This is the reason why other race of people don’t take black people seriously????

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to scroll my mouse five times just to get past your bs rant. Save that shit for your diary my g. No one cares why you decided to be a cornball.

aww poor little guy had to scroll,

hey sorry to inform you, too fuckin bad

something in life you gonna have to get over my g

and just for the record, nobody cares what you think

if you dont like to scroll

like you stroll ho,

just ignore a real knigga..

and let his BALL GO

BARZ

some of yall gonna be ol naggy hoes

bwhahahahahahaaa

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aww poor little guy had to scroll,

Bro nobody reads that retarded shit. If you can't figure out how to take the double spacing off your posts I doubt you have anything meaningful to say. The button is literally right above bro.

Do you pause after every sentence with the young boys too. That's probably why they call you og and walk away. You type like you got early stage dementia. Every other sentence you having a mini stroke. LOL

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro nobody reads that retarded shit. If you can't figure out how to take the double spacing off your posts I doubt you have anything meaningful to say. The button is literally right above bro.

Do you pause after every sentence with the young boys too. That's probably why they call you og and walk away. You type like you got early stage dementia. Every other sentence you having a mini stroke. LOL

Look you lil dingleberry,

I write fo real kniggas with fortitude,

so I understand your lackin..

you just an ol naggy bitch,

with a stink fuckn attitude,

You dont have no style

yo WHOLE SWAG BLAND

you just hatin on the god Mrfreddygoodbud

lowkey

You WISH you were

THAT

MAN

BARZ

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yall see the fuckin retardation I have to deal with,

this lil whiney bitch temagina, claims nobody reads my post,

then goes on to mention,

details in my posting proving he fuckin reads it...

my groupies done lost their fuckin minds :lol:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Look you lil dingleberry,

I write fo real kniggas with fortitude,

so I understand your lackin..

you just an ol naggy bitch,

with a stink fuckn attitude,

You dont have no style

yo WHOLE SWAG BLAND

you just hatin on the god Mrfreddygoodbud

lowkey

You WISH you were

THAT

MAN

BARZ
This dude right here.....:dunno::dunno::dunno:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
0.jpg

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Sometimes I see that mindset as someone trying to figure out a complex system. Especially, with those individuals that lacks critical thinking.

I grew up and was raised around white people the first 18 years of my life. Best believe at some point, I was an apologist and “just act right” type of negro. Even during my stint at an HBCU when I started to understand myself, there was still the mentality of “if we just act right, then they’ll like us better.”

Because, then, I was conflicted on learning about us versus what white people thought. Eventually, I realized it doesn’t matter what we do, they’ll see us how they want to see us. And at the same time, I see we need to make improvements for ourselves. It wasn’t easy to arrive to that thought considering how much reprogramming I had to go through to destroy years of white washing. But to be misinformed for so long can create individuals that believe there is truth to “just acting right” for them versus improving ourselves.

So I can’t judge the guy in the video because I don’t know him nor do I know any of these kats in this thread that may be apologist, but I do understand being misinformed can lead to a thought process that is misleading. And sometimes getting hemmed up by the system is required if you can’t learn from other people’s experiences. You just hope the consequence is recoverable.

I have a lot of respect for you bruh and I appreciate your transparency and wisdom, real talk. I think we all thought this way for some time or another (if you grew up in the hood the realization just probably came a bit sooner I'd imagine). I feel comfortable judging the dude in the OP vid (without even having watched it) bc we live in 2022 where we can reasonably determine NPC type outlooks based on clickbait titles lol. A brother that can string some sentences together like we saw in the OP is a brother who has literally no idea what's going on.

Even if this a sincere guy (unlikely lol), he's like a foal trying to find his footing on an iceberg somewhere... tf would I look like trying to learn anything from a goofy ass nigga like this? :lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a lot of respect for you bruh and I appreciate your transparency and wisdom, real talk. I think we all thought this way for some time or another (if you grew up in the hood the realization just probably came a bit sooner I'd imagine). I feel comfortable judging the dude in the OP vid (without even having watched it) bc we live in 2022 where we can reasonably determine NPC type outlooks based on clickbait titles lol. A brother that can string some sentences together like we saw in the OP is a brother who has literally no idea what's going on.

Even if this a sincere guy (unlikely lol), he's like a foal trying to find his footing on an iceberg somewhere... tf would I look like trying to learn anything from a goofy ass nigga like this? :lol:

You know the shitty thing about a brother not naturally empathetic is that sometimes I show empathy where it shouldn’t be shown. For no other reason than I just understanding how such an apologist mentality can be developed and the challenge of getting out of it.

I completely understand where you are coming from though. But I sometimes think how differently I would be if my reprogramming didn’t work. I’d be a different kat for sure. Not one I’d be proud of either.

So yeah. Fuck that dude.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
You know the shitty thing about a brother not naturally empathetic is that sometimes I show empathy where it shouldn’t be shown. For no other reason than I just understanding how such an apologist mentality can be developed and the challenge of getting out of it.

I completely understand where you are coming from though. But I sometimes think how differently I would be if my reprogramming didn’t work. I’d be a different kat for sure. Not one I’d be proud of either.

So yeah. Fuck that dude.

Respect bruh, not only do I agree but I have paragraphs of cosigning ass messages for yo a$$ :lol: ... Imma chill and find my moment to post again lmao. *slides into the background on some non-inconspicuous shit*

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Problem is povery is a cover. Most poor people ain't on gangster shit. Busting guns. Kicking doors. Etc. That's one reason I laugh when people say where they are from like that means shit. They use the goons for cover so they can act hard. So they can be from the projects, but never kicked a door in their life. But they will claim the projects like it makes them hardcore.

It's a lot of rappers dropping and those cats got loot. Enough money to step away, but they don't. They still hang around 'hitters'. And you know the murder rate for us is so much higher than whites it really doesn't make sense. Impoverished white America ain't even got the murder rate black suburbs have in NE ohio. :smh: How many of us got at least one dead friend due to street violence?

The elephant in the room is cats get a rush out of the life. Few want to admit it publicly. Pac died almost 30 years ago falling in love with that vibe. Rich black man went out because he chose to jump someone.

I been telling knighaz...when you hit a lick...or make that Choppa start to chopping off...it's a like a strong hit of cocaine...and ain't a drug on the Planet Earth can top off...that feeling... kinsfolk