This is Police Academy training???

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's all kids of cops and and relatives so the training is just a formality.
you know it :smh:

thats why when cacs talk that affirmative action bullshit i'm like gtfoh....italians, irish and police treat LE and fire dept like its the family business and you KNOW they get the inside track on tests and shit.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
must be part of basic training...if first on the scene "haul ass"...remember the parkland high school cop..?? he was acting like he aint heard shit...
And they trying to say because of shooting they need more police. For what. To be a witness. They ain’t stopping shit

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

What Scott mean don't prevent crime? Put some armed pig(not rent-a-cop) in a store and 9 times out of 10 cats will cool out. They used to post up outside some of the bars out here in the 90s, best believe we chilled when they were there. Cats will plot entire crimes around police patrols. Most folks ain't trying to get a bunk.

Them pigs post up on the block and look at you, you ain't doing shit in front of them. :smh: I could go on , but only academics who never did shit think pigs PRESENCE doesn't prevent crime a lot of times. Shit, just put a pig on the highway with a radar gun and watch all the break lights when people see porky.

Now not solving crime, I completely agree 10000 percent. In my experience, without CIs or some snitch pigs ain't fucking shit. They don't know who did what out here without some snitch they have in place feeding them info and where to start digging. And don't call these bitches for a break in and expect them to do work. If you got someone missing, best hope you got money for a PI or a plug with the media.

As for pig training, :lol:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Didn’t get a chance to watch OP but bookmarked. Pigs are the most unprofessional “profession” in these United States. We literally have tighter ROE’s in Afghanistan… shit is a joke. Their training and standards are piss poor. A lot of these bacon-identifying fucks get training from a dude selling a “kill-ology” seminar paid for by the slop in the hog trough. It’s almost comically evil and worth looking into if you’re interested in how these folks operate. Check out the “Behind The Bastards” podcast on David Grossman for eg :yes: