The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
What the fuck is wrong with the sound on the cw... the sound has been shitty all season.

Im going to have to rewatch This entire season cause I can’t hear shit... this crap is killing me.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
OH shit.... why the fuck!!!

That damn shit is going to come back into play... man I love a good time
Travel story

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Nobody watched this Raven directed ep? Finally seen Bellamy even tho it was in flashback form

The sound this season is so bad on my local CW network that I can’t even enjoy this season.

Im going to have to watch this entire season over again. Im just going to bootleg it and pray that the sound is just here.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
If the prequel is picked them I’m going to need them redo the pilot episode cause there are some parts that were hella rushed.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the prequel is picked them I’m going to need them redo the pilot episode cause there are some parts that were hella rushed.
Well this episode is what started the talks of the prequel.

So I think of ordered the show would take place before the bombs dropped. What you think?

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Where they were underground in the last episode is that the same place they were some seasons ago where they eating each other to survive?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where they were underground in the last episode is that the same place they were some seasons ago where they eating each other to survive?
If I am not mistaken, they were on another planet and inside the stomach of some type of organic creature and it was not actually a cave

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
She's either pregnant again or she's still carrying the extra weight from her previous pregnancy. But dam, 2 week break before this show is back on August 5th.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
If I am not mistaken, they were on another planet and inside the stomach of some type of organic creature and it was not actually a cave

Lol I shouldn't post when under the influence.

I'm the flash back they went underground because of the bombs. Some seasons ago they were trapped underground because of another ELE. They ended up having cages matches were the loser was processed for food to feed everyone. Wondering if that was the same underground bunker.