The WORST God Damn Parent in the UNITED STATES

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I believe in a blanket in closet. I had a downstairs neighbor OD in his apartment and that shot stunk to high hell, and that was in Pittsburgh in Nov Houston gets pretty hot and this happened in Sept 20. It’s amazing that they survived and they freeze.

As crazy as it sounds I've heard plenty of stories throughout the years of dead bodies being discovered in apartment complexes/buildings over the years before being discovered with the neighbors having no idea and only noticing a slight foul smell :dunno:

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now if he had accidentally shot himself, they would need a go fund me for funeral expenses.................................... :curse:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now if he had accidentally shot himself, they would need a go fund me for funeral expenses.................................... :curse:
Got the money for the gun and three bullets but not to have Oat Milk in the refrigerator.

If you speak from your heart and you put your money where your mouth is, what does that say about the priority of certain people?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a kid who grew up in apartments there’s no way the neighbors didn’t know more than what they’re saying. Apartments are full of nebby as people. Plus the smell of dead body had to permeate that building.

I've been following this story, a neighbor did complain about the smell but management didn't do anything.

The owner/management is about to catch some heat.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been following this story, a neighbor did complain about the smell but management didn't do anything.

The owner/management is about to catch some heat.
It’s Texas! Life sentences for everyone unless they have donated to the re-election campaign for the AG and cripple.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
You can out of fear.

Only the children resided in the home and they were so afraid of the same thing happening to them that it stopped them from seeking help.

Not to mention that at their ages they were so easily controlled after enduring such brutal abuse. The 10 year old even had to have surgery on his jaw due to an injury which was never treated.

I also read that 2 of the three surviving children are believed to be developmentally disabled and possibly Autistic which would definitely be an additional factor that would explain why they didn't attempt to leave or seek help.

I was moreso thinking about the horrible smell. Even if they got used to it, someone else in the complex would have smelled it too.

Apparently that's what happened and the complex didn't do anything about it.