Them Knees giving Kid N Play some trouble!

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Come on man. That’s not no strenuous shit to do...even for a 55 year old
Tom Brady Damn near 55 and playing in the NFL
Vince Carter is damn near 55 and still hoopin
These niggas touching toes n shit
:lol: That one line messed me up

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hell i'm looking like them muthafuckas still got it....lol. at they age props to em even tho their dancing a lot slower.....lol. truth be told their music has more value in hip hop cause it still can be relatable 20+ years later. ...dancing and fun. what those gangster rappers performing ? classic funny movies that put on a lot of comedians,actresses, groups.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
From the mouth of an old ass man: “There comes a time when you have to sit your old ass down”

But I don’t blame them for getting the cheddar. HOWEVER, how the fuck do these guys need the cheddar is a more appropriate question.

They are the entertainment version of Walmart greeters.

you know back then they only made change.... they probably made the equivalent of 50k a year now.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Saw these cats at the old Greenville Memorial Auditorium way back in the day

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Classics?... I ain't never bought a KNP CD

or tape in my life. I always thought they

were just a couple dudes who caught a

break and was invited to star in a great

movie back in the eighties.

I never knew they actually made music.

Them niggas was just cornballs to me.

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

I had 2Hype. It was cool for that era. They were first I heard that took the Grace Jones "Jamaican guy" sample and rapped to it. Before LL some years later. They had crossover appeal. The dance, the hair, the clothes. It was like cacs were just getting their first real taste of rap and Kid N Play were just safe enough with Kid, and just edgy enough with Play. Sign of the times I guess. Even still you can tell the tale of hip hop without mentioning them and their breakout success. I was just watching "Class act" a few weeks back. They had a nice run.

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Classics?... I ain't never bought a KNP CD or tape in my life. I always thought they were just a couple dudes who caught a break and was invited to star in a great movie back in the eighties. I never knew they actually made music. Them niggas was just cornballs to me.

Lol...damn. Also...eighties? House Party came out in 1990, and their first album was a couple years before that. Hip-hop fans were excited to see House Party because it starred a couple of well liked rappers, similar to when Cube did Boyz N the Hood and when Fresh Prince got a sticom. "Rappers turned actors" was still a relatively new thing back then.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
They're damn near in their 60's.
What exactly are yall expecting?? :dunno:
For all the younger folks in this thread, this is what the dance was supposed to look like.

Hammer is in the same age range as both of them cats and still bustin' movies like it's yesterday.

Toni Basil is in her mid 70s and moves like it's the 80s again.

Let's call this shit what it really is. MFers been sitting at the dinner table and on the couch for too long.

The late, great Tupac said it best.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
MC Hammers house looks dope as fuck. At least at night it does. He’s doing alright.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think its more of them niccas is tired of doin the same ol played out dance for all these years and especially at what looks like a hole in the wall club. So thats more of a lets just hurry up and clap our feet together for these muthafuckas, get this check and dip out.
Pretty much. Gotta get that check.