They don’t wanna be wives and family women they wanna be Freaks!

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just do like me...just feed them twisted, perverse, debauchery laden...dick...once a week...many as you can handle...brah
Ok, shoot, if my prospects of finding that special someone to be your all I'll settle for :happy: . How exactly does one find a lady into "twisted, perverse, debauchery laden" sexy? :roflmao:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, shoot, if my prospects of finding that special someone to be your all I'll settle for :happy: . How exactly does one find a lady into "twisted, perverse, debauchery laden" sexy? :roflmao:

When you meet em...that's when it all starts...when you kiss em...Grab em around they neck...if they say no..or some other bullshit..she ain't the one...brah...let me know when you ready for some moe pimpin... brah

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit. The cornerstone of society is individuals with equal rights who are allowed to pursue happiness that doesn't harm others and have an active role in how the society is governed. The family unit bullshit is a remnant from bullshit religious teachings.

Which is why your seeds won't ever be shit but misguided mofokrs who end up victims

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you meet em...that's when it all starts...when you kiss em...Grab em around they neck...if they say no..or some other bullshit..she ain't the one...brah...let me know when you ready for some moe pimpin... brah
with my level of experience - always willing for mo' info :thumbsup:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't have to prove shit. This isn't a courtroom. I have no obligation to you. You are free to be a dumbass. I'm not going to help you. In fact, I think I will get some enjoyment of you being used and treated like a bitch by women until you are down to your last penny and asking for their permission to do something. That's more rewarding.

It has everything to do with it. They are meant for reproduction or controlled by a male species to have as his own. Same thing, you dumb fuck.

All my women aren't allowed to thank for themselves...I am the brain...they are my puppets...AND THEY LOVE ME FOR IT...and heavily desire my leadership abilities...Once they buy into my philosophy...they have good credit, new homes, cars, and savings...ALL THESE WOMEN NEED A Daddy...Jackkkk

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which is why your seeds won't ever be shit but misguided mofokrs who end up victims
I don't have to prove shit. This isn't a courtroom. I have no obligation to you. You are free to be a dumbass. I'm not going to help you. In fact, I think I will get some enjoyment of you being used and treated like a bitch by women until you are down to your last penny and asking for their permission to do something. That's more rewarding.

It has everything to do with it. They are meant for reproduction or controlled by a male species to have as his own. Same thing, you dumb fuck.
:roflmao: Niggas get wild emotional when their cherished beliefs are threatened. Catty like hurt bitches. Ok girls, we'll resume when y'all are off y'all's periods.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Explain your philosophy... kinsfolk
The bitch nigga ain't espousing any meaningful philosophy; he's being bitchy and catty with no truth or logical veracity, just like @lazarus . He just went on the attack like I fucked his momma or sumpin'. When niggas can't respond logically like men, they resort to being emotional like bitches.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: Niggas get wild emotional when their cherished beliefs are threatened. Catty like hurt bitches. Ok girls, we'll resume when y'all are off y'all's periods.
no emotion here. just facts. i know truth seems like emotion when you don't want to accept it. everyone knows. that's why you are getting clowned all across bgol on other posts and threads. you have the mentality of a bitch. that's just a fact.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no emotion here. just facts. i know truth seems like emotion when you don't want to accept it. everyone knows. that's why you are getting clowned all across bgol on other posts and threads. you have the mentality of a bitch. that's just a fact.
Again nigga, just cuz you say something is a fact doesn't make it so. You haven't qualified ANYTHING you've said. Being bitchy and catty instead of addressing the argument is what bitches do. You STILL haven't demonstrated how a woman needing to be guided or being a whore is in her "design". You've made asinine claims with no proof, then went on a bitch parade of attacks, cuz you're emotional.

"everyone knows" is what dumb niggas use when they have no corroborating evidence to support their claim and resort to so-called "common knowledge". If it's common, then it should be easy for a smart nigga like you to find proof, but you can't be bothered with that, huh man. What you can be bothered with is being catty, just like a bitch.

"that's why you are getting clowned all across bgol on other posts and threads." Again, niggas with NO fuckin' logic to support their claim resort to bitchy catty behavior in an attempt to dominate the argument like a hurt bitch instead of logic and proof.

Nigga, fuck outta here with this shit, being all irritable with your period cramps. Holla at me after you pass those blood clots.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Again nigga, just cuz you say something is a fact doesn't make it so. You haven't qualified ANYTHING you've said. Being bitchy and catty instead of addressing the argument is what bitches do. You STILL haven't demonstrated how a woman needing to be guided or being a whore is in her "design". You've made asinine claims with no proof, then went on a bitch parade of attacks, cuz you're emotional.

"everyone knows" is what dumb niggas use when they have no corroborating evidence to support their claim and resort to so-called "common knowledge". If it's common, then it should be easy for a smart nigga like you to find proof, but you can't be bothered with that, huh man. What you can be bothered with is being catty, just like a bitch.

"that's why you are getting clowned all across bgol on other posts and threads." Again, niggas with NO fuckin' logic to support their claim resort to bitchy catty behavior in an attempt to dominate the argument like a hurt bitch instead of logic and proof.

Nigga, fuck outta here with this shit, being all irritable with your period cramps. Holla at me after you pass those blood clots.
see, you continue to be disingenuous. it's observable fact through every encounter with animals. You are emotional because I stated truth. You are too dense to realize no one agrees with you and you are getting clowned in other threads. you can't accept the fact that women have a natural purpose. you are the one trying to shame men and saying attacks about periods and playground shaming because you don't want to deal with the truth.

you are the one who won't deny you were raised by a single woman who got ran through and told you how to think about women.

It's in our makeup. Deal with it. read below

https://sites.pitt.edu/~bertsch/Lonsdorf-2016-Journal_of_Neuroscience_Research.pdf

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
see, you continue to be disingenuous. it's observable fact through every encounter with animals. You are emotional because I stated truth. You are too dense to realize no one agrees with you and you are getting clowned in other threads. you can't accept the fact that women have a natural purpose. you are the one trying to shame men and saying attacks about periods and playground shaming because you don't want to deal with the truth.

you are the one who won't deny you were raised by a single woman who got ran through and told you how to think about women.

It's in our makeup. Deal with it. read below

https://sites.pitt.edu/~bertsch/Lonsdorf-2016-Journal_of_Neuroscience_Research.pdf
I asked this nigga to provide proof for his claim that women are "designed" to be whores or be guided by men and this moron of a nigga posts a link on non-primate behavioral differences. So if the females in a particular non-primate species (some insects and arachnids) are "designed" to eat the males after mating, then that's proof it should happen in the human species, right? If females in a particular non-primate species are responsible for hunting while the males watch the egg (some species of birds), then that's proof it should happen in the human species, right? If certain primate species are designed to be immune to COVID-19, does that mean humans should be too? SMMFH

You're dumb as a box of rocks and a bitch for worrying about whether others agree on a topic or not and who gets clowned in threads instead of being a man and address the topic with logic and VALID proof. This is exactly what bitches do, immature high school bitches at that.

Nigga I'm done. Go about your business.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I asked this nigga to provide proof for his claim that women are "designed" to be whores or be guided by men and this moron of a nigga posts a link on non-primate behavioral differences. So if the females in a particular non-primate species (some insects and arachnids) are "designed" to eat the males after mating, then that's proof it should happen in the human species, right? If females in a particular non-primate species are responsible for hunting while the males watch the egg (some species of birds), then that's proof it should happen in the human species, right? If certain primate species are designed to be immune to COVID-19, does that mean humans should be too? SMMFH

You're dumb as a box of rocks and a bitch for worrying about whether others agree on a topic or not and who gets clowned in threads instead of being a man and address the topic with logic and VALID proof. This is exactly what bitches do, immature high school bitches at that.

Nigga I'm done. Go about your business.
this is why providing evidence is pointless. you are too stupid to understand. you make an extreme example to not concentrate on the obvious. i knew you would do this stupid shit. this is exactly what females do in an argument. you just went straight into a straw argument and argue the extreme. predictable bullshit. you are a waste of human life. just do you and be a beta bitch to a woman. your choice. while you do that, we are going to treat women they way they are supposed to be treated. just because you can't do that, don't get mad others can.

and you haven't acknowledge if you were raised by a single woman or not. you were, weren't you? she told you to worship women and made you a bitch. I'm sorry your dad wasn't around but from your mindset and your moms, i can see why.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe hoes want to marry whomever they can make a real connection with, and who can provide for them. I dont think that will ever change, but a lot of the problem is folks, men and women, are looking for what they perceive to be the next best thing.