The Official Etagirls/perfectshots/thickmodelspot/girlsgoneglam/fashionglam Thread...

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
BGOL, I AM CHALLENGING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO POST ANY AND EVERYTHING YOU GOT FROM ANY OF THOSE SITES IN THIS THREAD. PICS, VIDS, RAPIDSHARE LINKS, YOU NAME IT, AS LONG AS IT COMES FROM PERFECTSHOTS, THICKMODELSPOT, ETAGIRLS, GIRLSGONEGLAM, or FASHIONGLAM, IF YOU GOT IT, IT GOES HERE!!

props 2 TrojanWhore, cheerleader hype-man to the S.O. collective, for inspiring this napalm blast...

I AM DECLARING WAR!!! :angry:

tombstone_p6fzzz8l.jpg

~first salvo~

http://imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=881684

Last edited:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
Re: The Official Etagirls/perfectshots/thickmodelspot/girlsgoneglam/fashionglam Threa

Clay... you on a mission son.

Re: The Official Etagirls/perfectshots/thickmodelspot/girlsgoneglam/fashionglam Threa

They are NOT my sites Nigga

I have said that a ZILLION TIMES... I do NOT own any websites, nor do I make money off of posting ANY shit..NOTHING !!!

STOP ACCUSING ME !!

STOP ALREADY !!!.....:angry:

clayizaiken

Star
Registered

The are NOT my sites Nigga

I have said that a ZILLION TIMES

STOP ACCUSING ME !!

STOP ALREADY !!!.....:angry:

FUCK YOU, HOMO, YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF... THE ONLY CHOICE YOU GOT NOW IS TO PACK UP YOUR POM POMS AND RUN HOME TO SAM OPERA, OTHERWISE THIS WILL CONTINUE EVERY DAY... A THREAD FOR EVERY TIME YOU DECIDE TO RAH RAH CHEERLEAD TEASE THIS BOARD WITH YOUR DRY-HUMP MODELS DOTCOM SITES.

it looks like this thread is destined to FAIL in 5 seconds....

5-4-3-2-1

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao2:

In the words of Notorious B-I-G..... "stupid mufuka"

clayizaiken

Star
Registered

it looks like this thread is destined to FAIL in 5 seconds....

5-4-3-2-1

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao2:

In the words of Notorious B-I-G..... "stupid mufuka"

Keep watchin, bitch. We are on a mission to run your stupid ass of our board. BGOL doesn't belong to ninjas like you.

Keep watchin, bitch. We are on a mission to run your stupid ass of our board. BGOL doesn't belong to ninjas like you.

who is WE ??

admit it Lil Nigga, your thread FAILED !!!! FAILED !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kaine3000

Heart of a warrior mind of a revolutionary
BGOL Investor

**Bookmarked**:yes::yes:

anyone got any more of her from etagirls? this the only pic i have

2hove4n.jpg

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor

Ownage finally comes...

2981317524_2d696091fb_o.gif

I like that!

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered

8fai6bn.jpg

6koqlbn.jpg
[/QUOTE]