There are good white people in this world too

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeh...but quit saluting Crackerz..cause they make other less fortunate Cacs scrait...fuck you be on... jack
Every white person isn't the same you have good white people and you have bad white people...the same goes for Black people I salute the good people.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about that CAC...that you posted...up... folk
I applaud him for his generous act of kindness we need more people like him. My mom who is white has done countless of generous things as well she is a retired school teacher and has helped hundreds of kids get into college and right now she get letters from her former students thanking her for what she did for them.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I applaud him for his generous act of kindness we need more people like him. My mom who is white has done countless of generous things as well she is a retired school teacher and has helped hundreds of kids get into college and right now she get letters from her former students thanking her for what she did for them.

I don't give a dam about Cac....what a brah did for a brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You said you don't discriminate...right...brah