This Blackman speaks 50 languages, fluently & if he disappears....

madgoose

International
International Member
This is the friend you need when you go into the menu of your phone and accidently reset the language to a foreign one that doesn't even look like letters you know.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
I been watching this dude for a minute he has my utmost respect. I've seen dude totally fuck people up off being able to communicate with people in they language.

I saw on where dude was in a Jewish jewelry store speaking Yiddish. The owner told dude he could have his sister in marriage after 10 minutes of conversation. Then he he talks to the sister and she was down to leave right then.
Mouse married but I've seen him have chinese women with absolutely 0 sex appeal fawning over this nigga cause he knows local dialects of Mandarin. He's a beast.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Been watching his channel for a while too.
My favorite ep was him talking to an older chinese man who was so jealous of him that he started lying about his knowledge of languages.
It burned him to his core that this Black man knew more languages than he did. Including his own.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Been watching dude for a while too.
Speaking Mandarin and Cantonese is a feat most Chinese cant master.
Dude can speak both in the same conversation.
Very surprised he isn't working at the UN as a translator

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what these ADOS dickeheads dont get. This whole planet is ours!

My first goal growing up in Miami was to perfectly learn/mimick the English Caribbean people in my neighborhood. I can fluently mimick every single accent and know most of the local words (Barbados accent hard af tho)

then I went over to the cubans and Haitians. I can speak creole pretty fluently just not as fast as id like. Cuban i just defer to regular spanish. Cuban spanish is one long run on.

I think proximity to language is key tho (I think he said he married a Taiwanese lady and he lives in a multicultural city). But even if you dont you can get these languages down by working remotly and living in another country.

I chose Ghana as my first leap from America years ago and I think its a soft easy entry into Language building. Big up OP imma follow this guy

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what these ADOS dickeheads dont get. This whole planet is ours!

My first goal growing up in Miami was to perfectly learn/mimick the English Caribbean people in my neighborhood. I can fluently mimick every single accent and know most of the local words (Barbados accent hard af tho)

then I went over to the cubans and Haitians. I can speak creole pretty fluently just not as fast as id like. Cuban i just defer to regular spanish. Cuban spanish is one long run on.

I think proximity to language is key tho (I think he said he married a Taiwanese lady and he lives in a multicultural city). But even if you dont you can get these languages down by working remotly and living in another country.

I chose Ghana as my first leap from America years ago and I think its a soft easy entry into Language building. Big up OP imma follow this guy
I think they are divorced now.......he pimpin them asian hoes strong now... lol.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I thought he had a African girlfriend from Ghana who speaks fluent spanish. He deaded his relationship with his brother over the African chick.

Her pussy must be phenomenal to cutoff your own brother.
Damn. His brother was with him in most of his early videos.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heard he died last night. RIP

R.I.P. Laoshu. We'll miss you always. @laoshu505000 From his family: Moses Monweal McCormick was a beautiful brother, son, father and friend. He touched the lives of so many all over the world. His dedication and passion for not only learning but, teaching a plethora of Languages. In a unforseen and unexpected turn of events Moses passed due to heart complications. The family is asking for any amount of donations to transport him back home to Akron, Ohio from Phoenix, Arizona so we can have a proper homegoing service for him. Thank you all for the love and support. https://gofund.me/0d57425a

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Heard he died last night. RIP

R.I.P. Laoshu. We'll miss you always. @laoshu505000 From his family: Moses Monweal McCormick was a beautiful brother, son, father and friend. He touched the lives of so many all over the world. His dedication and passion for not only learning but, teaching a plethora of Languages. In a unforseen and unexpected turn of events Moses passed due to heart complications. The family is asking for any amount of donations to transport him back home to Akron, Ohio from Phoenix, Arizona so we can have a proper homegoing service for him. Thank you all for the love and support. https://gofund.me/0d57425a

Damn.
RIP

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Been watching his channel for a while too.
My favorite ep was him talking to an older chinese man who was so jealous of him that he started lying about his knowledge of languages.
It burned him to his core that this Black man knew more languages than he did. Including his own.
I found the episode of that jealous ass Chiney man.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
lol...he hated to give him props but he did ... :lol:

this shit bitter sweet man ...RIP King ...:smh:
It was sideways props.
He just wanted to be the old and wise man and got caught lying about his abilities. Motherfucker aint speak no damn Russian or French.
Talking about "Your chinese isn't perfect." :lol: