They shooting at Lenox Mall again, smh

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you hear that 'Click-Clack', that's an undeniable sound that puts fear in a fool!

Didn’t they ever tell you don’t fuck with a man’s family They'll fuck with y'all's?

Kidnap mine?

Nigga I will click-clack push your wig back further than Tyra Banks' hairline.

-Jay-Z 'Brooklyn High'

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They robbing INSIDE the mall now? :smh:

They were too lazy to walk to the car, he might’ve parked far away.

200.gif

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
troubling on many levels, but as a person who carries, what really bugs me is that dude didn’t have one in the chamber? :hmm:

At first I was worried about carrying my glock chambered. But I got a IWB holster from urban carry so it locks in securely.

That holster made me do a complete 180 on how I feel carrying chambered. Now I gots no problem being locked and loaded.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NEGRAS!!! this is why i said things will never change in the US. negras (white,black,asians) will never change.its like its just embedded in there brains just to do dumb stuff but in the same breath cry for change.white folks will forever look down to us because these negras cant stop robbing our own ,killing our own etc.in the wake of all this going on in the world were in a race war and these fools in the streets rather fight and kill our own then to suit up and stand for us in the battle.......wait why is gorge zim still walking?! not pomoting anything but your own is dying but the man that kicked this all off is chilling with a bud light watching tv lol.negras!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:Cats been robbing inside the mall. Up here, got so bad they basically banned us from the mall. Had cats pretending to be using payphones at the entrances just to watch who was coming into that bitch.

Us cats from the 90s can't say shit about these youngins.
you 90s niggas wasn’t tougher than Tamir Rice is what u saying?

O word

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They robbing INSIDE the mall now? :smh:
Over here in Norfolk, Virginia Mac Author mall(downtown Norfolk) we've had 3 shootings inside the mall in a year. These new niggas fucking shit up by shooting in the malls. Bad as it is people not going to the malls like they used to. But now scared of shopping because they could get shot being a bystander. And these niggas don't understand shooting in the mall get you mad charges vs one on one in the streets.. reckless endangerment, attempt murder, etc,

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Open carry is just asking for trouble. It's open carry here in NC too but I'll be damn if I'm gonna walk around telling everyone I have a gun. Only time you will know I'm carrying is when I want you to know I'm carrying
THIS!

Open Carry is the worst law ever! First off, if someone knows you have a gun, they are already going to be ready for you. You are just inviting violence against you. Secondly, you are going to get robbed for your damn gun. Guns aren't cheap, ESPECIALLY w/ COVID right now.:smh:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
THIS!

Open Carry is the worst law ever! First off, if someone knows you have a gun, they are already going to be ready for you. You are just inviting violence against you. Secondly, you are going to get robbed for your damn gun. Guns aren't cheap, ESPECIALLY w/ COVID right now.:smh:
The upcharge on guns right now is almost as bad as ammo. I'm seeing rifles selling for MSRP prices now and forget bout going on gunbroker. Mofos on there are starting the bidding prices off at the MSRP prices and getting damn near $2-300 more for the gun than the retailer is selling it for :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The upcharge on guns right now is almost as bad as ammo. I'm seeing rifles selling for MSRP prices now and forget bout going on gunbroker. Mofos on there are starting the bidding prices off at the MSRP prices and getting damn near $2-300 more for the gun than the retailer is selling it for :smh:
Yep... I usually buy my guns from a website called RKguns.com. They don't have ANY shotguns in stock. Not one fucking shotgun!!!

Everybody getting ready for the zombie apocalypse that will never happen, but I get wanting to feel secure.