The White JENA 6????

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
**Post Edit**

I titled this post "White Jena 6" because it deals with a 3 on 1 fight in a high school. There are no similarities with the Jena 6 situation in regards to the circumstances that led up to the fight, nor in the outcome. The purpose of this post is to ask the question would white people go along with their own children being sent to prison for 20 some odd years for a school fight (?).....and if so.....they should start with these students below.

Here's the story....

Video Link here

Student Hospitalized After High School Fight
Three Students Charged As Adults

POSTED: 10:52 pm EDT September 17, 2007
UPDATED: 12:03 am EDT September 18, 2007

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. -- Portsmouth police said three teenaged students beat a fellow student during lunch hour at Portsmouth Regional High School.

Police said the victim was beaten until his was unconcious, and had to be hospitalized.

The charges in the case have been upgraded from simple assault to second-degree assault.

Mark Barlow Jr., Alexander Harding, and Zachary Chevalier are being charged as adults. They were released on bail to their parents.

Police are investigating a motive.

Young Berg

Last edited:

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How Is This Similar? They Beat Him Unconscious, He Was Hospitalized, And They Got 2nd Degree Assault.

The Jena 6 Just Beat The Dude Up, He Was Chillin Around The Way Later, They Got Attempt! Where Is The Similarity?

THIS THREAD SUCKS AND YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!:angry:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHERE IS JACKSON AND SHARPTON???

:lol:

But seriously...

they were never charged with attempted murder from the outset..in fact according to the article their charges had to UPGRADED to a more serous offence not downgraded from the most serious to a less charge.

and white people don't have the same issue of being consistently overcharged or recieving harsher penatlies and sentences for crimes against people of color..this crime seems to be white on white..

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
I wonder if white America will think that these 3 white boys deserve to spend 22 years in prison for this school fight. Damn near identical to what was described in the Jena 6 case, except it was 3 students instead of 6.

Video Link here

Student Hospitalized After High School Fight
Three Students Charged As Adults

POSTED: 10:52 pm EDT September 17, 2007
UPDATED: 12:03 am EDT September 18, 2007

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. -- Portsmouth police said three teenaged students beat a fellow student during lunch hour at Portsmouth Regional High School.

Police said the victim was beaten until his was unconcious, and had to be hospitalized.

The charges in the case have been upgraded from simple assault to second-degree assault.

Mark Barlow Jr., Alexander Harding, and Zachary Chevalier are being charged as adults. They were released on bail to their parents.

Police are investigating a motive.

Young Berg

THEY SAY TEENAGED BOYS
...HOW OLD ARE THEY IF THEY ARE 17 THEYRE FUCKED
NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE
THE STUDENT WAS HOSPITALIZED IN THIS CASE
THE JENA STUDENT WENT TO A PARTY THE SAME EVENING
THESE ARE ASSAULT CHARGES....NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER.
ONE OF THESE HAD DRUGS IN HIS POSESSION AND THEY ALL RECIEVED AND MADE BAIL THE SAME DAY.

ITS STILL WRONG.....BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENCES.

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
THEY SAY TEENAGED BOYS
...HOW OLD ARE THEY IF THEY ARE 17 THEYRE FUCKED
NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE
THE STUDENT WAS HOSPITALIZED IN THIS CASE
THE JENA STUDENT WENT TO A PARTY THE SAME EVENING
THESE ARE ASSAULT CHARGES....NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER.

ITS STILL WRONG.....BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENCES.

Your missing my point bruh.......I'm saying will white America think that these kids deserve to spend 22 years in prison for a school yard fight in the same way that they believed the brothers in Jena deserved all that time.

I'm not saying that the cases are identical......just similar in regards to the idea of multiple students fighting one person and the person being knocked "unconscious".......because thats all I hear in the Jena case......"he (Barker) was knocked unconscious.

Young Berg

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
How Is This Similar? They Beat Him Unconscious, He Was Hospitalized, And They Got 2nd Degree Assault.

The Jena 6 Just Beat The Dude Up, He Was Chillin Around The Way Later, They Got Attempt! Where Is The Similarity?

THIS THREAD SUCKS AND YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!:angry:

Man what the hell are you talking about.....I'm not coming out against Jena 6 idiot. I'm making the point of WILL WHITE AMERICA GO ALONG WITH THESE WHITE BOYS BEING CHARGED WITH 22 YEARS (LIKE THEY DID WITH MYCHAL BELL) IF THE PROSECUTOR HITS THEM WITH THAT.

Read what the hell I wrote bruh!

Young Berg

Last edited:

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
But seriously...

they were never charged with attempted murder from the outset..in fact according to the article their charges had to UPGRADED to a more serous offence not downgraded from the most serious to a less charge.

and white people don't have the same issue of being consistently overcharged or recieving harsher penatlies and sentences for crimes against people of color..this crime seems to be white on white..

My take on the Jena 6 situation is that the charges against the Jena 6 was excessive. I heard a brother on here say "cruel and unusual punishment".

So what I was asking orginally is will or rather would whites go along with some of their own facing 22 years for a school fight.

Young Berg

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Your missing my point bruh.......I'm saying will white America think that these kids deserve to spend 22 years in prison for a school yard fight in the same way that they believed the brothers in Jena deserved all that time.

THEY WOULDNT BET 22 YEARS FOR THOSE CHARGES IF THEY ARE CONVISTED.
THE CHARGES IN THIS CASE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR THAT CRIME.
I'm not saying that the cases are identical......just similar in regards to the idea of multiple students fighting one person and the person being knocked "unconscious".......because thats all I hear in the Jena case......"he (Barker) was knocked unconscious.

Young Berg

NOT TO WORRY ....MORE THAN LIKELY
THESE CHARGES WILL BE REDUCED AT SOME POINT
AND THEY WONT DO A DAY.
NOT EVEN THE ONE WITH THE DRUG POSESSION.

THE ONLY REASON THE WHITE PEOPLE HOLD ON TO THAT LIL TIDBIT
IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS SHIT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN
AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THE EVENTS
LEADING TO THE WELL PLACED ASS WHOOPIN.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This is like manna from heaven for the colored conservatives.

It will top the blogs of Michelle Malkin and LaShawn Barber by week's end. Maybe by Wednesday............GUARANTEED!

Jesse Lee Peterson is sending a press release out as we speak.

So is the modus operandi of these clowns.:smh:

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
NOT TO WORRY ....MORE THAN LIKELY
THESE CHARGES WILL BE REDUCED AT SOME POINT
AND THEY WONT DO A DAY.
NOT EVEN THE ONE WITH THE DRUG POSESSION.

THE ONLY REASON THE WHITE PEOPLE HOLD ON TO THAT LIL TIDBIT
IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS SHIT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN
AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THE EVENTS
LEADING TO THE WELL PLACED ASS WHOOPIN.

Yeah, I feel you on that. But this is just a story cats can watch and refer to when discussing the sentencing disparaties between African Americans and whites in this country.....cause you know they not gonna give those white boys any significant time if any at all.

Young Berg

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man what the hell are you talking about.....I'm not coming out against Jena 6 idiot. I'm making the point of WILL WHITE AMERICA GO ALONG WITH THESE WHITE BOYS BEING CHARGED WITH 22 YEARS (LIKE THEY DID WITH MYCHAL BELL) IF THE PROSECUTOR HITS THEM WITH THAT.

Read what the hell I wrote bruh!

Young Berg

THIS THREAD SUCKS AND YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
This is like manna from heaven for the colored conservatives.

It will top the blogs of Michelle Malkin and LaShawn Barber by week's end. Maybe by Wednesday............GUARANTEED!

Jesse Lee Peterson is sending a press release out as we speak.

So is the modus operandi of these clowns.:smh:

I don't know bruh......because then those fools would have to say that the white boys deserve an excessive punishment too (If they want to play like the Jena 6 case was justified).

Ain't no way in hell Jesse Lee Peterson will go for a white boy getting the type of jail time they were trying to give Mychal Bell, so I think they might leave this one alone.

Young Berg

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered

THIS THREAD SUCKS AND YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

You know what.....I should ask HNIC to change your moniker from I.F. UCKEDYABITCH to DAN.....cause you a D.umb A.ss N.igga bruh.

This post is about some white boys jumping a student and WILL THEY BE CHARGED EXCESSIVELY like the Jena 6 brothers. The similarities are in the part about it being more than one student and the student being knocked unconscious....then taken to the hospital.

Thats what I mean by similar Dan.

My question was would white America go along with these white boys getting all that time they trying to give the brothers in the Jena 6 case. All that other bullshit you got in your head.....trying to make me seem foolish.....is sh*t that exists in your own mind.

Young Berg

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what.....I should ask HNIC to change your moniker from I.F. UCKEDYABITCH to DAN.....cause you a D.umb A.ss N.igga bruh.

This post is about some white boys jumping a student and WILL THEY BE CHARGED EXCESSIVELY like the Jena 6 brothers. The similarities are in the part about it being more than one student and the student being knocked unconscious....then taken to the hospital.

Thats what I mean by similar Dan.

My question was would white America go along with these white boys getting all that time they trying to give the brothers in the Jena 6 case. All that other bullshit you got in your head.....trying to make me seem foolish.....is sh*t that exists in your own mind.

Young Berg

OK, WE'LL CHANGE YOUR NAME TO DICKSMOKE.

THERE ARE NO SIMILARITIES IN THESE CASES, THEY PUT SOMEONE IN THE HOSPITAL, THEY DESERVE THAT CHARGE, THERE IS NOTHING UNJUST ABOUT THE CHARGES. THIS MORE BRUTAL, ANYONE THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN A MASS FIGHT KNOWS THAT THE MORE PEOPLE, THE LESS BLOWS THAT LAND TO THE VICTIM. THE ATTACKERS ARE MOSTLY MISSING THE TARGET OR HITTING EACH OTHER. SIX ON ONE, THAT NIGGA SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED IF EVERYONE WAS CONNECTING. THREE AGAINST ONE LEAVES ALOT OF SPACE AND OPPORTUNITY. THE VIC WAS IN SERIOUS CONDITION AND HOSPITALIZED, IT SHOULD BE 1ST DEGREE ASSAULT. NOTICE I DIDNT SAY ATTEMPT, I DOUBT THEY WANTED TO KILL HIM OR INTENDED ON DOING SERIOUS DAMAGE. THEY JUST WANTED TO FUCK DUDE UP BAD. NOW IF THEY DID WANT TO KILL HIM THEN, THE ONLY INJUSTICE IS THAT THEY WERE CHARGED WITH ASSAULT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW DICKSMOKE?

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered

THERE ARE NO SIMILARITIES IN THESE CASES, THEY PUT SOMEONE IN THE HOSPITAL, THEY DESERVE THAT CHARGE, THERE IS NOTHING UNJUST ABOUT THE CHARGES. THIS MORE BRUTAL, ANYONE THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN A MASS FIGHT KNOWS THAT THE MORE PEOPLE, THE LESS BLOWS THAT LAND TO THE VICTIM. THE ATTACKERS ARE MOSTLY MISSING THE TARGET OR HITTING EACH OTHER. SIX ON ONE, THAT NIGGA SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED IF EVERYONE WAS CONNECTING. THREE AGAINST ONE LEAVES ALOT OF SPACE AND OPPORTUNITY. THE VIC WAS IN SERIOUS CONDITION AND HOSPITALIZED, IT SHOULD BE 1ST DEGREE ASSAULT. NOTICE I DIDNT SAY ATTEMPT, I DOUBT THEY WANTED TO KILL HIM OR INTENDED ON DOING SERIOUS DAMAGE. THEY JUST WANTED TO FUCK DUDE UP BAD. NOW IF THEY DID WANT TO KILL HIM THEN, THE ONLY INJUSTICE IS THAT THEY WERE CHARGED WITH ASSAULT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW DICKSMOKE?

Damn man........are you seriously this muthaf**kin' stupid??? This is what I wrote:

I wonder if white America will think that these 3 white boys deserve to spend 22 years in prison for this school fight. Damn near identical (the physical aspect of the fight) to what was described in the Jena 6 case, except it was 3 students instead of 6.

So obviously the point of my post was to bring about a discussion on whether or not white America will allow white students to be given excessive time for a school fight. All that...."they're different because he just got a black eye" or "they're different because he was wearing pink drawers".....and all that other sh*t your saying ain't got sh*t to do with the point of my post.

If you didn't agree with what I wrote all you had to do was say "Nah brother they not similar because such and such".....and you know what, I would have just weighed what you said and bore your witness if I felt you had a point. I wouldn't have insulted you by calling you an "idiot" like you called me up top. Thats sh*t was childish and unnecessary.

My goal with this post was to give brothers a heads up on this case with some white students beating a classmate. I thought it was similar to the Jena Six cause in some main areas.....but thats my OPINION.....you may have your opinion.....but instead of disrepecting me all you had to do was post where you think I was off in my assessment.

Do me a favor man, just let this thing drop.....me and you are having a miscommunication.....and maybe its my fault for not articulating me position accurately. So lets just let it go.....

Young Berg

Last edited:

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn man........are you seriously this muthaf**kin' stupid??? This is what I wrote:

So obviously the point of my post was to bring about a discussion on whether or not white America will allow white students to be given excessive time for a school fight. All that...."they're different because he just got a black eye" or "they're different because he was wearing pink drawers".....and all that other sh*t your saying ain't got sh*t to do with the point of my post.

If you didn't agree with what I wrote all you had to do was say "Nah brother they not similar because such and such".....and you know what, I would have just weighed what you said and bore your witness if I felt you had a point. I wouldn't have insulted you by calling you an "idiot" like you called me up top. Thats sh*t was childish and unnecessary.

My goal with this post was to give brothers a heads up on this case with some white students beating a classmate. I thought it was similar to the Jena Six cause in some main areas.....but thats my OPINION.....you may have your opinion.....but instead of disrepecting me all you had to do was post where you think I was off in my assessment.

Do me a favor man, just let this thing drop.....me and you are having a miscommunication.....and maybe its my fault for not articulating me position accurately. So lets just let it go.....

Young Berg

LET IT GO, YOUR POINT WAS STUPID AND MADE NO SENSE. I STAND BY THE FACT THAT FOR YOU TO THINK THIS IS SIMILAR, YOU HAVE TO BE IDIOT!

Pitchdogg

Star
Registered
Delete this thread and yourself while you at it.

PS Young Berg?? That name has some semitic association you may want to change it.

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
LET IT GO, YOUR POINT WAS STUPID AND MADE NO SENSE. I STAND BY THE FACT THAT FOR YOU TO THINK THIS IS SIMILAR, YOU HAVE TO BE IDIOT!

My point made no sense because either you refuse to try to understand my point or you have a very low IQ.....either way its cool man.......your entitled to your opinion. As far as I'm concerned the feeling is mutual........so we can leave it at that.

Young Berg

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
Delete this thread and yourself while you at it.

PS Young Berg?? That name has some semitic association you may want to change it.

How about I change it to Pitchdogg Can Eat A Dick??? Does that sound non-"semitic" enough for you??

Young Berg

Pitchdogg

Star
Registered
See you done fucked up some imma get some help.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/MDwEnFhMVOU[/FLASH]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thick Johnson

Star
Registered
I realized today that I cannot continue to give a fuck about all this
depressing ass news some of you nix post.

The shit is getting to me.:smh:

I dont watch the news cause it depresses me but I find that the
worse stories make it here to BGOL.

In order for me to move forward with my personal goal/agenda
I find it best not to give a fuck.

Therefore I don't give a fuck.

Its your own fault if you get your ass beat for not knowing how to fight.

Its a cold ass evil ass world so learn to protect yourselves.

There will be no justice for you so get yours on the spot by seriously fucking up who violates.:yes:

If possible just tell them hold up I want to make a video of yall beating my ass
and that will buy u time to set up ur camera phone and start the video recording.

Then you can fuck them all up and have it on video for your court case.

Or the good thing to do is while you are fucking them up scream out "help police"
and it will appear that you are the victim even if you are fucking them up.

Body shots uppercuts and hooks are underrated.

Most of these bitch ass niggas don't do sit ups.

Keep that n mind and punch through your target.

Last edited:

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point made no sense because either you refuse to try to understand my point or you have a very low IQ.....either way its cool man.......your entitled to your opinion. As far as I'm concerned the feeling is mutual........so we can leave it at that.

Young Berg

YA MOMMA!

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I realized today that I cannot continue to give a fuck about all this
depressing ass news some of you nix post.

The shit is getting to me.:smh:

I dont watch the news cause it depresses me but I find that the
worse stories make it here to BGOL.

In order for me to move forward with my personal goal/agenda
I find it best not to give a fuck.

Therefore I don't give a fuck.

Its your own fault if you get your ass beat for not knowing how to fight.

Its a cold ass evil ass world so learn to protect yourselves.

There will be no justice for you so get yours on the spot by seriously fucking up who violates.:yes:

If possible just tell them hold up I want to make a video of yall beating my ass
and that will buy u time to set up ur camera phone and start the video recording.

Then you can fuck them all up and have it on video for your court case.

Or the good thing to do is while you are fucking them up scream out "help police"
and it will appear that you are the victim even if you are fucking them up.

Body shots uppercuts and hooks are underrated.

Most of these bitch ass niggas don't do sit ups.

Keep that n mind and punch through your target.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thornn23

Potential Star
Registered

THERE ARE NO SIMILARITIES IN THESE CASES, THEY PUT SOMEONE IN THE HOSPITAL, THEY DESERVE THAT CHARGE...

Calm the fuck down and READ.

What Young is saying is he wonders if White America will push for those White kids in this fight to get the same charges that the Jena boys got. That's all. Yes, they beat the kid worse than the White kid in the Jena situation got beat... that's his whole point.

If White America is in favor of the Jena 6's trumped charges, but don't think these kids should get the same... then the hypocrisy is brought to the light. I agree with Berg.

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Calm the fuck down and READ.

What Young is saying is he wonders if White America will push for those White kids in this fight to get the same charges that the Jena boys got. That's all. Yes, they beat the kid worse than the White kid in the Jena situation got beat... that's his whole point.

If White America is in favor of the Jena 6's trumped charges, but don't think these kids should get the same... then the hypocrisy is brought to the light. I agree with Berg.

THEN YOURE A FUCKIN IDIOT TOO.

...........................WALK OUT OF THREAD THINKIN, "WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS CHEERLEADING DICK RIDER COME FROM?"......