The Ultimate Backyard Pond - Dude Converted His Backyard Into A Paradise

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Couldn't do this in the South. Snakes would take over your backyard.
We had one in California, cats were the fucking problem. Stray fuckers had fleas all in the grass around the pond, when you would go out to feed the fish or turn the pumps for the waterfall on, they'd jump all on your fucking legs and socks and shoes and shit.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This is sick!!!!!! $2 Million!!

These cacs built a real live mountain! And they can scuba dive down 20ft and have to have a certified license in order to dive!

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
What happens to the fish in the winter?
Nothing
Your supposed to dig minimum 4 feet i believe, if the top freezes they can survive under
Ponds rarely freeze all the way. There are devices you install to keep the pond from totally freezing.

It’s actually one of the amazing things about water which makes life sustainable on earth.

The unique property of being less dense as a solid than it is as a liquid which is why ice cubes float in ur drink.

Without this, there would be no life on this beautiful planet. And no Trump. Okay just kidding.

Just one of those marvels that God thought of as he created Adam and Eve.

Carry on......

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
It’s actually one of the amazing things about water which makes life sustainable on earth.

The unique property of being less dense as a solid than it is as a liquid which is why ice cubes float in ur drink.

Without this, there would be no life on this beautiful planet. And no Trump. Okay just kidding.

Just one of those marvels that God thought of as he created Adam and Eve.

Carry on......

ya man...shit like that makes me absolutely believe in a higher power...god is as good a name for it as any

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We had one in California, cats were the fucking problem. Stray fuckers had fleas all in the grass around the pond, when you would go out to feed the fish or turn the pumps for the waterfall on, they'd jump all on your fucking legs and socks and shoes and shit.

Damn

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
A grotto/beach/waterfall with a mini island in the middle combo would be the lick if I ever hit the lotto or come up with a million dollar idea. It would be an ideal backyard build if I lived in the desert Phoenix/Las Vegas.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
A grotto/beach/waterfall with a mini island in the middle combo would be the lick if I ever hit the lotto or come up with a million dollar idea. It would be an ideal backyard build if I lived in the desert Phoenix/Las Vegas.

You tryin to move to the desert?

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
You tryin to move to the desert?

I am just saying if I was rich my desert home would have that setup. I would want to be able to maximize the use of it outdoors. For a colder climate it would have to be an indoor setup with metal hallide lights. Maybe built inside a steel structure with wave action included.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Fuck them fish mane, This would be more economical and keep away snakes. And I would be a bit more creative like the backyard ponds, but I gotta have that clearwater and that beach vibe. I can do a waterfall too, but you can't mix sand with fish in a pond because it will eventually cause a lot of problems and possibly kill the fish.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Fuck them fish mane, This would be more economical and keep away snakes. And I would be a bit more creative like the backyard ponds, but I gotta have that clearwater and that beach vibe. I can do a waterfall too, but you can't mix sand with fish in a pond because it will eventually cause a lot of problems and possibly kill the fish.

Agreed on the fish not necessary. I would however use live trees like coconut, palm, and mangrove. Sure the trees would attract wildlife but the trees would help cycle the water as well making it healthy for humans to use. Just imagine an island tree set up with flowing water action.