Them Knees giving Kid N Play some trouble!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Wasn't gay then, definitely gay now. Ain't nobody wanna see that dance no way. They could get away with just rapping the songs.

Shit was gay then too. :dunno:

Kid N Play...

...shit even sounds gay.

1493818791107.gif

Last edited:

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Ain't gonna lie I was:lol: but them ol' heads made probably 50k for a 1 hour performance, while the haters hate, at some white folk wedding event...real talk if you were born in that era kid n play was some mega stars and House Party was Friday before Friday... certified legends in my book.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Ain't e like 55 ? Prince wasn't doin good either …. that's why he was hopped up on all those pain pills … same with Michael Jackson

Last time I saw Prince he was singing let’s go crazy on a piano. He definitely wasn’t banging on his guitar and jumping off the piano into a split.

On another note we are the only people who feel ole skool acts are played out. Kid N Play are a part of hip hop culture. As old as they are they know the importance of a show which includes dancing even in their old age. We shouldn’t rush to throw them away. I saw young Italians going to watch an old & drunk Frank Sinatra perform right before he passed away. If we don’t know where we come from, we will never know where we are headed.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Ain't gonna lie I was:lol: but them ol' heads made probably 50k for a 1 hour performance, while the haters hate, at some white folk wedding event...real talk if you were born in that era kid n play was some mega stars and House Party was Friday before Friday... certified legends in my book.

man I’m dying :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: Them mf creaking away still getting that money! Are they broke?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nerve of some dude saying that what they did was gay,I guess you had your raiders cap turned to the back,african medallion on with a 40oz of O.E in ya momma's garage talking shit to your cousin Lil Earl.... "Fuck a house party,fuck them gay ass niggas and fuck that movie....".Fast forward....he just as old as them now and still in that garage ..."Fuck them gay ass dancing niggas..." next to the dusty boxset of the hood classics... BoyzNDaHood.lol

Hey at least they still can do it and be able to get paid to do it is a bigger blessing

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol,

folks wilin... while I was never a big kid and play dude

I always felt they were a gimmick and industry plant..

nevertheless they are hip hop...

and quiet as its kept... some of the baddest hoes would come out the woodwork to attend an kid an play event..

we have to stop being so quick to dismiss our hip hop artist...

if they got classics they should be able to milk them shits all the way to their nursing home days..

rolling stones still sell out shows...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
cosign house party was Friday b4 friday... That movie is legendary fuck what you heard and still funny till this day

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: A Cot you good man?

pm21b0.jpg

I'm all good Jack, thanks man.

I'm just flustered because a lot of dumb shit

going down all around me like my expensive

head unit in my truck took a shit yesterday...

HR fucked my work hours all up and tonight

before I posted that post, I had to

chin check a new coworker that must have

thought I was some type of sucka.

I'm positive he won't ever think that again lol

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm all good Jack, thanks man.

I'm just flustered because a lot of dumb shit

going down all around me like my expensive

head unit in my truck took a shit yesterday...

HR fucked my work hours all up and tonight

before I posted that post, I had to

chin check a new coworker that must have

thought I was some type of sucka.

I'm positive he won't ever think that again lol
Triple bitch post for you fucking up that bitch ass coworker. Keep up the good work buddy. :thumbsup:

eclhJp.jpg

GQg826.jpg

PcnVE2.jpg

giphy-40.gif

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
The nerve of some dude saying that what they did was gay,I guess you had your raiders cap turned to the back,african medallion on with a 40oz of O.E in ya momma's garage talking shit to your cousin Lil Earl.... "Fuck a house party,fuck them gay ass niggas and fuck that movie....".Fast forward....he just as old as them now and still in that garage ..."Fuck them gay ass dancing niggas..." next to the dusty boxset of the hood classics... BoyzNDaHood.lol

Hey at least they still can do it and be able to get paid to do it is a bigger blessing
lol,

folks wilin... while I was never a big kid and play dude

I always felt they were a gimmick and industry plant..

and quiet as its kept... some of the baddest hoes would come out the woodwork to attend an kid an play event..

we have to stop being so quick to dismiss our hip hop artist...

if they got classics they should be able to milk them shits all the way to their nursing home days..

ALL THIS^^^

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
if they got classics they should be able to milk them
shits all the way to their nursing home days..

Classics?... I ain't never bought a KNP CD

or tape in my life. I always thought they

were just a couple dudes who caught a

break and was invited to star in a great

movie back in the eighties.

I never knew they actually made music.

Them niggas was just cornballs to me.

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
From the mouth of an old ass man: “There comes a time when you have to sit your old ass down”

But I don’t blame them for getting the cheddar. HOWEVER, how the fuck do these guys need the cheddar is a more appropriate question.

They are the entertainment version of Walmart greeters.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kid is still wack for mocking Kap....

Just tarnishes their legacy over a quick check and some attention