There are good white people in this world too

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And everybody already knows that. Why do you think Betty White and Bob Saget's RIPs got a sticky?

For every bgol member on that "white man is the devil" shtick there's at least 5 or 10 more who give praise to white actors, politicians, musicians, athletes, etc.

If you really think bgol is prejudiced, take a look at the commentary on boards specifically aimed towards white men and get back to me.
Good point

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are a little bitch
giphy.gif

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you're kidding right. The most evil, vile crackas in the world love their wives, children and communities. Being a generous, altruistic, kind person among your own is not a badge of decency. When white people can be that way universally and without condition despite the evil acts of their group, they can earn some credit. If you're looking for a white person that fits the bill you should check out John Brown.
I know about John Brown.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
If yall were to ignore this faggot, he would stop. But nah.....niggas have to continuously respond to his pussy ass threads.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course you do. That's why its weird to hear you give praise to a white person that has only sacrificed for members of his own tribe. I'd venture to say that most people do that. Helping and sacrificing for members of your tribe's perceived enemy is much more praiseworthy.
How do you know it only benefitted white people?