This went viral today: Doja Cat-Moooo (bitch I'm a cow)

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
this shit been “on” for @ least a day now...some chic was talking about it yesterday and I had no idea wtf she was referring to...now I do smh

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
so much bullshit getting over...I just found about some asian bitch named “awkwafina”...granted I’m late as hell but damn...bitch been rapping for over 6 years now...how this trash get over???

Lmao she's rapping like she's really been through some shit

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Fuck it, get it how you live.

She almost has 300k views in three days.

:roflmao2:
I posted it because it's all over Facebook like all over it. So she definitely has around two or three million views in a couple days when you include that platform

Reactions: BDR

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so much bullshit getting over...I just found about some asian bitch named “awkwafina”...granted I’m late as hell but damn...bitch been rapping for over 6 years now...how this trash get over???

She is also in Oceans 8 and was in Neighbors 2

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wow. Had no idea she rapped. First heard of her last week when she was being interviewed for that Rich Asians movie i believe. She can actually rap and his a strong voice/flow.