The Sun is more like a Comet

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The planets move, solar systems move, we are on a big ass space ship travelling through space. Every 25,000 years we come back to the same spot. We am moving through the constellations, and these constellations affect us. Now, we are in the Age of Aquarius so the truth will come out.
each zodiac is 2,000 yrs . 2,000 x 13 zodiac =26,000.........in Hindu it's represented by Yagas, I think, which is 5,200 yrs x 5= 26,000 . the length of actual time varies between 25,000 -26,000 . Good to see others seeking !

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
each zodiac is 2,000 yrs . 2,000 x 13 zodiac =26,000.........in Hindu it's represented by Yagas, I think, which is 5,200 yrs x 5= 26,000 . the length of actual time varies between 25,000 -26,000 . Good to see others seeking !
Whoa pump your brakes my guy.. he got that way WAY wrong. Like geo v. heliocentric wrong. We are NOT EVEN DREAMING of moving about through the constellations. Those are the ages of the axial precession and effected by the "wobble" of the earth.

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
The sun is more like a comet? Really?

Because it moves and it has a tail?
I could name a thousand differences to your two.

Are comets 8,000 degrees hot?
Are comets as big?
Are comets using fusion?
Etc, etc...

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
Doesn't necessarily have to be a wall but look at it this way. If we were about the size of a quark sitting on a book and it takes to 100 billion years to get to the edge, the book is only expected to be around 2 billion years, your species has been only around 100,000 yrs, 1 single life is expected to only last 80yrs and your travel is limited to such a small amount compared to the distance to the edge that its immeasurable. How can you say the surface of the book is infinite or whether there's an edge or not?

I honestly think we are micro-organisms. What we call life is just a world within a world.

Get your biggest blunt out. Mofo, we can get deep into this topic.
we are some kid's SIMS game in the year 9876.

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
The sun is more like a comet? Really?

Because it moves and it has a tail?
I could name a thousand differences to your two.

Are comets 8,000 degrees hot?
Are comets as big?
Are comets using fusion?
Etc, etc...
this is brilliant and nuanced analysis that shows imagination and an appreciation for the exploration of human intellectual curiosity. bravo!