long haulers. I don't have any lingering symptoms for the most part. I don't have any fatigue, body aches, shortness of breath, brain fogs or difficulty breathing. I had slight congestion but I always have congestion from 1 of my nostrils. I had deviated septums that I believe reformed after surgery to correct them.
yeah, we're discovering quite a number of people have these lingering effects MONTHS AFTER getting over covid , okay so u may not be a longhauler but see if u can get ivermectin as well, it seems to help with longhaulers, its a pretty harmless drug and it can lessen the post covid symptons. but for ur congestion try NAC (N-acetyl cysteine (NAC),(its just form of amino acid found in high protein foods like chciken etc but the pill is concentrated so u get a higher dozage , u can get it off amazon or probably duane reade pharmacy , i have the "NOWFOODS" one for like $16

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
respect to u too blackman ! feel better

This one here is perfect...my subject is getting better...the rigors are gone..brah