This is the "King" that Black Women are looking for. Groom waits until wedding day to reveal

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

A groom revealed at the altar that his bride’s engagement ring contains more than just a dazzling diamond but also pieces of her very own DNA — and now, his dental confession is going viral.

Doctor and TikToker Justin Tyler Fox gained over 9.1 million views, 2.3 million likes and 20,000 comments when he uploaded the wedding day confession to his account.

However, while many wedding day videos go viral for rather upsetting reasons — like the bride who served her guests $48 bottles of antibloat pills at the reception, or the groom whose “disgusting” wedding vows set off red flags all across TikTok — Justin’s wedding day footage is making a positive impact on TikTok by touching people’s hearts (and raising the bar for vows from here on out).

Fox begins his viral vows by asking his bride, Raven, “Do you remember the day I knew for a fact I was going to marry you?” He then recalls the story for all their family and friends — and now, for all the TikTok viewers at home.

According to Justin, he decided to marry Raven after a very special hiking trip — and after her fateful fall attempting to follow him across a river.

When she took the nasty fall, he knew this was someone who would follow him to any place on earth, someone who would be by his side on every adventure and challenge.

Thus, to capture this very special moment, Justin secretly took a part of that day — and a part of Raven — and had it tucked away inside her ring.

Later, after proposing to Raven and putting the ring on her finger, she asked him, “What is this spot right there? Is there supposed to be a diamond in there?”

Justin recalled explaining to her, “I told you, ‘No, that’s the way it’s supposed to be,’ and one day, I would tell you what the significance of that little rock was. Well, today is that day. Here’s my confession. That little stone in your ring is made out of dentine and enamel. When I picked it up that day, I went straight to the jeweler and I said, ‘Can you put this in my engagement ring?’”

Justin and Raven’s wedding guests were immediately moved by the story — as were millions of TikTokers, who begged for a video of his full wedding vows (a wish Justin later granted).

A groom revealed at the altar that his bride’s engagement ring contains more than just a dazzling diamond but also pieces of her very own DNA — and now, his dental confession is going viral.
Doctor and TikToker Justin Tyler Fox gained over 9.1 million views, 2.3 million likes and 20,000 comments when he uploaded the wedding day confession to his account.
However, while many wedding day videos go viral for rather upsetting reasons — like the bride who served her guests $48 bottles of antibloat pills at the reception, or the groom whose “disgusting” wedding vows set off red flags all across TikTok — Justin’s wedding day footage is making a positive impact on TikTok by touching people’s hearts (and raising the bar for vows from here on out).

Fox begins his viral vows by asking his bride, Raven, “Do you remember the day I knew for a fact I was going to marry you?” He then recalls the story for all their family and friends — and now, for all the TikTok viewers at home.
According to Justin, he decided to marry Raven after a very special hiking trip — and after her fateful fall attempting to follow him across a river.
When she took the nasty fall, he knew this was someone who would follow him to any place on earth, someone who would be by his side on every adventure and challenge.
Thus, to capture this very special moment, Justin secretly took a part of that day — and a part of Raven — and had it tucked away inside her ring.
Later, after proposing to Raven and putting the ring on her finger, she asked him, “What is this spot right there? Is there supposed to be a diamond in there?”
Justin recalled explaining to her, “I told you, ‘No, that’s the way it’s supposed to be,’ and one day, I would tell you what the significance of that little rock was. Well, today is that day. Here’s my confession. That little stone in your ring is made out of dentine and enamel. When I picked it up that day, I went straight to the jeweler and I said, ‘Can you put this in my engagement ring?’”
Justin and Raven’s wedding guests were immediately moved by the story — as were millions of TikTokers, who begged for a video of his full wedding vows (a wish Justin later granted).

Over 20,000 TikTokers were deeply moved by Justin and Raven’s story, and their love.
“If his vows ain’t like this I don’t want him ,” laughed @ncsquared.
“This ladies and gentleman are wedding vows! This is love, a true testament of love, faith, God and laughter.♥️i wish y’all an eternity!” commented @ingridsshenanigans.
“these are the things that should be viral. pure genuine sentimental love. this is beautiful ,” wrote @lissmorales__.
While not every bride might appreciate having a tooth hidden inside their engagement ring, Justin’s unique custom ring captures their special love story — and will, hopefully, inspire partners everywhere to step up their vow and proposal game!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t watching this

Hey I think its dope if you find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with,

but I prefer freedom over attached relationships....

Sleeping in bed with a chick you are attracted to is dope especially on them cold days.

BUUUUUUUUT NOTHING like having a WHOLE bed toYOURSELF bruh....

I aint hatin on marriage, just pushing fifty and never been married I aint tryin

to adjust to the prison life.. Not saying all marriages are prisons

its just how I would feel being married today...

I still think its cool when people find their soul mate tho... I support that...

Traveling with your loved one is dope as fuck.. but I find I meet more people

and have way more of an adventure when I travel alone...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL..what would your wife say if you gave her a ring with part of her tooth inside

My wife is sentimental about things like that, so she would definitely appreciate the thought behind it. Probably deep down, she would think I am insane. I’m just not sure if it would be “happy that I am insanely in love with her” or “this nigga is crazy.” :lol:

I’m have about 1.4% romance in me, so I find shit like that ridiculous. Lol.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything is now being validated by TikTok views?
I'm not mad at this. I think this is the trend they don't want! If you really think about it #blacklove is not what they want to see happen. If black men and black women started getting married in crazy numbers.

Reactions: PJN

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Over 20,000 TikTokers were deeply moved by Justin and Raven’s story, and their love.
“If his vows ain’t like this I don’t want him ,” laughed @ncsquared.
“This ladies and gentleman are wedding vows! This is love, a true testament of love, faith, God and laughter.♥️i wish y’all an eternity!” commented @ingridsshenanigans.
“these are the things that should be viral. pure genuine sentimental love. this is beautiful ,” wrote @lissmorales__.
While not every bride might appreciate having a tooth hidden inside their engagement ring, Justin’s unique custom ring captures their special love story — and will, hopefully, inspire partners everywhere to step up their vow and proposal game!

she looks like a solid zod deciple.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Which tooth popped out? Hope it was a back tooth that could be crowned, and not a front tooth...just sayin'...

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did not watch to the very end - but I really like the idea of her chipped tooth in that engagement ring. People find meaning in pure bullshit and consumerism. That ring has true meaning for them. It may save their love as she refers to it in hard times.

His words seemed well thought and well spoken. Fuck opinions on tiktok.

A good test of a woman is to show her this video and she how she reacts. If she starts with “I want my diamond…” She is probably NOT the one.

Diamond…. When he’s giving her home, love, children and the bulk of his life and attention.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm actually curious.........

Just throwing this out there.............

BUT

Anyone else kind of wonder

:idea:
how was her tooth chipped in the first place?