This question is for education purposes.. Price for a Kilo of Cocaine vs. Heroine?

DCphdman

Star
Registered
Re: This question is for education purposes.. Price for a Kilo of Cocaine vs. Heroine

1 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NOT ASK THIS QUESTION OUT IN THE OPEN

cops.jpg

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: This question is for education purposes.. Price for a Kilo of Cocaine vs. Heroine

what state are you in? prices vary by region,,, basically the closer you are to Florida, TX, or Cali,,, the prices are cheaper. the further north you move from those states,,, the price rises (because of the risks of trafficing the product),,,

prowess

hz_xlnc
Registered
You would'nt even have to worry about cops and could get all the narco info you need from a ranking C.I.A agent

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Forget the Cops I could careless, Im not traficking, I would like to know which kilo on average would cost more.

Cocaine or Heroine.

Thanks

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
You can do a search on the iNternet for this shit. I know hightimes keeps a price page, I dunno if they still do. It's all for RESEARCH and EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the recent bust, called Operation Jacket Racket, the 350 kilograms of heroin referred to bricks that are 60 percent to 70 percent pure. And $35 million refers to its wholesale value in the area where it was expected to be distributed. The DEA tends to give wholesale rather than retail estimates, since the agency usually makes arrests in the middle of the sales chain. Occasionally, the DEA will also make street-level seizures. In last year's Operation Black Gold Rush, authorities took 17 kilograms of black-tar heroin, said to have a street value of more than $3 million. (That's figured at a rate of more than $175,000 per kilogram, as opposed to $100,000 from Wednesday's announcement.) Critics say DEA figures don't have enough data points and don't account for how many intermediaries would jack up the price; however, the government's numbers are the most comprehensive ones available.

From what I have read a Kilo of Coke is 18-25k and a Kilo of Heroine can be from 50k-90K. Does anyone have any true street numbers?

slim3406

Potential Star
Registered

Whats the price for some pure stuff nowadays? (uncut)

Meth labs are too damn dangerous...lol

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
yasky777 said:
If you have an answer please post it. If not thanks for your time( keep it moving)

problem with your question. you have to provide more parameters.

cocaine is usually dealt by the kilo (2.2 lbs), whereas heroin is usually dealt by the lb. (like methamphetamine).

also, you have different kinds of heroin. in california, you have a lot of the brown tar mexican bullshit with very low grade doses. in the northwest you get a lot of the very fine asian heroin. in the east (like pennsylvania), you will find a very different product.

so provide more parameters for your question.

Tony Soprano

Star
Registered
Heroin usually goes for about $100-$300 for a gram. If the product's been stepped on a bunch of times it may go for as low as $90 a gram (which is dirt). The average is about $200 a gram, but the quality shit will go for as much as $400 a gram (which is the choice product of various celebrities). Multiply that gram price by 100 and you got you going rate for a kilo. Not sure about cocaine prices though, I gotta ask my cousin up in Sing-Sing.

This conversation never happened. ;)

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Tony Soprano said:
Heroin usually goes for about $100-$300 for a gram. If the product's been stepped on a bunch of times it may go for as low as $90 a gram (which is dirt). The average is about $200 a gram, but the quality shit will go for as much as $400 a gram (which is the choice product of various celebrities). Multiply that gram price by 100 and you got you going rate for a kilo. Not sure about cocaine prices though, I gotta ask my cousin up in Sing-Sing.

This conversation never happened. ;)

If what you said is true nobody could make money. You forget the more you buy the cheaper it gets homie. dont you never, ever try to buy or sell dope homie. you stupid.

one.

Smakk

Star
Registered

Cocaine is less than heroin.It's like 50/$58 a gram and coke is like 40/$44 a gram right now because alot of people are on pills and crystal meth oppose to coke/crack and heroin.The drug game is dying out.That's why so many dudes from the streets are trying to become rappers and there's so many killings in the hood.There's not enough money in the drug game for everyone to get paid anymore but why do you want to know this information?.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Smakk said:
Cocaine is less than heroin.It's like 50/$58 a gram and coke is like 40/$44 a gram right now because alot of people are on pills and crystal meth oppose to coke/crack and heroin.The drug game is dying out.That's why so many dudes from the streets are trying to become rappers and there's so many killings in the hood.There's not enough money in the drug game for everyone to get paid anymore but why do you want to know this information?.

284569SDC.jpg
:rolleyes:

larsen

Potential Star
Registered

Heroin more than Coke any day!!!!!!!!!!!

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for the responses. I was having a conversation with family members regarding drug addiction growth and how the patterns have changed with the drugs of choice.

Then a wager was made with family members on which had more street value. I stated that heroine is more addictive and expensive than Cocaine.

$50.00 bill now in my pocket....

College Education 1
Street Education 0

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor

Dam, slim where the cop crusier and shit?...Huh Man?

Tony Soprano

Star
Registered

donwuan said:
If what you said is true nobody could make money. You forget the more you buy the cheaper it gets homie. dont you never, ever try to buy or sell dope homie. you stupid.

one.
I'm only going by hearsay dumbass. :rolleyes:

ned pepper

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

yeah heroin is more expensive but it is WAY more profitable than cocaine. cocaine once cooked into crack is damn near 90-100% pure, the baking soda actually separates the cocaine from most of the impurities. yeah you might make 100K off of an 16-25K investment, but its less than that because everyone has to get their cut. now Heroin maybe around 100K a kilo, but street level heroin can only be 2-3% pure before junkies start dying. 5% pure heroin is a lethal dose. so when you think about how far you stretch a kilo of heroin who cares how much it costs.