Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

:smh: :angry: Irresponsible kids having kids! :angry::smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm not the least bit surprised..... it's as to be expected....

The WORST God Damn Parent in the UNITED STATES

is posted on World Star.......:bravo:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Kids need to be taken away from her ASAP and she needs to go to jail. Hope she gets stabbed 1st day out on the yard too!!!

uuX4zo.jpg

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Shit like this is why it should be illegal for some people to reproduce.
It’s funny you should say that. I meet a black woman and she was 52 at the time, this was 2017. She was a nice looking woman and I can tell she had a very nice body in her younger years. Well, her parents made her get a hysterectomy in her teens because she was diagnosed as schizophrenic bipolar.

Her parents were educated and her pops fought in WWII and he was educated after as an electrical engineer. See that’s the difference.

Her parents knew something was wrong and the doctors felt she shouldn’t reproduce, so they gave a hysterectomy. She was diagnosed as a teen before she could start having sex and possibly babies. They knew the struggles with mental health she would have especially with children.

These folks today are having sex and children with no guidance and they end up reproducing. By then it’s too late to go back and now society will be stuck, possibly, with a child with mental health disparities.

The thing is her siblings and her nephew have the same thing going on too. Her family is riddled with mental health problems.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah something ain't right. No way you can live in an apartment for a year with a decaying dead body inside.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yeah something ain't right. No way you can live in an apartment for a year with a decaying dead body inside.

You can out of fear.

Only the children resided in the home and they were so afraid of the same thing happening to them that it stopped them from seeking help.

Not to mention that at their ages they were so easily controlled after enduring such brutal abuse. The 10 year old even had to have surgery on his jaw due to an injury which was never treated.

I also read that 2 of the three surviving children are believed to be developmentally disabled and possibly Autistic which would definitely be an additional factor that would explain why they didn't attempt to leave or seek help.