This is the reason why other race of people don’t take black people seriously????

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though I disagree with his argument (for reasons @yureeka9 has pointed out) making the claim that he is wrong simply because you feel what he said is nothing but typical conservative black-on-black rhetoric, is just as wrong as a conservative black saying you are wrong just because your response is typical liberal rhetoric to defend the fuckery of street dudes.
To solve this back-and-forth mudslinging, we should stick to the argument and away from name-calling and arm-waving away calling things rhetoric to fit your talking points.
you're right. I was a lil emo in my response lmao... fair point... but this is not a defense of street dudes because everyone here knows its deeper than the street.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Lmao you “respectability politics” ass niggas will never get it :lol:

“NEVER EVER!” on some Bonecrusher type shit. Y’all will be waiting on Mars and shit looking around and whispering quietly on Elon’s socials, “why do these other races hate us?! We been good!” Lol… goddamn I would hate to be y’all frail ass niggas

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cats were banging in the suburbs 30 years ago. In the suburbs man. If I put my tin foil hat on, it's why the white folks broke up the projects in some areas in the mid and late 90s. Because they know there is a cultural aspect to this shit that easily spreads. Same cultural aspect that has cats banging in the suburbs and rich rappers dying.

Mind you, I'm not denying poverty and crime have a connection. But I would argue that there is a cultural aspect that is overlooked and even more important. Remember, shit wasn't always like this and racism/poverty was much worse 60 years ago.

Do you have any poor white area where you at where white folks lighting each other up like that? I'm in Ohio and we got a shitton of poor cacs, yet not one poor area that you would be worried about. Meanwhile, If you were to walk down the street of one of the inner-ring suburbs up here, you better be strapped. It is what it is.

Poor white crimes are much different than poor black crimes.

I grew up in a trailer park around poor white people. Right behind the trailer park we had low income housing apartments that was mostly black and Mexican. The crimes were so different. I didn’t have to worry about being shot in the park, but it was different on the street over. In the trailer park, those CACs where on some different shit. Mostly redneck shit. So I have to move different because racism was attached to shit. Regardless, I had to navigate each area differently.

But that’s my experience. I grew up in a poor majority white southern town. The violent crimes in much of NC are not coming from suburban areas. Not even close. Might be the case else where, but not in NC. At least not that I know of.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sounds like the whole respectability politics, Black -on-Black aka black conservative rhetoric that is regurgitated by fools like this...

I don’t know enough about dude from a short clip, but seems more misinformed than coonish.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
always get their hired money slaves, to do their

dirty work.. and that is too distract...

Well Im bringing it back..

Where is that EPSTEIN LIST??

and WHY ARE WE GIVING ISREAL BILLIONS IN WELFARE MONEY,

TO RUN A GLOBAL PEDO EXTORTION RING.

We get so easily distracted. and THATs why certain people

seem so organized and hard working, while others get demonized..

So easy to do

WHEN YOU CONTROL THE NARRATIVE!!

sharkbait28

International Member
I don’t know enough about dude from a short clip, but seems more misinformed than coonish.

I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t watch the clip in the op but based on the responses I can surmise some niggas believe that if we “just acted right” shit would be different lol. I have actually history on my side when I say that’s some delusional bullshit. They’ll hate you no matter what bruhs, real talk. I’m speaking as a nigga more disciplined than 98.5% of humanity. Sometimes it takes brothers years and years and years to have their Henry Louis Gates/Don Lemon type moment. Guess what? No one gives af! Here’s hoping y’all CAC apologizing ass niggas don’t get hemmed up by their sick system :yes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad shit. Folks will denouce shit and then get right back to the nonsense the next day. B-b-b-b-but poverty causes crime. Time and time again we see folks with money in the dumb shit mix because the culture of this shit is stronger than money. :smh:

Uh he who controls the media controls the narrative..

when you are disenfranchised.. and low on the totem pole

of capitalism, the role of the mule, prison food, is

the path laid out for you.

When you control the money, and are so fuckin VIOLENT IN NATURE

that YOUR VIOLENCE IS ORGANIZED.

IN THE FORM OF A GLOBAL CABAL where with the swipe of a PEN

You can start wars, killing hundreds of thousands of people,

and yet,

Make pookie in the hood wrong with everything in the world..

While putting him on the front lines, of wars...

While the demons sit back and just feed off all that energy...

The main problem the masses in society are so easily

manipulated..

Bruh I can watch the news, and the next day, I hear people

just repeating shit, like a fuckin parrot, without

one Original thought of their own...

when you control the media you control the minds of

the gullible and easily influenced..

What OP posted was such a crock of shit, but look how

many people just repeated that dumb shit,

without ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT of their own...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

:lol::lol::lol:

It is this plus the racial cannibalism that get me. I had some fool doing this to me today. I try to avoid them, they invent reason to start beef with me.

AycZoKjCcAIKtBv.jpg

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
oh, so this B.A.N. wants to talk about what's wrong with "Blacks?" Peep the 29:30 mark of this video.

He calls us monkeys & moon crickets for beating him in video games. Moon crickets. I've never heard that term before. That must be some old, old, old-school racism. This muthafucka pisses in jugs & shits in his bathtub because he refuses to use the toilet for some reason. Oh & allegedly one of his sisters doesn't even fuck with him because he's such a terrible person. He found out he was (technically) going to become an uncle from a random Facebook post but he won't be allowed to see his nephew. :lol:

He's one of the last pieces of scum I'd ever look to for advice or insight on morality or anything else.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t watch the clip in the op but based on the responses I can surmise some niggas believe that if we “just acted right” shit would be different lol. I have actually history on my side when I say that’s some delusional bullshit. They’ll hate you no matter what bruhs, real talk. I’m speaking as a nigga more disciplined than 98.5% of humanity. Sometimes it takes brothers years and years and years to have their Henry Louis Gates/Don Lemon type moment. Guess what? No one gives af! Here’s hoping y’all CAC apologizing ass niggas don’t get hemmed up by their sick system :yes:

Sometimes I see that mindset as someone trying to figure out a complex system. Especially, with those individuals that lacks critical thinking.

I grew up and was raised around white people the first 18 years of my life. Best believe at some point, I was an apologist and “just act right” type of negro. Even during my stint at an HBCU when I started to understand myself, there was still the mentality of “if we just act right, then they’ll like us better.”

Because, then, I was conflicted on learning about us versus what white people thought. Eventually, I realized it doesn’t matter what we do, they’ll see us how they want to see us. And at the same time, I see we need to make improvements for ourselves. It wasn’t easy to arrive to that thought considering how much reprogramming I had to go through to destroy years of white washing. But to be misinformed for so long can create individuals that believe there is truth to “just acting right” for them versus improving ourselves.

So I can’t judge the guy in the video because I don’t know him nor do I know any of these kats in this thread that may be apologist, but I do understand being misinformed can lead to a thought process that is misleading. And sometimes getting hemmed up by the system is required if you can’t learn from other people’s experiences. You just hope the consequence is recoverable.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I grew up in a trailer park around poor white people. Right behind the trailer park we had low income housing apartments that was mostly black and Mexican. The crimes were so different. I didn’t have to worry about being shot in the park, but it was different on the street over. In the trailer park, those CACs where on some different shit. Mostly redneck shit. So I have to move different because racism was attached to shit. Regardless, I had to navigate each area differently.

But that’s my experience. I grew up in a poor majority white southern town. The violent crimes in much of NC are not coming from suburban areas. Not even close. Might be the case else where, but not in NC. At least not that I know of.
That's what I'm talking about. The difference. Why aren't the poor whites on the gun play like that? And cacs got way more guns than us. Use and sell the same amount of drugs, if not more. That's why I say the cultural aspect is so important because it manifests itself up top when cats have money.

90s had a bunch of black millionaires on some east coast vs west coast shit. Bringing that same energy that you seen with the gun play one street over. Same energy I see in suburbs(or what used to be suburbs) up here.

It's that energy that deals with the topic of this thread. That taught you how to move different. And that some rich black men are losing their lives over for the world to see while no other group really going through it like that. :smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Uh he who controls the media controls the narrative..

when you are disenfranchised.. and low on the totem pole

of capitalism, the role of the mule, prison food, is

the path laid out for you.

When you control the money, and are so fuckin VIOLENT IN NATURE

that YOUR VIOLENCE IS ORGANIZED.

IN THE FORM OF A GLOBAL CABAL where with the swipe of a PEN

You can start wars, killing hundreds of thousands of people,

and yet,

Make pookie in the hood wrong with everything in the world..

While putting him on the front lines, of wars...

While the demons sit back and just feed off all that energy...

The main problem the masses in society are so easily

manipulated..

Bruh I can watch the news, and the next day, I hear people

just repeating shit, like a fuckin parrot, without

one Original thought of their own...

when you control the media you control the minds of

the gullible and easily influenced..

What OP posted was such a crock of shit, but look how

many people just repeated that dumb shit,

without ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT of their own...
Look man. 2 things can be true. Government does brutal shit. Drone strike on a funeral and gets Nobel Peace prize. I got partners still in prison for drug conspiracy while Bush started an illegal war, killed 100s of thousands, and is now treated like a carebear and is a free man. U.S. is violent as hell, but if I bust a head I'm the savage. Trust me, I get it.

But the topic at hand 'aint fulll of shit' It's a self-inflicted reality.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look man. 2 things can be true. Government does brutal shit. Drone strike on a funeral and gets Nobel Peace prize. I got partners still in prison for drug conspiracy while Bush started an illegal war, killed 100s of thousands, and is now treated like a carebear and is a free man. U.S. is violent as hell, but if I bust a head I'm the savage. Trust me, I get it.

But the topic at hand 'aint fulll of shit' It's a self-inflicted reality.

The topic at hand is putting one group under a microscope and ignoring everyone else,

Bruh do you really want to talk,

sure there is violence in the hood, BUUUUUT that violence is socially engineered,

you think its by chance, they have most Indigenous Americans living on top of each other,

in innner citys.. you know a well as I do, why they call the Projects, The PROJECTS

because its literally from a RESEARCH LAB RAT PROJECT

most lemmings repeating silly talking points have no idea

the Hood Project ..

In the fifties...a researcher at the national institute of mental health,

was studying "population density" where they piled a whole bunch of

rats in a crammed environment.. and bruh

what the observed was literally, rats forming gangs attacking other rats,

mothers neglecting their young, and rampant faggotry amongst the rats bruh...

Why because they gave them everything food, shelter..

BUT NO SPACE.. living on top of each other......

bruh todays projects aint nothing but a human experiment..

what they did find was that, we still flourished if we were left alone,

so much so it scared the shit out of the govt..

Hence they INTEGRATION.....

and that took all our money circulating amongst us,

and sent it all over the world.. just look at how many

races of people do business in the hood.

but in their hoods they are the only ones...

but we made project living safe, now even jews got their own projects.

Our problem is the microscope is FIXED on us,

but when we turn that microscope around on others,

THEY FUCKIN SCATTER UNDER ROCKS..

case in point,

everybody talks about how the asians come here, work hard,

how the Africans come here work hard..

How the mexicans come here and work hard..

but nobody talks about that Asian mafia,

bruh I remember the late eighties and nineties...

them chinese gangs in chinatown were terrorizing

the fuck out their people... forcing their women

into prostitution, extorting business owners...

and them gangs was wilin out... but they kept that

shit in chinatown...and the victims dared not utter a word,

they sucked it up and dealt with it....

The mexicans.. bruh Mexican Mafia... be choppin

of their own peoples heads and putting that shit on social media,

but they dont call that mex on mex crime...

are you starting to see the mind fuckery here??

The africans bruh the africans, move heavy H bruh....

yea them nigerians be connectecd to them global herion

rings but all we hear

is how hard they work sure many work hard..?

but we dont hear about thier crimes

because all of them are way more violent to their own people,

its that they are so violent they ORGANIZE IT....

We are just reacting to simuli because we keep allowing

people who hate us, to teach our children.

Im just saying if we having this discussion,

Lets not HIGHLIGHT the negative aspects of some,

While running from the negative aspect of others...

We are the ONLY RACE that LITERALLY HAD laws passed,

to keep us down,

Name one other race that had to deal with Jim Crow in

this foreign criminal corporation called U.S.A,

Name one other race that was told if they were caught

READING they would be lynch.

do you think if these so called "model citizen" races

Had to endure what we endured,

would they STILL be "model citizens"

and thats with their ORGANIZED criminial element...

Folks really dont want this conversation,

WITH ALL THE FACTS LAID OUT!!!

In addition another mindfuck that is getting played out

Is, if its negative.. its the whole group.. if its positive..

Its just the individual

Lets take tiger woods..

when he was Up and coming, squeaky clean, could do NO WRONG,

They ASKED him hey what race do you see yourself ass..

muthafucka said some Caublasian shit.. put the cau first... and shit..

but when is ass got locked up... aint nobody ask him shit..

he was "black" no questions ASKED...

see the mind games they play..

see why the feds incarceration numbers for

"blacks" are so high..

when immigrants come here, squeaky clean,

many literally mark down WHITE, they be black as fuck

but on paper they are white..

thats why this democracy thing is mind fuckery..

you got cacs taking control because they fixing the numbers

so you think they are the majority

but when the same immigrants get deported or commit a crime,

they dont mark WHITE when it comes to the fed stats...

they mark "black"

we waking UP to ALL THE MINDFUCKERY BRUH

and the MINDFUCKERY GETS DEEPER THAN THAT..

and thats not ready to be discussed right now....

that shit is explosive like a bowel movement

from stale tacos and refried beans bruh!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Black folks in America bought and guzzled the Kool Aid of rugged individualism that white people sold us, all for a dollar. There’s no unity when every man is out for themselves 24/7. Couple that with the fact that we do not process emotions well and you get the toxic mix we have today. We understand how we got here but is knowing enough, without practical application? Idk..

All the while, every other race knows how to connect with each other, uplift one another & love one another and build with one another. It’s a race we’re sitting dead last in.

We could be far greater than the greatness we already exude but we refuse to get out of own way.

That might be the greater tragedy for me.
He-totally-knows-what-he-talking-about-all-time.gif

Dx0vWaZXcAAI0k7.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This reminds me of the dude that got shot at the gas station in Cincinnati when the cop pulled up and asked him for his license. The dude goes to get his license, and requested, and the cop just starts shooting.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The topic at hand is putting one group under a microscope and ignoring everyone else,

Bruh do you really want to talk,

sure there is violence in the hood, BUUUUUT that violence is socially engineered,

you think its by chance, they have most Indigenous Americans living on top of each other,

in innner citys.. you know a well as I do, why they call the Projects, The PROJECTS

because its literally from a RESEARCH LAB RAT PROJECT

most lemmings repeating silly talking points have no idea

the Hood Project ..

In the fifties...a researcher at the national institute of mental health,

was studying "population density" where they piled a whole bunch of

rats in a crammed environment.. and bruh

what the observed was literally, rats forming gangs attacking other rats,

mothers neglecting their young, and rampant faggotry amongst the rats bruh...

Why because they gave them everything food, shelter..

BUT NO SPACE.. living on top of each other......

bruh todays projects aint nothing but a human experiment..

what they did find was that, we still flourished if we were left alone,

so much so it scared the shit out of the govt..

Hence they INTEGRATION.....

and that took all our money circulating amongst us,

and sent it all over the world.. just look at how many

races of people do business in the hood.

but in their hoods they are the only ones...

but we made project living safe, now even jews got their own projects.

Our problem is the microscope is FIXED on us,

but when we turn that microscope around on others,

THEY FUCKIN SCATTER UNDER ROCKS..

case in point,

everybody talks about how the asians come here, work hard,

how the Africans come here work hard..

How the mexicans come here and work hard..

but nobody talks about that Asian mafia,

bruh I remember the late eighties and nineties...

them chinese gangs in chinatown were terrorizing

the fuck out their people... forcing their women

into prostitution, extorting business owners...

and them gangs was wilin out... but they kept that

shit in chinatown...and the victims dared not utter a word,

they sucked it up and dealt with it....

The mexicans.. bruh Mexican Mafia... be choppin

of their own peoples heads and putting that shit on social media,

but they dont call that mex on mex crime...

are you starting to see the mind fuckery here??

The africans bruh the africans, move heavy H bruh....

yea them nigerians be connectecd to them global herion

rings but all we hear

is how hard they work sure many work hard..?

but we dont hear about thier crimes

because all of them are way more violent to their own people,

its that they are so violent they ORGANIZE IT....

We are just reacting to simuli because we keep allowing

people who hate us, to teach our children.

Im just saying if we having this discussion,

Lets not HIGHLIGHT the negative aspects of some,

While running from the negative aspect of others...

We are the ONLY RACE that LITERALLY HAD laws passed,

to keep us down,

Name one other race that had to deal with Jim Crow in

this foreign criminal corporation called U.S.A,

Name one other race that was told if they were caught

READING they would be lynch.

do you think if these so called "model citizen" races

Had to endure what we endured,

would they STILL be "model citizens"

and thats with their ORGANIZED criminial element...

Folks really dont want this conversation,

WITH ALL THE FACTS LAID OUT!!!

In addition another mindfuck that is getting played out

Is, if its negative.. its the whole group.. if its positive..

Its just the individual

Lets take tiger woods..

when he was Up and coming, squeaky clean, could do NO WRONG,

They ASKED him hey what race do you see yourself ass..

muthafucka said some Caublasian shit.. put the cau first... and shit..

but when is ass got locked up... aint nobody ask him shit..

he was "black" no questions ASKED...

see the mind games they play..

see why the feds incarceration numbers for

"blacks" are so high..

when immigrants come here, squeaky clean,

many literally mark down WHITE, they be black as fuck

but on paper they are white..

thats why this democracy thing is mind fuckery..

you got cacs taking control because they fixing the numbers

so you think they are the majority

but when the same immigrants get deported or commit a crime,

they dont mark WHITE when it comes to the fed stats...

they mark "black"

we waking UP to ALL THE MINDFUCKERY BRUH

and the MINDFUCKERY GETS DEEPER THAN THAT..

and thats not ready to be discussed right now....

that shit is explosive like a bowel movement

from stale tacos and refried beans bruh!!
In NE Ohio, the dirty ass Asians and midget Mexicans moving to the west side, away from us. As you know(but the woke leftists brush under the rug), these groups are just as racist -- if not more-- as whites. These dirty mofos coming here off the back of Civil Rights and not taking us seriously and keeping their distance. :smh:

On some real shit, everyone is laughing at the community. Sure, as individuals we do great. You're living a nice life. Myself and my family are great. Cats on this board making 6 figures, fucking dimes, driving new foreign cars every year, and laughing at the commoners who eat at Applebees. But outside us as individuals, everyone is laughing at the community. And that includes the Hispanics and Asians who wouldn't be here had it not been for Civil Rights(when they piggybacked immigration on it).

You can talk about social engineering. Might be right in SOME aspects. But how much violence is self-inflicted? There are gangsters who grow up in homes with siblings who never break laws. You probably know a few. Gangsters whose parents are church going squares. Cats make choices whether you want to believe it or not.

And fam, folks ain't waking up. These young cats just repeating what myself and other street cats did when we were young. Black voters making the same mistakes previous generations made. It all leads to our community looking like a joke.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my people are most likely to commit a crime over money or pussy

cacs are most likely to commit a crime on a child or even

baby.. not sayin they the only ones ....

Just sayin

Most Likely!!!

Yea we commit different crimes

cacs are waaay better at hiding theirs

then we are..

and latinos are more prone to sexual assault...
In NE Ohio, the dirty ass Asians and midget Mexicans moving to the west side, away from us. As you know(but the woke leftists brush under the rug), these groups are just as racist -- if not more-- as whites. These dirty mofos coming here off the back of Civil Rights and not taking us seriously and keeping their distance. :smh:

On some real shit, everyone is laughing at the community. Sure, as individuals we do great. You're living a nice life. Myself and my family are great. Cats on this board making 6 figures, fucking dimes, driving new foreign cars every year, and laughing at the commoners who eat at Applebees. But outside us as individuals, everyone is laughing at the community. And that includes the Hispanics and Asians who wouldn't be here had it not been for Civil Rights(when they piggybacked immigration on it).

You can talk about social engineering. Might be right in SOME aspects. But how much violence is self-inflicted? There are gangsters who grow up in homes with siblings who never break laws. You probably know a few. Gangsters whose parents are church going squares. Cats make choices whether you want to believe it or not.

And fam, folks ain't waking up. These young cats just repeating what myself and other street cats did when we were young. Black voters making the same mistakes previous generations made. It all leads to our community looking like a joke.

Do a little research my good bruh and you will find a lot of the violence is stemming from not single mother households,

many single moms holding it down.

Its the single moms YOUNG moms who had single YOUNG moms that were, children of the PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM,

which TRAINS our people to be independent good little democrats...

Im just saying we have to look at the WHOLE picture if we are to understand the WHOLE solution.

that being said..

We ALL have to understand, Ye was right when he said, we ALL have a choice..

Yes slavery was a choice... Of course it fuckin was,

Thats why the MAJORITY OF US HERE DID NOT PUT UP WITH THAT SHIT AND

THATS THE REASON SLAVERY IS SUCH A DEMONIC word in this country...

its because of the True American Indian so called Negro.

Just see History of the Gullahs/Seminoles or whatever other names

we are hidden under, just know the Seminole war was also called

the "negro" war and Seminole means RUNAWAY....

Those that made a CHOICE..

so yes we ALL have choices.....

You better believe I would never choose to be a slave..

You can tell who wouldve tho...

Those without families and who had options but

still got vaxxxed because their masters told them to...

Im on my six month of running away from the plantation,

an the longer I stay away the stronger and healthier

I feel...

True Freedom is powerful son

I KNOW I made the RIGHT CHOICE!!

and we have to start making the right choice

of Stop thinkin we are always in competition with each other...

The ogeez have to stop being afraid of lookin like an OG...

I stopped dyeing my beard.. in my thirties..

I love my gray hairs.. bruh Im in great shape, Im one of them OGeez,

if I put on a football jersey, I look like I belong in one, especially

if I go full baldy, but I let my hairline of yesteryear shine,

Id rather wear some comfortable timberland loafers than boots,

I have zero problem walkin around in button downs, looking like

bob the accountant, as per my bruh..

and as I result I easily obtained OG status and everybody cant be

OG...

You have to be called OG by todays youth, they determine if

you will get OG respect..

I digress, Im just saying I made a choice because too many of us

afraid to look middle age, and that shit is starting to look

cornier and cornier..

there is so much freedom in being who you are...

and too many of us suck as visual role

models for our youth..

people do NOT laugh at US as a whole,

many do get laughed at and not taking seriously...

but when people see you standing tall, looking
healthy as fuck.

while folks mo than half yo age, walkin around here,

lookin slow and lethargic...

you get billion dollar respect..

Yes many of us do get clowned an not taking seriously...

but when you carry yourself the right way, dress your

age, where fuckin clothes that fit, and dont look like

they were cut to sell at the dollar sto...

You will get that respect...

You a thirty to forty year ol, with a pot belly,

out of breath from walkin a block,

walkin around with a football jersey and

matchin fitted and some jordans...

You getting laughed at.. by erebody...

dont be afraid to represent your true age....

and getting some real respect..

Life is but a series of choices and some of us

have to do a better job at it...

and that includes my ultra gracefully maturing ass!!

and grey hairs and hairline to prove..IT

I mean lack of hairline...LOL

but I bet I could out run more than half the muthafuckas

that post here...

definitely in the top ten percent...

because I made some damn excellent life choices..

My Karmic rewards are JUST beginning bruh...

the more I cut off these tentacles the better

the feeling bruh...

btw... You know I dont just respond to respond

I LOVE GIVING THE DATA MINERS AMONGST US SOMETHING TO HOLD!!!

I like feeding the A.I data mining algorithms... give

Google Research somethings to PONDER on!!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why would you call him a coon?

Based on the video posted, I wouldn't associate him with that term but he does show a lack awareness in comparing an apple to an orange. Perhaps due to the anger felt over Takeoff's untimely passing.

I have sigs disabled unfortunately.

Hope you are having a blessed day. 1 love

Me too. Less scroll time with sigs disabled.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Have you ever read the book Evicted? It’s my new Bible.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Problem is povery is a cover. Most poor people ain't on gangster shit. Busting guns. Kicking doors. Etc. That's one reason I laugh when people say where they are from like that means shit. They use the goons for cover so they can act hard. So they can be from the projects, but never kicked a door in their life. But they will claim the projects like it makes them hardcore.

It's a lot of rappers dropping and those cats got loot. Enough money to step away, but they don't. They still hang around 'hitters'. And you know the murder rate for us is so much higher than whites it really doesn't make sense. Impoverished white America ain't even got the murder rate black suburbs have in NE ohio. :smh: How many of us got at least one dead friend due to street violence?

The elephant in the room is cats get a rush out of the life. Few want to admit it publicly. Pac died almost 30 years ago falling in love with that vibe. Rich black man went out because he chose to jump someone.
Where does that come from is the issue that we need to examine?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Based on the video posted, I wouldn't associate him with that term but he does show a lack awareness in comparing an apple to an orange. Perhaps due to the anger felt over Takeoff's untimely passing.

And you know how easily it is to lose perspective and logic in an emotional state. It’s very plausible.

sharkbait28

International Member
This reminds me of the dude that got shot at the gas station in Cincinnati when the cop pulled up and asked him for his license. The dude goes to get his license, and requested, and the cop just starts shooting.

It happens all the time.... and more importantly, it's BEEN happening all the time.... they shot Breonna Taylor in her bed on a bs no knock raid in 2020. They did that shit to Fred Hampton too in 1969... these are at extreme ends of the timeline but it happens constantly because police are the least professional profession in America, bc we expect NOTHING from them and because we live in an extremely sick and racist country. It's been countless ppl more recently killed/maimed in between those dates I posted and folks still cape up for these useless/sick pigs.

I think "Defund the police" was actually too charitable a slogan. Burn that shit down completely and start all the way over :yes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I guess mad people on the board forgot this documentary

Cacs be getting it in and killing each other to on some gang shit, etc just media dosent talk about it cause their job is to make the white man look flawless. As I said b4 the media is like a club promoter..no club promoter is gonna tell you his club ain’t shit, tell you mad negatives about the spot, promote another spot and tell you that theirs is better.. so if the media is promoting cacs do you ever think they gonna publicly show mad negatives about their race, tell you all their problems, promote other races as better.. he’ll how many club promoters would shit on another spot in order for customers to come to their spot? A lot.. so don’t you think it’s easy for the white media to tell people that black people aint shit in order for you to dislike them or look up to the white man.. in fact if the media is controlled by white males don’t you think they would do anything to shit on black men cause think if they hilight all the positivity about black men don’t you think white women would be curious? Like I said b4 white men have hated black men ever since we got off them boats and white women couldn’t stop looking at our body and midsections.. they needed things like media to try to scare white woman from fucking with us

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Where does that come from is the issue that we need to examine?
What do you mean, the rush? In our community, there is street life. How many kids grow up poor and never, ever become street cats? The vast majority by far. Sure, a few are handed the gun by pops, but that is rare. Most cats out here hiding what they are doing and lying to their mothers. Mothers the last to know. :smh:

And in the streets, there is no equity. This is 99% male. For the most part, women just talk shit and run and go get males and/or police. Streets are as close to base human nature as we get. That's why cats can have money and still be out there. Even with the looming threat of death, streets more attractive than abstraction of 'regular' modern society.

We got movies damn near 100 years old dealing with white kids(males) being attracted to that shit when they had gangsters running around with tommy guns.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It happens all the time.... and more importantly, it's BEEN happening all the time.... they shot Breonna Taylor in her bed on a bs no knock raid in 2020. They did that shit to Fred Hampton too in 1969... these are at extreme ends of the timeline but it happens constantly because police are the least professional profession in America, bc we expect NOTHING from them and because we live in an extremely sick and racist country. It's been countless ppl more recently killed/maimed in between those dates I posted and folks still cape up for these useless/sick pigs.

I think "Defund the police" was actually too charitable a slogan. Burn that shit down completely and start all the way over :yes:
Eleanor Bumpers.

There’s always someone with a story in this country.

There’s a thread on here talking about happily married posters. I automatically start to think about Sean Bell.

jnyc69

Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is way off. Comparing a bunch of hood niggas that came into some rap money to a bunch of privileged rich white men is a bad analogy. I'm gonna need to see the rates of violence in Appalachia to make a comparison. I just spent a week in Eastern KY working on flood damage and the people I worked with there say the FEMA camps (trailer parks) get someone killed just about every week over bullshit. Dude needs to get out more before he starts claiming its a black thing.