This teen created the viral Renegade dance. Thanks to K Camp, she's finally getting credit (Jalaiah Harmon)

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Always happy for my young sisters but creating a dumb dance doesn't translate into any money. We live in an era where getting attention is more important than getting a bag. I can't co-sign that type of shit...waste of time and energy because crackers will just run with it. All the viral videos just puts money in honkeys pockets. We get the attention that our people crave for and they get the paper.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
pin-striped, mayonnaise, stealing motherfuckers

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What hot dance has ever been made up by cacs, ever since I was a kid all the hot dances were made by black folks. Pee Wee Herman, Inspector Gadget, The Smurf, the Running man, The Cabbage patch, the Whop just to name a few. :lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Always happy for my young sisters but creating a dumb dance doesn't translate into any money. We live in an era where getting attention is more important than getting a bag. I can't co-sign that type of shit...waste of time and energy because crackers will just run with it. All the viral videos just puts money in honkeys pockets. We get the attention that our people crave for and they get the paper.
Exactly. And she created a ROUTINE, not the damn dance. Those moves she was doing were already out, she just put them in that sequence. She choreographed 16 bars or so, and people copied it. Big deal.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
What hot dance has ever been made up by cacs, ever since I was a kid all the hot dances were made by black folks. Pee Wee Herman, Inspector Gadget, The Smurf, the Running man, The Cabbage patch, the Whop just to name a few. :lol:
She didn't make the dance.no one ever knows who created a dance.she made a routine