The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Well shit the voices went out ...

I can hear music but I can’t hear what they are saying at the end of the episode

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I was with the girl... so I wasn't able to live update like normally..

but this season is fucking a trip... It feels like an entirely different show and I love it.

I hate that this is the last season because they have thrown out another seasons worth of plot here...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this season is crazy. This season should be 24 episodes.... this is like another seasons worth of plot development.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah this series has finally turned into a legit science fiction series.

This season is fucking insane... I’m going to need to rewatch it when it’s over cause they are throwing out all mannerisms of Scifi concepts. This season feels so fucking Alien and Also still like the 100... it’s hard to describe it. Now I don’t want this to be the last season... they have thrown out at a minimum two seasons of shit..

I mean “the shepherd”

The shit about the Eligis mission being a lie...

Stones on Earth.. Which would explain how Becca’s symbol and the shit on the stone are the same. We might even get to understand the real reason she came up with Nightblood...

Hell they could do fucking anything... They could fucking have a person from present 100 go back to before the end of the world 100... to try and stop everything... which could end up explaining why Baldo is fascinated with Clarke

This could be some 12 Monkeys type of shit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was with the girl... so I wasn't able to live update like normally..

but this season is fucking a trip... It feels like an entirely different show and I love it.

I hate that this is the last season because they have thrown out another seasons worth of plot here...
I am happy because this season is absolutely delivering but sad that it is the last one

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@fonzerrillii Lets talk about the time dilation.

So Octavia went back to a time line where it was as if she left for a few hours. She would not be able to remember the little girl because she technically have not met her yet.

By the young girl not going back with Octavia and decided to go find her mom, did she screw up and create another timeline? Are they operating in different time lines

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

So Octavia went back to a time line where it was as if she left for a few hours. She would not be able to remember the little girl because she technically have not met her yet.

By the young girl not going back with Octavia and decided to go find her mom, did she screw up and create another timeline? Are they operating in different time lines
They are using back to the future rules, there are no different timelines.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Jesus..... I didn’t even think of different timelines. I’m going to rewatch that episode cause you might be right.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Found this
Ea1IaMSWsAws58X

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
thanks for the graphic. i was trying to wrap my head around Octavia and Hope's interactions

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
My cable doesnt have CW. I watch all the cw shows on the cw app, its free and you can watch all their shows.

The cw app is how all these tv stations need to do... why require someone to have an account to watch your shows when you have them watch your shows for free with only having to deal with a couple commercials.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Wonder if the series will end with someone going in the past before everyone left earth to try and change things.

I dropped this same point ... this would Be an amazing way to set up the Prequel and still deal with the current show. Like Have Raven end up going to the past and end up becoming the person that set up event leading to the end of the world.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Everything that happened in the last two episodes explains what happened to the Octavia when she came out of the green portal and didn't remember anything.