Things start to heat up when GF CAUGHT BF talking to bitches on his phone

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who the fuck has coil stoves in 2018? How you think you’re going to keep a man loyal with the wack ass eggs that are made in coiled stoves?

And I used to wipe my ass with leaves.
:lol:Maybe an apartment. I've moved in 3 different buildings. And they had the same shit. BTW dumbass chick just recorded and posted a crime. She might as well pack her shit too. Because she is headed to jail.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
This has got to be fake... gotta be.

i don't think its fake.

the best actor in the world can't fake that reaction and that noise. he was literally trying to find oxygen and scream at the same time. you can't fake that.

in addition to that he literally leapt up off of his back with just his back. it was his bodies reaction to the pain. you can't fake that.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon now fellaz...U cant think this poorly executed attempt at 15 mins of fame is real...do ya? Seriously?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
C'mon now fellaz...U cant think this poorly executed attempt at 15 mins of fame is real...do ya? Seriously?
:lol:….as fake as it looks...lmfao at you...….. after all the dumbass shit that's been posted here of dumbass yougins…..remember the stooped asses...that kidnapped...and beat the shit out of a retarded boy...and taping it.....remember the group of dumbasses....that thought a bitch stole their weed...and made her strip...on camera.... remember when.....there're too many.....:hmm:

sidebar: you actually made this reply...SERIOUSLY.....c'mon now man...:hmm: