TV: The Story Behind Leaving Neverland, the Michael Jackson Documentary That Stunned Sundance UPDATE! Lawsuit against HBO proceeds 2023!?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
The sleepovers thing was always crafted to look like it was MJ in bed with a child. I always took it to be groups of children doing sleepovers playing games eating and other stuff and you had kids sleeping in same room as Jackson. If he was sleeping one on one with boys that is some bullshit but I never heard anyone even the accusers say it was like that.
yep watch this shit...slumber parties

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a mountain of evidence AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC IF YOU GOOGLE that proves MJ didn't molest kids. And that's not even taking into account the 2 separate FBI investigations that were done while he was alive that turned up absolutely nothing.

And for the last time, for those stuck on the "BUT, he let kids sleep in his room with him at night in his bed!" idea:
Fact 1 - His "room" was 2 floors big
Fact 2 - From the testimonies of those who are now adults in various occupations (amongst different races of people too) MJ would sleep on the floor and allow kids to sleep in his bed.

This isn't the question of if YOU PERSONALLY would allow your kids to stay at an adult male's home. This is to give context to what happened for those who were ok with that.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don’t care if it was a group sleep over or one on ones. Ain’t no 34 year old man having my kids over to “slumber party”. Who knows what went down when all the kids were asleep.

I agree my kids would be with me if we went to Neverland,Dollyworld,Disney or anywhere but I can see how people would not think its bad if its a group of kids plus his rooms were not like normal rooms his bedroom was over a 1000 sq ft but the parents have to be held to account for not being there or even letting the kids stay there in the 1st place.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a mountain of evidence AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC IF YOU GOOGLE that proves MJ didn't molest kids. And that's not even taking into account the 2 separate FBI investigations that were done while he was alive that turned up absolutely nothing.

And for the last time, for those stuck on the "BUT, he let kids sleep in his room with him at night in his bed!" idea:
Fact 1 - His "room" was 2 floors big
Fact 2 - From the testimonies of those who are now adults in various occupations (amongst different races of people too) MJ would sleep on the floor and allow kids to sleep in his bed.

This isn't the question of if YOU PERSONALLY would allow your kids to stay at an adult male's home. This is to give context to what happened for those who were ok with that.
One bedroom had 2 floors
He was sleeping with the boys at multiple residences.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of you cats are fucking stupid to even consider this shit.

MJ...the baddest and most popular entertainer of all time...before there was an internet...also...a BLACK MAN

.......molested kids and wasn't sent to prison for it?

Have you all forget about the system of the US and black people?

The system successfully sent Cosby to prison at 80+ years old a legally blind....yet you believe that MJ got off...

some of you niggas are straight STUPID....you would believe anything that's in a documentary...you know...because a documentary means that it's true :rolleyes:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
hell why arent they arrested for lying under oath?

I have a lawyer friend and asked him this question. He said that they can't be arrested because these statements they are now making aren't in a court of law. He basically said they could say anything NOW without repercussions UNLESS they go back to court about it to which my friend said they will end up looking like liars in the court of law. It's similar to other cases where people will say one thing in court and another thing outside of it contrary to their friends or people on the streets to give their reasoning for what they said to a judge or jury.

Oh well. Just another lesson to up and coming cats who wanna snuggle up to white folk/culture and think shit is sweet.

Yeah, that was Mike's downfall. He was woke in some instances, but also in a bubble. One writer spoke about this in an article.
https://www.worldwideentertainmenttv.com/oldschoolsaturday-artist-of-the-week-michael-jackson/

Mike was a strange weirdo ass nigga period.

That's an understatement:lol: Dude was beyond eccentric lol. However, Marlon Jackson did say something interesting years ago that people would never really understand what it was like to be like someone as Michael Jackson unless they were Sammy Davis Jr and he was Sammy on steroids in the 60's-80's.

Michael Jackson is guilty so they need to go and arrest him immediately...oh right, Michael Jackson is guilty he needs to taken to court..oh right that already happened and he was found not guilty, Michael Jackson is guilty we need to get 1st accuser to come forward and validate that 1st accusation...oh right he says nothing happened it was all his dad once his dad killed himself,Michael Jackson is guilty so lets wait 7 years after hes dead and then say hes a molester and we cant get jobs in entertainment to now say he did us and we need wait for it...MONEY. I dont know if Jackson did molest kids or not but 2 things I do know 1. All the accusers went for money 1st not justice 2. He is DEAD so what is the purpose of all this other than to create an opportunity to get MONEY. This whole thing is a joke MJ aint making no more music, movies, videos or anything else so that cant be Muted like R Kelly,hes sold over 250 million albums 150 million singles and downloads and made over $2 billion anything else is gravy for his estate,so good luck to these 2 going forward cause they aint getting any of that estate money cause if they had been molested they could have come forward when they had a chance and he was alive. They had decades to come forward and now they do, bullshit.

This is how I see it. If these two NEVER went to court or at least were too afraid or shame to come forward earlier I would see this documentary a little bit differently. The fact they went in COURT and had no problem DEFENDING Michael Jackson makes this fishy beyond reasonable doubt.

The dead can't speak. This is too easy to conjure up to just completely believe them especially when you add in that they are doing perjury. I don't see what the point of this is now when they could have stopped him when he was alive if they were concerned he was going to hurt other children. This is all too convenient if you ask me and I'm one of the idea that Michael was too astute in certain things in life to not know the damn media was going to have a field day with him after that documentary by Bashir. He was too naive in that regards and as Steve Harvey said in that comedy special. Mike it just don't SOUND right even if you aren't doing anything. He is guilty for THAT thinking the media wouldn't run with that for spectacle on the news especially after he had those issues in early 90's.

i just find it funny the media told us we cant believe a word trumps lawyer said because he lied under oath

and yet the same media wants us to believe everything thing this cac says when he supposedly lied under oath

pick one

One golden rule some in media go by is to never let the truth get in front of telling a juicy story. Let the chips fall where they may after regardless of what damage it does.

You remember when Michael did that counter documentary with Maury to show HIS angle of the documentary and how the media twisted the interviews? That went nowhere because it got in the way of the juicier story that Bashir was telling.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does this have to do with believing decades old accusations from accusers and their family members who once testified on his behalf?
Because if he's a good dude then you shouldn't be worried. It would be like sending your son to camp. You sending your son to neverland?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I watched the whole thing. It's a tough sell. They already said he didn't do anything. And now they come with explicit stories with no evidence.

Naw. This won't have the same impact as R Kelly.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because if he's a good dude then you shouldn't be worried. It would be like sending your son to camp. You sending your son to neverland?
Has nothing to do with him being a good dude. Its about being a responsible parent. You wear a seatbelt because its a safety precaution.. Not because you do or dont trust other drivers. As a parent, what another persons motives are is secondary to whats in the best interest of a child. Its just not sound parental decision making to leave your kid to have sleepovers with a stranger under any circumstance.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Can't say, maybe they will explain it.
I know their mind was probably fucked.
But...
What grown man has boy companions?
What grown man sleeps in beds with boys?
What grown man has boys living with him?
Talks on the phone for hours with young boys?

Agreed. But after their previous statements they gotta come with more than explicit stories.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has nothing to do with him being a good dude. Its about being a responsible parent. You wear a seatbelt because its a safety precaution.. Not because you do or dont trust other drivers. As a parent, what another persons motives are is secondary to whats in the best interest of a child. Its just not sound parental decision making to leave your kid to have sleepovers with a stranger under any circumstance.
Can't have it both ways lol
Hes got a separate room
They just gonna watch movies and play tag.
Its mike man.
Hes like a big kid
Lol

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Just wanted to say that....Billy Jean....is not my lover. She’s just a girl who claims that....I am the one....but the kid is NOT my son!:mad: I am not the father!:cool:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What was Mike’s fascination with white kids?

It actually wasn’t just white kids. I, like my man above saw Mikes fascinating with kids for what it truly was. Innocence lost. The man never got to be a child. Not in a traditional sense and enjoy his childhood. I’d never believe he would harm any child.

Edit. Kids still not mine, not my mf lover :hmm:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It actually wasn’t just white kids. I, like my man above saw Mikes fascinating with kids for what it truly was. Innocence lost. The man never got to be a child. Not in a traditional sense and enjoy his childhood. I’d never believe he would harm any child.

Edit. Kids still not mine, not my mf lover :hmm:
Mike Tyson didn’t have a child hood either , that excuse doesn’t fly. Tyson’s childhood was way shittier than MJ too. Much more traumatic

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
In 2011, Robson approached John Branca, co-executor of the Michael Jackson Estate, about directing the new Michael Jackson/Cirque du Soleil production, ONE. Robson admitted he wanted the job “badly,” but the Estate ultimately chose someone else for the position.

In 2012, Robson had a nervous breakdown, triggered, he said, by an obsessive quest for success. His career, in his own words, began to “crumble.”

That same year, with Robson’s career, finances, and marriage in peril, he began shopping a book that claimed he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson. No publisher picked it up.

In 2013, Robson filed a $1.5 billion dollar civil lawsuit/creditor’s claim, along with James Safechuck, who also spent time with Jackson in the late ‘80s. Safechuck claimed he only realized he may have been abused when Robson filed his lawsuit. That lawsuit was dismissed by a probate court in 2017.

In 2019, the Sundance Film Festival premiered a documentary based entirely on Robson and Safechuck’s allegations. While the documentary is obviously emotionally disturbing given the content, it presents no new evidence or witnesses. The film’s director, Dan Reed, acknowledged not wanting to interview other key figures because it might complicate or compromise the story he wanted to tell.

- Forbes