The Official NY Giants 2021 - 2022 season thread

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@slam @cli-terminator @Mr. Met @Heist @ugk
@playahaitian @DAHITMAN @tallblacknyc

Giants WR Golden Tate facing four-game suspension for PEDs
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...lden-tate-facing-fourgame-suspension-for-peds

Giants fans.....Cot damn.....Who da hell is Eli going to throw the ball to ???
Ya'll ninja's will have ZERO WR's to start the season !!! :eek::eek::eek:

giphy.gif

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@slam @cli-terminator @Mr. Met @Heist @ugk
@playahaitian @DAHITMAN @tallblacknyc

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...lden-tate-facing-fourgame-suspension-for-peds

giphy.gif

I just can't...

I think I'm about to kick this narcotic

Being a giant fan these last few years has been bad for my health

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
[

G]

Throw the ball? LMAO!

Nigga our whole offense is: "Give Saquaon the ball."

1st and 10 - give it to Saquaon
2nd and 7 - give it to Saquaon
3rd and 14 - give it to Saquaon
4th and 11 - give it to Saquaon or punt (punt team immediately pitches to Saquaon)

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Throw the ball? LMAO!

Nigga our whole offense is: "Give Saquaon the ball."

1st and 10 - give it to Saquaon
2nd and 7 - give it to Saquaon
3rd and 14 - give it to Saquaon
4th and 11 - give it to Saquaon or punt (punt team immediately pitches to Saquaon)

Kelvin Benjamin's overweight ass did not even accept the invite, they might have to call Dez, and I heard Cruz is trying to come back to help.

Giants gonna get run blitzed to death :itsawrap:

fdb2a43a48251b908d7a3230cc22d59e7d64dd73.jpg

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Kelvin Benjamin's overweight ass did not even accept the invite, they might have to call Dez, and I heard Cruz is trying to come back to help.

Giants gonna get run blitzed to death :itsawrap:

[G]

Every Giants game is going to look like a broken game of NFL Blitz
912ZxljDAhL._SX342_.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I know it's only preseason but Daniel Jones looked pretty good in his 1st series. 5/5 67 yards & 1 TD is a good stat line

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
The only drive Jones played but the passes looked pretty good. If this is what we can expect then I take back all my reservations about the kid

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
not so fast ...he was playing against junior varsity players ...stop it...o_O

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
not so fast ...he was playing against junior varsity players ...stop it...o_O
That's why I made sure to put the disclaimer out there that I know it's just the preseason. At least he didn't have a 2 INT game like Haskins did

slam

Super Moderator
That's why I made sure to put the disclaimer out there that I know it's just the preseason. At least he didn't have a 2 INT game like Haskins did

hell yeah ...u know how we over react ....

the skies would have been falling ...we would have been calling 4 every bodies head....fire the coach ...fire the GM ...fire his mama for having hi, ...:lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
hell yeah ...u know how we over react ....

the skies would have been falling ...we would have been calling 4 every bodies head....fire the coach ...fire the GM ...fire his mama for having hi, ...:lol:
Man I've already seen posts saying to start him week 1. They just setting that kid up for failure with that logic

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
2 lost fumbles for Daniel Jones but he went 11 - 14 for 161yds & 1TD including a nice deep ball. If he can take better care of the ball & continue to make good passes the way he's done so far, he might make a lot of people look foolish for trying to shit on him getting picked so early

slam

Super Moderator
2 lost fumbles for Daniel Jones but he went 11 - 14 for 161yds & 1TD including a nice deep ball. If he can take better care of the ball & continue to make good passes the way he's done so far, he might make a lot of people look foolish for trying to shit on him getting picked so early

lost fumbles might not have been on him tho...didnt watch the game...line could have gave it up....

any links to highlights...?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
lost fumbles might not have been on him tho...didnt watch the game...line could have gave it up....

any links to highlights...?
1st one was off a bad snap from a center he doesn't have much rapport with. The 2nd was definitely on him even though as it came on a strip sack. It wasn't his blind side so he should've seen it coming from his peripheral but if he was with the starting o-line then that rusher would've probably been blocked. Both are definitely correctable. Otherwise his throws looked good, there was great ball placement with zip on the passes and he looked poised in the pocket. He's making me a believer that the Giants saw something there that a lot of the "experts" didn't see. Might not have been a reach at #6 after all and might not have been available at 17.

slam

Super Moderator

i c some good things man ...dudes r playing hard trying to make the team ...

c some pass rush that we sorely need...WR help...even at RB...

line still need to play better...

we actually have depth at QB...:lol:

slam

Super Moderator
1st one was off a bad snap from a center he doesn't have much rapport with. The 2nd was definitely on him even though as it came on a strip sack. It wasn't his blind side so he should've seen it coming from his peripheral but if he was with the starting o-line then that rusher would've probably been blocked. Both are definitely correctable. Otherwise his throws looked good, there was great ball placement with zip on the passes and he looked poised in the pocket. He's making me a believer that the Giants saw something there that a lot of the "experts" didn't see. Might not have been a reach at #6 after all and might not have been available at 17.

crazy shit CT i actually saw him play ...we went to the Duke NC game 2017 ..was in september ...had an official visit ..NC was recruiting my son heavy ...

anyway didnt know then i was watching the future giants QB... if i did i probably would have been watching a lil closer ...:lol:

from what i remember he didnt really stand out ...i cant even remember the game...i was getting my BGOL creep peepin on ...

there`s some bad bitches that go to NC...n i aint talkin white bitches either...:sleazy:..had me feelin like kelz in the stands...lol

1eb7d31302691384.jpg

yeah my son way bigger then me...:( ..told him i will still beat that ass tho...:lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
crazy shit CT i actually saw him play ...we went to the Duke NC game 2017 ..was in september ...had an official visit ..NC was recruiting my son heavy ...

anyway didnt know then i was watching the future giants QB... if i did i probably would have been watching a lil closer ...:lol:

from what i remember he didnt really stand out ...i cant even remember the game...i was getting my BGOL creep peepin on ...

there`s some bad bitches that go to NC...n i aint talkin white bitches either...:sleazy:..had me feelin like kelz in the stands...lol

1eb7d31302691384.jpg

yeah my son way bigger then me...:( ..told him i will still beat that ass tho...:lol:
Yeah if you're in the Raleigh area there are a lot of bad Caribbean & African women here

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Where? I don't see a lot of them in Raleigh
Maybe some in Durham, but not in Raleigh

o_Oo_Oo_O
You'll see a lot of them next week for Raleigh Carnival and if you go to Faratoge Lounge on Saturdays that club is flooded with African women. Maybe I see more of them cuz I'm always around Caribbean events and DJ a lot of events that cater to African & Caribbean ppl.