The Witcher 3 / The Witcher Netflix TV Season 4 announced. Henry Cavill gone, Liam Hemsworth - New Witcher

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked the season..
I thought it was going to be longer...
Ole girl had some nice lil titties..

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
show was good.
i hate that the evil mage is black tho lol
and i didnt have a problem with the timeline cause they released the whole season
so you can do that
now if it was an ep a week then yeah i could see the confusion

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Who are you? Why did you know to post this? I am new to the Witcher and I am on episode 6 and I almost stopped watching. I didn’t like how they were on the side of the mountain and Yennfer didn’t use her magic to save that one dude and the 2 his black companions. Yeah, I knew they wasn’t going to make it because they were the last on the planks and we know how shows kill off black people. Anyway, I was getting ready to be through with the series but I decided to see what bgol had to say about the series and low and behold bgol had the answer. Lol. This kind of explains it but it their use of magic corny. It’s like you either have the magic or you don’t. Thank you for posting this bgol nerds always come through.
they explained it on ep 2 or three. that magic has cost
thats why the sista fucked her hand up when they were elevating that stone

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
show was good.
i hate that the evil mage is black tho lol
and i didnt have a problem with the timeline cause they released the whole season
so you can do that
now if it was an ep a week then yeah i could see the confusion

She was evil?

She was dope as fuck...strategic....determined....ruthless...ambitious...clear minded...

Remember that Nilfguard is building an empire....to eventually make the "fictional world" a better place.

As black people, we have a tendency to always support the underdogs... because we see ourselves as underdogs.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Show was good. Had no problems following it, but I've played all three games. How they go about the shit that is to come will be very interesting.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE WITCHER - STUNT TEAM - BEHIND THE SCENES (JUST FOR FUN) PART 1

THE WITCHER - STUNT TEAM - BEHIND THE SCENES (JUST FOR FUN) PART 2

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ENtGwErVAAA1ghs

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
first season was ok...

hopefully...they can find their stride in the second season....