There are good white people in this world too

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
269748605_2455290197935618_1498035327496364248_n.jpg

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does he have to do with Black people?....He's just a random White dude.....:dunno:
This thread is not about Black people. Folks on here always claim white people are the devil I'm just sharing this of this man showing that there are good white people in the world too.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And there is no indication that he is racist so you can't judge someone off of something you don't know.
I'm suspicious of every White person, because White Supremacy is embedded in every fabric of the United States. If you have no suspicion of White People then you may be signing your low-key death sentence. That suspicion is a Black survivor tactic. If you don't have that suspicion then either you're not Black or you're delusional.

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm suspicious of every White person, because White Supremacy is embedded in the every fabric of United States. If you have no suspicion of White People then you may be signing your low-key death sentence. That suspicion is a Black survivor tactic. If you don't have that suspicion then either you're not Black or you're delusional.
You need to stop being so judgmental hopefully someday you can overcome this but right now you seem stuck in your old ways that's not good.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This thread is not about Black people. Folks on here always claim white people are the devil I'm just sharing this of this man showing that there are good white people in the world too.
I know you're kidding right. The most evil, vile crackas in the world love their wives, children and communities. Being a generous, altruistic, kind person among your own is not a badge of decency. When white people can be that way universally and without condition despite the evil acts of their group, they can earn some credit. If you're looking for a white person that fits the bill you should check out John Brown.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you're kidding right. The most evil, vile crackas in the world love their wives, children and communities. Being a generous, altruistic, kind person among your own is not a badge of decency. When white people can be that way universally and without condition despite the evil acts of their group, they can earn some credit. If you're looking for a white person that fits the bill you should check out John Brown.
I love John Brown, he needed to be cloned for the sake of White People.

Thedod

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
This we don't know but this was still a generous thing he did.
Sure but white people have always taken care of their own, white makes him such a "good white person" that he would be posted on this particular board if he has not benefited anyone black?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

And everybody already knows that. Why do you think Betty White and Bob Saget's RIPs got a sticky?

For every bgol member on that "white man is the devil" shtick there's at least 5 or 10 more who give praise to white actors, politicians, musicians, athletes, etc.

If you really think bgol is prejudiced, take a look at the commentary on boards specifically aimed towards white men and get back to me.