The pacific northwest is getting that work

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The rain and wind were relentless a few days back. Pouring for the better part of a few days over the weekend. No immediate flooding locally. Dad had some water run into his basement. Older home design and sloped side of the house / yard leading to the backyard. Definitely feel for people in other districts that got hit really hard. Especially with cars trapped on some of the highways with mudslides. Helicopter evac in those areas. My aunt had some downed trees in her area. Fortunately no one injured.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
If you thought mother nature was playing was a person...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

image.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Saw 4 former classmates (from HS & college locally) post that they were alright (safe status on FB). They had relocated to Abbotsford within the past 7 - 10 years or so.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
My stupid ass thought this was about the Oregon Ducks. My bad! Carry on. And yes, @easy_b is right. We are not ready for climate change, because we aren't willing to exist it's happening.
Yeah people who don’t believe in climate change have to get hit by a flood or some other weather event for them to realize what is going on.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
My stupid ass thought this was about the Oregon Ducks. My bad! Carry on. And yes, @easy_b is right. We are not ready for climate change, because we aren't willing to exist it's happening.

Agreed re: people being too indifferent.

Really feel for the people in certain districts who have dealt with wildfires in recent years, the pandemic of course, the heat dome which proved deadly this past summer, and now flooding.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Agreed re: people being too indifferent.

Really feel for the people in certain districts who have dealt with wildfires in recent years, the pandemic of course, the heat dome which proved deadly this past summer, and now flooding.
Oh yeah I forgot about the heat wave they had yeah if you don’t see the signs you are blind

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Oh yeah I forgot about the heat wave they had yeah if you don’t see the signs you are blind

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

image.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend