The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
@fonzerrillii i'm surprised you're not here yet

So this ep was Bellamy's directorial debut

So we got a bit on Echo's backstory of how her real name was ash and how she became a spy

Jade finally got the drop on someone for a change instead of always being the 1 caught lacking

Wonder now who in Sanctum will figure out Josephine is Clarke

Still think Diyoza gonna pop back up some time and this was just her maternity leave

Man that conversation between the Blake siblings..

:crymeariver:

Octavia: "I just want you to say I'm your sister."

Bellamy: "You are my sister, but you are no longer my responsibility." With tears in his eyes..

Man that was fucking tough...

Loved the Echo backstory and the return of the Ice queen in the Flashback.

Damn only 2 more episodes.. ... this season Flew by

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah that was cold by Bellamy, yeah I wonder how they wrap this season up and how they set up s7 coming up. I still wonder why they dont get more eps per season.

Also dam I wasn't even aware that ADOS shit had spread to this board til you mentioned that harriet tubman thread last night smh, that shit has been rampant on thecoli but i guess it's been spread here as well as dumb as it is

Man that conversation between the Blake siblings..

:crymeariver:

Octavia: "I just want you to say I'm your sister."

Bellamy: "You are my sister, but you are no longer my responsibility." With tears in his eyes..

Man that was fucking tough...

Loved the Echo backstory and the return of the Ice queen in the Flashback.

Damn only 2 more episodes.. ... this season Flew by

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
These fuckers are going to go to space where there’s an entire ship of people who follow Maddie.

Man this isn’t going to be pretty.

They have no fucking clue

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Clarke hit Priya with the mean WWE clothesline

Seems like everyone forgot about Jordan not that I'm complaining about it

Really wonder whats going to go down in the season finale next week

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They officially announced it?

Yeap... but thats ok. 7 seasons is way more then I ever thought it would get. I just hope it get a full 16 episodes to tell the final story.

Once they killed Caine I think the writing was on the wall.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Looks like Season 7 will be the final ride for this amazing show...

he 100 Will Come to an End After Season 7
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer
the-100.w330.h330.jpg

Photo: Diyah Pera/THE CW

Since its premiere in March 2014, The 100 has traveled across a century, arrived on a new planet and tackled some pressing concerns other post-apocalyptic shows give short shrift. (Seriously, few futuristic dystopias spend enough time on all the radiation poisoning we’ll be dealing with.) (Or the mutated great apes.) It’s a good thing the CW sci-fi series packed so much into its episodes, because it seems The 100 is set to conclude after its upcoming seventh season.

“With #The100 Season 6 finale just days away, I have some bittersweet news to share: Season 7 will be our last,” series creator Jason Rothenberg tweeted Sunday. “We are eternally grateful to WB & CW for always allowing us to tell our story the way we want to & to wrap the show on our terms. What an incredible ride this has been!” According to Rothenberg, The 100’s series finale will fall on (what else?) the show’s 100th episode.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The 100 boss on how the series will conclude: 'It'll be our version of a happy ending'

Executive producer Jason Rothenberg breaks down his decision to end the CW's post-apocalyptic drama next season

By Sydney Bucksbaum
August 05, 2019 at 09:45 PM EDT
FBTwitter

The 100
TYPE
  • TV Show
NETWORK
GENRE
After six seasons, countless deaths, multiple wars, and two world-ending events, the end is in sight for The 100. On Sunday, executive producer Jason Rothenberg announced that the CW’s post-apocalyptic sci-fi drama will end with season 7. But with so much bloodshed and destruction caused by Clarke (Eliza Taylor), Bellamy (Bob Morley), and the rest of the original 100 juvenile delinquents sent down from space to test Earth’s survivability way back in the series premiere, all in the name of their own survival, does The 100 even have room for a happy ending? Remember, these are characters who have committed genocide, become cannibals at one point, and are even ultimately to blame for Earth’s second apocalypse, forcing them to abandon the planet for a new place to call home (and eventually destroying that planet’s civilization once they arrived, to add insult to injury).

The overarching theme of this brutal, bloodthirsty show has always been the fight for survival. For almost 100 episodes, the series has explored how far people are willing to go to survive and what that means for humanity. With the upcoming season 6 finale promising even more death in the name of these protagonists surviving over other characters seen as villains, what would a “happy ending” even look like, if it’s at all attainable?

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
“I think that’s an interesting way to put it,” Rothenberg tells EW. “A happy ending? I’d say that’s probably, well… it’ll be our version of a happy ending, how about that?”

The showrunner laughs before continuing. “But I definitely can safely say that we’re trying to say something more with season 7,” he adds. “The ending of a story always is the point of the story, the moral of the story. We have yet to reveal the moral of the story, but it will be revealed in season 7. And it won’t be ‘People are horrible, we all suck, we’re willing to kill everyone and everything and do anything to survive.’ There’s a higher purpose.”

SERGEI BACHLAKOV/THE CW
There’s still an entire season of reveals and twists between now and the series finale, which will bring The 100’s episode count appropriately up to 100. Rothenberg has talked before about how he’s had a general plan for the show from the start, and now that the end is in sight, we’re finally inching closer toward seeing that come to life. But now the showrunner is opening up about how it might have changed over the years.

“There were a few seasons in the middle of the run where we didn’t know,” Rothenberg says. “We legitimately were on the bubble and were always trying to engineer something that could possibly be a series ender and a season ender, you know? I have for a while known thematically and like you say, in a general way, what I want the ending to be. I knew what I wanted it to feel like, I knew what I wanted it to say. But it was about getting some assurances from the network that I could actually tell the story when I wanted to.”

According to Rothenberg, he went into season 7 “hoping” that he would be able to end the series with it, if the CW and Warner Bros. TV allowed him to.

“To their great benefit since they are putting the quality of the show ahead of making more episodes and making more money, shockingly, it’s a decision that really should be applauded for both the studio and especially Mark Pedowitz and the network side, we finally get to do it,” Rothenberg says. “It’s much easier knowing. We rolled the dice this year that we were going to get to do it, and fortunately in their wisdom and generosity, they’re letting us do it. Had they said no and wanted a season 8, I was going to be out of here anyway. Getting to end on our terms, it’s a rare thing, and I’m grateful for it for sure.”

The 100’s season 6 finale airs Tuesday, Aug. 6, at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So far this season finale has too much going on ... but I’m holding out for the typical 100 mind fuck.

What I do love is that this shit shows how religion can fuck people.

— update

Oh shit.. this season has really been to set up the shit that goes down in season 7. I’m cool with that. I’ll view this as part 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They also came down and fucking messed with these people’s lives.

Also Season 7... something tells me that Jordan is going to be a huge problem.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Octavia what the shit!!!!

Gawd damn The100 :eek2:

Did they hit us with a battlestar Galactia Ghost shit.

As a finale .... sadly it was a little lackluster and not up to the typical The100 standards. But that twist has me all in on the finale season.

I’m going to need some Aliens and do we have a little time travel.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
This felt more like a midseason finale than season finale to me. I wonder why Diyoza's daughter looks like a grounder.