The Official NY Giants 2021 - 2022 season thread

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
giphy.gif

WTF!!! how did we go from this to that in just a couple of days???

giphy.gif

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

I can't

I just can't

A cap hit and then a ridiculous Tate contract

Why you resign odell with in that big contract in the first place then????

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No.

You've never heard of any Giants teammates complain about Odell's behavior.

Facts

In fact the last week they have overwhelmingly been complimentary

Tbe giant organization should be embarrassed attempting this lazy ass smear campaign

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
Did Gettleman just give Eli Manning a 5 million dollars bonus????

I also heard heard Lito Sheppard might be on the trading block..

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So this is where I ask Giant fans. Is Odell really a disruptive locker room force? :confused: Can't rely on the national media's perspective on this shit. They tell like bits and pieces. Sure as shit don't rely on what comes out Odell's mouth.
The locker room literally cheered and dance when odel signed that big as s contract... That tells you right there how much they loved him... We had possibly greatest trio of offense in giant history at 1 time for 1 yr and they literally broke it apart... Odb, Barkley, and engram... These guys if given the right offensive playbook would've destroyed defenses for the next several yrs if stayed healthy... And they literally blew it up... This is what it must feel like to be an okc fan when they traded harden...this might be the second worst decision in NFL the past decade next to seattle picking a throwing play instead of running it in with beast mode during the Superbowl

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
steven A, dropped a dime on First Take just right now.

He said Gettleman could have gotten a better deal for OBJ on Draft Day....

Instead he traded OBJ to one of his close associate.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The locker room literally cheered and dance when odel signed that big as s contract... That tells you right there how much they loved him... We had possibly greatest trio of offense in giant history at 1 time for 1 yr and they literally broke it apart... Odb, Barkley, and engram... These guys if given the right offensive playbook would've destroyed defenses for the next several yrs if stayed healthy... And they literally blew it up... This is what it must feel like to be an okc fan when they traded harden...this might be the second worst decision in NFL the past decade next to seattle picking a throwing play instead of running it in with beast mode during the Superbowl
Yeah, I asked this here and our sports talk guys this morning were still on the radio confused as fuck. I couldn't believe they still trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with the Giants. :smh: Folks wondering how the Browns got this damn lucky because it defies logic.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
this GM moves are all crazy you get rid of Collins and OBJ but adamant on keeping Eli wtf another shitty season they going to run Barkley to death...at least we pick up a decent OL...this same GM ship Norman to the 'Skins and they (Carolina) never were the same again,,,FUCK GETTLEMEN

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
bruh she couldnt interview me....how can u stay focused...?....lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
steven A, dropped a dime on First Take just right now.

He said Gettleman could have gotten a better deal for OBJ on Draft Day....

Instead he traded OBJ to one of his close associate.

Wtf????

And honestly?
I completely believe that.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Gettleman has fucked us. We're a middling team for 8 more years. I can only hope that doesn't coincide with 6 more years of Trump

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yoooooooooooooo Gettlemen fucked yo big time... he def trying to get fired :lol:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Daniel Jones Film Analysis (2019 NFL Draft)

Eli Manning Film Analysis (The Problem With The Giants Offense)

Why Eli Manning is Better Than You Think

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
See now it's shit like this that make me less upset about losing OBJ. It's been months since he got traded and he's still acting like a damn child. Cmon bruh. Man up already and accept that you played a role in this fuckery
67093994_2354127621352258_8941461022179328000_n.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
See now it's shit like this that make me less upset about losing OBJ. It's been months since he got traded and he's still acting like a damn child. Cmon bruh. Man up already and accept that you played a role in this fuckery
67093994_2354127621352258_8941461022179328000_n.jpg

not surprised ...i been moved on ...n still pissed they got rid of him ...

but we have bigger problems...

like the GM & Head Coach ...we aint never gonna win shit with them running things...smh

gonna waste Barkleys good yrs then dump him ...smh

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Giants are going to be hot garbage until 2023.

But after seeing the way Odell has been conducting himself on Social Media, it's become apparent why the Giants traded him.
Diva and a locker room cancer.