Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh well my new home.
prison-story-header.jpg

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:smh:

Happens everyday, the only good thing about these digital idiot boxes in our pockets is now we can quickly have proof and cut thru the lies and excuses these lying cacs use when we call them out on it.

Reason #1001 to homeschool if you can.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that they recorded and posted it is some next level cac evil shit but we all know how their evil has no basement.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Yall saw a 15 second video and are ready to kill somebody? I thought I might see a kid being beat or something. But this? Shit was bogus...but damn. Aint that outrageous.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to be investigated further cause all of those small children looked overly tired,sitting at tables too quietly ....I know it's on a few minutes of a video but that whole scene didn't look right.

You have to look into who's watching your kids and take race into consideration also because being the only black child can cause staff to single them out,right or wrong for reasons they can hide and lie about;In todays climate,where people are fickled about the smallest of things,make sure it isn't race,attention,clothing(maybe you dress em nice),hair,name,sex and whatever stupid reasons an adult can choose to single them out from other children.

The staff needs their ass kicked,thanks for recording it and what not,it makes it easier to find out what their doing or not.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like maybe she was just getting up from a nap or maybe just getting ready for one...?

I know my son can be a little out of it when he’s tired. But I would like to have full access to my son’s daycare when he’s in there just like the ring app... there needs to be an app for parents to always check in on their kids via camera or something

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Yall saw a 15 second video and are ready to kill somebody? I thought I might see a kid being beat or something. But this? Shit was bogus...but damn. Aint that outrageous.

My child is too sleepy to stand or eat, and instead of rolling out a nap mat and allowing my child to lay down, your going to grab her by her natural hair and ridicule her and in front of the rest of the kids like she is wrong for being tired?..and recorded it with laughter at that? :dunno:

You must not be a parent, because that treatment is improper and fosters no good measure in the preschool development these fucking daycare/learning centers claim to be about.

If my 6ft 200lb black self would have done that to a white blond haired child that
age and recorded it I would have been fired before I hit the parking lot.

JMO :smh:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
My child is too sleepy to stand or eat, and instead of rolling out a nap mat and allowing my child to lay down, your going to grab her by her natural hair and ridicule her and in front of the rest of the kids like she is wrong for being tired?..and recorded it with laughter at that? :dunno:

You must not be a parent, because that treatment is improper and fosters no good measure in the preschool development these fucking daycare/learning centers claim to be about.

If my 6ft 200lb black self would have done that to a white blond haired child that
age and recorded it I would have been fired before I hit the parking lot.

JMO :smh:
I have 2 daughters. I guess Im not the type to get on the internet and say Im gonna kill someone for something that doesn't warrant it.

I would sue that daycare, make sure those bitches were unemployed, and keep it pushing :dunno:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that shit also looked like some sleep deprivation.. why were them children looking

all tired and be forced to stay up.....

the fuck is going on

in that day care.....

According to my wife, the full story was on fb...

The little girl was extremely sleepy as you can see in the video...

No explanation was given, but hey some times it happens, the kid may have had a nightmare(s) , or woke up when no one was around and watched tv, missed nap....Whatever..

And this was supposedly during the "hot meal" of the day. So there is a window of time when the staff is able cook food. Instead of the worker calling the parent and asking what they would like to happen, the workers made an "executive decision."

If you notice there is no chair by the little girl. She supposedly was sitting in the chair, pushed her food to the side and laid her head down to sleep. The worker would yell at her and tell her to eat, she wouldn't / couldn't and would put her head down again. After some time the worker took the chair away forcing her to stand (and to presumably stay awake and eat..?).. As you can tell, that didn't work.... And then the video takes place....

As a fucking human being dealing with kids.... You would hope they would do whats in the childs best interest.... Get her a damn cot, set her up in a room where she can sleep and either warm up the plate later or if by law you can't do that... Make her a damn sandwich or something... What the fuck is so hard about NOT ABUSING a child?!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to my wife, the full story was on fb...

The little girl was extremely sleepy as you can see in the video...

No explanation was given, but hey some times it happens, the kid may have had a nightmare(s) , or woke up when no one was around and watched tv, missed nap....Whatever..

And this was supposedly during the "hot meal" of the day. So there is a window of time when the staff is able cook food. Instead of the worker calling the parent and asking what they would like to happen, the workers made an "executive decision."

If you notice there is no chair by the little girl. She supposedly was sitting in the chair, pushed her food to the side and laid her head down to sleep. The worker would yell at her and tell her to eat, she wouldn't / couldn't and would put her head down again. After some time the worker took the chair away forcing her to stand (and to presumably stay awake and eat..?).. As you can tell, that didn't work.... And then the video takes place....

As a fucking human being dealing with kids.... You would hope they would do whats in the childs best interest.... Get her a damn cot, set her up in a room where she can sleep and either warm up the plate later or if by law you can't do that... Make her a damn sandwich or something... What the fuck is so hard about NOT ABUSING a child?!

oh you were just explaining the bullshit they said.. glad you said what you said at the end cause I was about to say...

aint no excuse for that shit.. that was some quantanamo bay type shit... forced to stay awake.. being forced fed...

somebody would have to pay..

that lil girl was sooo adorable too.. lil princess.. and she was just grabbin her head like she was some fuckin animal

disgust

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have 2 daughters. I guess Im not the type to get on the internet and say Im gonna kill someone for something that doesn't warrant it.

I would sue that daycare, make sure those bitches were unemployed, and keep it pushing :dunno:
I wouldnt kill her.

The lack of oxygen to her brain would.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
you must be outcho mind.

they recorded this shit.

what are they doing when the cameras are off?

this is why everyone knows me where my kids go.

and i mean everyone.