The ultimate disrespect......watch it until the end!!

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
wait...he throws punches..stops and takes his chain off....then commences to beating dude some more,then takes his gun and pistol whipped dude with it...!!

:lol: :lol: ...

17004b28-7459-4083-b975-fcf0d364e6a3_text.gif

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Don't see many fights where no man was involved. Beating up on "some one" that won't fight, that's not manly at all. :smh:

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Don't see many fights where no man was involved. Beating up on "some one" that won't fight, that's not manly at all. :smh:

I don't buy this logic for one
minute. If you really deserve an
ass whooping, I'm gonna give it to
ya, whether you fight back or not.
i.e. I just caught you trying to
steal my radio out of my whip.
You gettin yo ass beat, if
you fight back or not.

Foh.

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
They have to know eachother on a deeper level. Dude never reached for his gun and he had plenty chances to do so. Watch that be his cousin or something who embarrassed him like that.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I don't buy this logic for one
minute. If you really deserve an
ass whooping, in gonna give it to
ya, whether you fight back or not.

Foh.
That's you, so you don't buy the logic. No biggie.

Ignore that it was a guy that was wearing a pink curled up tighter than a fried shrimp, that never once tried to defend himself. What would call the aggressor "King of the cul de sac?" He was a bad man even kicked the man when he was down.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's you, so you don't buy the logic. No biggie.

Ignore that it was a guy that was wearing a pink curled up tighter than a fried shrimp, that never once tried to defend himself. What would call the aggressor "King of the cul de sac?" He was a bad man even kicked the man when he was down.

"Pinky" had a gun....so maybe the assault was warranted (hence why he didn't fight back) or it helped to keep him from reaching.....

Either way, he got his heat taken from him and slapped with it....

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Uncle ruckus:"what's goin' on. I say what's goin' n heah? Oh it's just two little niggas tryin' to kill each other proceed"

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
"Pinky" had a gun....so maybe the assault was warranted (hence why he didn't fight back) or it helped to keep him from reaching.....

Either way, he got his heat taken from him and slapped with it....
I didn't see a gun but Pinky was softer air, and the if he had a gun that even worse.