Those who believe covid is fake, i hope you die from it

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
What’s that
Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc.

Think I shared this months ago on here:

Here’s the dosage chart the Dr in NY used to cure 350 patients.
A NY Doctor shared his Hydroxy Chloroquine/Azithromycin results

200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine
500mg 1x daily Azithromycin
220mg 1x daily Zinc sulfate

350 patients
• Breathing restored 3-4 hours
• Zero deaths
• Zero hospitalizations
• Zero intubations

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@SamSneed we're brothers in the gospel of Zod, big homie I wish you and the fam a speedy and full recovery

Sad shit is, its other people's selfishness and irresponsibility that affects the rest of us.
(The management at your wife's job, despite numerous warning signs. Mfkrs still not wearing masks in confined places and the "its a hoax"-ers)

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
@SamSneed we're brothers in the gospel of Zod, big home I wish you and the fam a speedy and full recovery

Sad shit is, its other people's selfishness and irresponsibility that affects the rest of us.
(The management at your wife's job, despite numerous warning signs. Mfkrs still not wearing masks in confined places and the "its a hoax"-ers)
Yeah I told her once we’re clear and I see a mf with the mask on wrong Ima say somethin to them

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...man, WTF?!

We all don't have to get along here, but some of you spiteful mfkrs ...... man....y'all just being mean for clout and corny shit.....

You see the thread title, who OP is and read the message.....how hard is it to just close the thread and move on?! These negative ass messages towards a fellow black man and his lady, totally unnecessary!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Its fuckin real you stupid fucks

And it fuckin sucks
damn fam am, hate to hear that. You gon be good though.
I hope you die from it bitch.
this person has an obvious learning disability

"And he fucked this chick in an abandoned b-b-b...an abandoned b-b-b-bui....house"
lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaao
Theres only two types of tests for Covid19 at the moment.The PCR Test(Nasal Swab/Throat Swab) or the Antigen/Antibody Test(Fingerprick)Blood sample.Which one did you take.?Also did you sign a consent form if you dont mind me asking.But either way you just made a dire and dangerous choice in doing so.I will throughly explain it to you if you will allow.This is serious Bro no lie.Just hit me back.
who mans is this
Y’all will be good. :yes:
they will
I believe in the energy to emit in the universe is the same in which you'll receive back :dunno:

It's natures way of laughing at you
you be acting like a bitch around here though lol that's some funny irony for you
What hurt my wife the most was her closest niece was havin a baby shower, yep large gatherin smh like really, she was to host it and now she'll miss it, our Thanksgiving sucked sick dick, we drove to pick up plates, we ain't get out and I sprayed the fuck out the trunk. Dumb sis puts the bag in a dumbass spot, food went everywhere, then the idiot who packed it put two different desserts in the same container, I ain't eat that shit. Then when she told her fam the xmas party was off mfs got in their feelings, bitch fuck you. And it took some time before they began to tell her to feel better or get well. I been told her they're selfish af but hey that's her family. I got nothin more to say to them, nothin, she bust her ass to make sure yall are helped but words of encouragement come late, I told her I hope your eyes are open af now,
yeah you just gotta watch it develop. My gal has slowly been coming around to a lot of shit I've seen for years too about her family.
Man I got a zip same day fever hit

when I had the fever some small hits didmake me feel better but after fever I couldn’t feel any high

it was some loud ass marathon og and I can’t smell it
that's when I knew it was real, when I couldn't smell my weed jar.
Damn! Who have ya'll been around?!?
That's the I'll shit is unless it's super obvious, you can't really say. You can do everything right and still get touched. And you don't know who tf is to blame.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Damn...man, WTF?!

We all don't have to get along here, but some of you spiteful mfkrs ...... man....y'all just being mean for clout and corny shit.....

You see the thread title, who OP is and read the message.....how hard is it to just close the thread and move on?! These negative ass messages towards a fellow black man and his lady, totally unnecessary!
It’s ok ego fag is a victim of uncle ass rape his whole childhood

all those years of bein cream pied by unc has led to massive amounts of faggotry absorption

he can’t help it

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Damn...man, WTF?!

Bgol been real niggaz vs them niggas from day one

We all know the difference, fuck them niggas

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
So wife said some of her taste and smell is comin back

since Wednesday I’ve lost 10+ lbs and I know that ain’t water weight, my piss ain’t dark

225 now I ain’t been there since 08

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's all good, we did everythin you should to be safe and it still got us,

After this I told wife we are not goin anywhere, gas and food
As a person that has helped double digits of amount of people get over this virus

take lots of hot showers each day..make sure you take deep breaths to inhale that steam

drinks lots of water each day

drink lemon water

take lemon and ginger shots

consume hot soups

if you can go get some fresh air and breath in deeply

take vitamin c and d

you should be good in a week or less

oh yeah try to watch some comedies.. laugh more and think positive